剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Enough.
够了
Any more fluid and her eyes will pop like champagne corks.
再输下去她的眼睛就会像香槟酒塞一样蹦出来的
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh. Skin is pink and rigid.
她的皮肤粉红且僵化
The index of the arterial solution is wrong.
动脉溶液的指数是错误的
What percentage formaldehyde did you use?
你加了多少福尔马林
I followed the formula.
我遵循了配方用量
If you had, she wouldn't be as hard as a carrot.
如果你遵循了 她就不会硬的像根胡萝卜似得
Well, maybe--
额 也许能...
There are no maybes when preparing the dead.
我们处理尸体时是不允许有什么"也许"的
Let me see how you aspirate the cavity.
让我看看你是如何抽取口腔积液的
You're liquefying organs, not performing liposuction.
你现在是在液化器官 而不是在抽取积液
Let's try to finish this by tonight.
咱争取今晚之内搞定吧
Oh, shit! Jesus!
哦我的天呐
The family hired us to prepare their loved one for eternal rest,
每个家庭雇用我们是为了让他们心爱的人能够长眠
not defile the dead. Sorry. I didn't mean to defile
而不是玷污尸体 抱歉 我不是有意要玷污...
Just go, while I try to unfuck this mess.
在我收拾烂摊子的时候赶紧离开这
I think I know what I did wrong. Next time--
我想我知道哪里做错了 下一次...
No more next times. You're fired.
没下次了 你被解雇了
You got fired? Again?
你又被炒了吗
I mean, you have no idea how completely fucked up death is.
你根本不了解处理死尸有多么的操蛋
Before this, it was accounting,
这份工作前 你是做会计的
after you were shitcanned by the driving school.
在做会计前 你是被驾校给炒了的
I just haven't figured out what color my parachute is.
我只不过还没找到自己适合哪一行而已
This baby growing inside
我现在肚子里
me on account of you is going to need food,
你的宝宝 需要食物
diapers, and braces, and college tuition.
尿布 牙套 还有大学学费
I'll start sending out my resume tomorrow.
我明天就开始继续投简历还不行吗
You walk in this apartment unemployed again,
你如果胆敢再以失业的身份踏进这个公♥寓♥一步
you're gonna be the one on
你将会是那个躺在台子上
the table getting your insides Hoovered out,
等待着被别人把你内脏吸个底朝天的人
and trust me, I am not playing.
相信我 我不是在开玩笑
I'm prepared to do whatever it takes. Layla?
我已经准备好不惜代价做好工作了 莱拉
Annie?
安妮
Rich people always have...
有钱人家的浴室...
...the best bathrooms.
总是最棒的
I thought you split.
我还以为你走了呢
It's a bright, sunny morning in the Age of Aquarius,
这是水瓶座年代光明清朗的一天
and that meth-head is somewhere else by now.
而且那个疯子已经不知所踪
Yeah, that wasn't a meth-head.
那人可不是疯子
I'm not even sure it was human.
我甚至不能确定那是人类
Whatever the fuck it was, it went straight for my chest.
不管那他妈的是什么 昨晚直奔我的胸口
Yeah, but you're safe now.
是啊 但你现在安全了
And I should be getting back to my hotel.
而我也该回旅店了
So you are disappearing, huh?
所以你要离开了呗
Didn't mean to ruin your breakfast.
不想毁了你的早餐
How often do you feed?
你多久进食一次
When I get hungry.
当我饿的时候
What do you do with the bodies?
那你从哪里获得人体
You actually think I kill people?
你真的以为我会去杀人吗
Don't you?
难道你不会吗
No.
不会
I mean, not anymore.
我的意思是 不会再杀了
It's not like we're still living in the Dark Ages.
我们又不是活在黑暗年代里
Hasn't anyone shown you?
难道没有人教过你吗
Shown me what?
教我什么
How to live in the wild.
如何在野外生存
I'm the only upir I know.
我认识的嗜血龙族只有我一人
What about your parents?
你的父母呢
I'm a self-starter.
我是个有主见的人
Well, I certainly don't go around butchering people.
我当然不会四处屠戮他人
So school me.
那就教教我吧
Most of us work in jobs that keep us close to blood--
我们之中的大多数会找寻能近距离接触到血的工作
doctors, lab techs, EMTs.
医生 研究室技术员 急护员
And where do you fit in? ER nurse.
那你是做什么的 急诊护士
Must be like a kid in a candy store.
好似小孩子进了糖果店一般
Roman?
罗曼
What the fuck happened?
这他妈出什么事了
There, isn't that better?
搞定 好些了吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Now you don't need me to help you with these every morning.
你现在其实不需要我每天早上拿这些来给你了
Do I have to?
我一定要吃吗
You'd feel better if you do.
你吃了会感觉更好
I don't feel anything when I take them.
吃完以后我没有任何感觉
Darling, that is a good thing.
亲爱的 那是件好事呀
Your problem has been that you've always felt too much.
你一直以来的问题都是你总有这样或那样的感觉
Now open wide.
现在把嘴张开
Good girl.
好姑娘
Hi.
你好
I-I am so sorry for the intrusion, but,
我...我很抱歉冒昧来访 但是...
I'm a patient of Dr. Godfrey's-- was-- is-- am,
我是戈弗雷医生的患者 以前...额...现在也是
but I saw you in the market yesterday
我昨天在市场里看见了你
and I recognized you from the photo on his desk.
从医生桌子上摆的相片里我认出了你
You followed me?
你跟踪了我吗
Well, I was hoping that you
我是希望你能帮我
could help me get in touch with Dr. Godfrey.
联♥系♥到戈弗雷医生
He never notified me that he was leaving,
他之前没跟我说过他要离开
and his mail's piling up.
而且他的信件已堆积如山
I... I was worried about him.
我...我很担心他
If you don't mind, my daughter was very close with Dr. Godfrey,
如果您不介意我出来说 我女儿和戈弗雷医生走得很近
and I don't want to upset her. Oh, of course.
我不想引起她的不安 哦 那是当然
I'm not looking to upset anyone.
我不是想让任何人不安的
You know, I try to put on a brave face for her,
你知道的 我在她面前试图展现出勇敢的一面
but Norman left so suddenly with no real explanation.
但是诺曼走的很突然 没留下任何合理的解释
It's been difficult. I can only imagine.
日子对我们而言也不好过 我能料想到
And so unlike Dr. Godfrey.
这很不像戈弗雷医生的作风
Which is why I'm beginning
这就是为何我开始
to worry something may have happened to him.
有些担心他是否出了什么事
No, it's way too early to give in to despair.
不会的 也不用这么早下悲观的结论
That's what I keep telling myself, but he took off to London.
我也是这么跟自己说的 但他之前去了伦敦
Said he needed some time for himself.
只说他需要留给自己一些时间
Then he stopped calling.
然后他就没了联♥系♥
I still have some friends at
我在伦敦舞台演戏那会儿
Scotland Yard from my time on the London stage.
在伦敦警♥察♥厅还有些朋友
I reached out to them. I just wanted to make sure he was okay.
我跟他们联络过 只是想确保他是否平安
Did they find anything?
他们有何发现吗
No, nothing so far,
没有 目前还没有
which is better than a corpse, I guess.
但我想 总比发现他的尸体强吧
Why don't you, um, leave me your number
不妨你留个电♥话♥给我
and then the moment we hear from Norman, I'll give you a call.
一有诺曼的消息 我就给你回电♥话♥
Uh... That would be-- that would be great.
额 那就太... 那太好了
I would truly appreciate that,
我真的很感激你的帮助
and, um, let me just say, I knew you were innocent all along.
额 让我说一句 我一直都知道你是无辜的
Free Shelley.
自♥由♥的雪莉
Bye.
再见
Why don't you ever talk about Uncle Norman with me?
为何你不曾和我谈起过诺曼呢
He's gone and...
他已经走了
it's painful for all of us.
对我们所有人而言都很痛苦
You think this had anything to do with those guys?
你觉得这和那些人有关系吗
Could have been, but it doesn't seem like their style.
有可能 但不像他们的风格
What about the other one, from the White Tower?
会不会是白塔上的人呢
The rooftop guy. Yeah. No.
w我是说楼顶的那人 嗯 不是他
I don't know. We have to find out either way.
我不知道 总之我们需要弄明白是谁
What on earth are you guys talking about?
你们俩到底在说什么呢
Can you be a gentleman for once and call your date a cab?
你能绅士一次给你的女伴叫辆出租车吗
Who said she's going anywhere?
谁说她要走了
Just hang out for a sec, okay?
我们去那边说两句 好吗
I'd be dead if it wasn't for her.
要不是她我已经死了
And you want to thank her by getting her hip-deep in our shit?
然后你想拖她下水来报答她吗
She's different. Yeah.
她不一样 那是
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表