剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
after such a valiant struggle.
在睡梦中被悄无声息地扼杀掉
Sad.
真可悲
No, but here you are ready to carry the torch.
怎么会 还有一个新的你在这里延续生命
It's not a... death. It's more like a rebirth.
这不是... 死亡 这更像是新生
Still, I'd like to do something for her.
但我还是想为她做点什么
Send her out on a high note.
让她爽一回
And what exactly did you have in mind?
你打算怎么做
I need to take the new body out for a test drive,
在你处理掉旧身体之前
before you 86 the old one.
我要先让这新身体试试枪
God knows she could use a lay.
天知道她有多么欲求不满
Your narcissism truly knows no bounds.
你的自恋真是没有下限
After you've... finished,
你... 完事之后
I expect you to hold up your end of the bargain.
我希望你能兑现承诺
Yeah, sure. Fine.
好的 没问题
Whatever you want.
你想怎样都随你
Then, by all means, Olivia,
既然如此 奥利维亚
go fuck yourself.
去你♥妈♥的♥[操你自己去吧]
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Are you--
你是...
Are we--
我们...
Did it work?
成功了吗
Mommy, you have no idea.
妈妈 你根本无法想象
What? What?
什么事 怎么了
However, comma, previous experiments have resulted in
然而 逗号♥ 先前的实验引发了
spontaneous neural de-compensation, comma,
无意识的神经失调 逗号♥
possibly resulting in death, which would be...
还可能导致死亡 这是...
highly desirable and cause for celebration.
喜闻乐见值得庆祝的
Don't listen to him. It is a blemish. That's all.
别听他的 不过是个粉刺罢了
I'm not telling you anything we didn't already know.
我跟你说的都是我们早就知道的事实
I am not horrific!
我一点也不面目可憎
Okay! I overstated the case,
好吧 我夸大了事实
but, dear girl, you and I both know,
但是亲爱的 你我都知道
you're not well.
你的身体有问题
I warned you that this would happen.
我早就警告过你会出现这样的情况
Did you have a better idea to keep me alive? No.
你有什么好办法来让我活着吗 没有
Both of you, stop it.
你们两个都住嘴
Johann, she is batshit crazy.
约翰 她他妈的就是个疯子
"Crazy" is not a dispositive term, medically speaking.
在医学上 "疯狂"不是用来形容性情的
She's arguing with an imaginary friend.
她在跟一个臆想出来的朋友争论
I'm pretty sure that qualifies as crazy pretty much everywhere.
我确定她符合各种意义上的疯狂
I am still here, and you are gonna treat me with respect,
我还在这呢 你得尊重我
because without me, you would not be me!
没有我 你就不会变成我好吗
Everybody pipe down!
都别吵了
Identity dissonance would not be an issue
身份分歧不是问题
if we'd got rid of the old anatomy, as I'd recommended.
只要听我的建议处理掉旧的身体就行了
You're right.
你说得对
I think we need to get rid of this thing. The sooner, the better.
我们必须处理掉这个玩意 越快越好
Oh. First you want to fuck me,
你刚刚还想操♥我♥呢
and now you want to throw me away.
现在又想把我甩掉了吗
You really are the perfect male specimen.
真是渣男典范
Maybe next time you'll listen to Chango.
或许下次你就会听查可的话了
There is a reason I'm revered as a demigod.
人们把我奉为小神是有原因的
Honey, look,
宝贝 听着
this is what we wanted.
这就是我们想要的结果
I mean, I'm healthy for the first time in who knows how long?
在这么久的时间里我终于第一次感受到了健康
And I can see, I can really see
我能理解 我真的能理解
what this disease has done to us.
这个疾病对我们造成了怎样的伤害
It's really that bad?
真的有这么糟糕吗
Can't you see that we just want what's best for you?
你还不明白吗 我们都想给你最好的结果
Do not patronize me.
不用你可怜我
Olivia, meet Olivia.
当奥利维亚遇见奥利维亚
Hard nosing the highway?
要上路了有点害怕吗
Aitor's leaving town.
奥托要离开小镇了
You're going with him, of course?
你肯定会跟他走吧
I'm thinking about it. Dumpster dived this.
我还在考虑 从垃圾车里翻到了这个
Not sure I can fit everything in it, though.
不知道能不能把所有东西都装进去
Always better to pack light.
轻装简从总是没错的
Not sure I want to go.
我不确定我是不是想走
Finally have somewhere I belong.
好不容易找到一个有归属感的地方
I have friends.
这里有我的朋友
You got to put your tag in different cities,
如果你想成为传奇人物
if you want to be a legend.
你就得在不同的城市留下你的足迹
I don't want to be a legend.
我不想成为传奇人物
You pretty much already are.
你差不多已经是了
Girl falls down.
有个女孩摔倒了
Next thing you know, she's got two million views.
然后她摔倒的视频点击量达到了两百万
How is that even possible?
真是太不可思议了
Nacho tweeted the link to Snoop Dogg. Got his cosign.
纳乔把视频链接发给狗爷[美国说唱巨星] 还拿到他的签名了
Another million hits, who knows?
没准还会再增加百万点击量呢
He'll be rolling up here wanting to produce your shit.
他会到这里来创造和你有关的作品的
What shit?
什么作品
You put this place on the map.
你让这地方出了名
So, why would I want to leave?
那我为何还要离开呢
You got to take this energy that you got someplace new,
你得趁热打铁去别的地方转转
and make your mark there.
在那里留下自己的印记
And when you do, that place'll tag you right back.
与此同时 那里也会潜移默化的影响你
You feel me? No.
你体会到我的意思了吗 没有
I don't think I'm cut out for that kind of life.
我觉得我不适合过那种生活
You owe it to yourself to find out.
这需要你自己去探索
Damn. Still missing something.
该死 感觉还是缺点什么
Butterflies.
蝴蝶
That's real spit.
这主意真棒
I have run every test, checked for cerebral ischemia
我已做了多项检测
by monitoring microcirculatory blood flow,
通过监测微循环血流情况及NAHD荧光性
NAHD fluorescence.
检查有无脑缺血情况
Do you ever wonder if he just makes this shit up?
你就没想过这些胡话可能是他编的吗
Will you close your yap? I'll handle him.
能别瞎逼逼了吗 我能搞定他
You ask me a question. I answer it. You tell me to close my yap.
你问我问题 我回答了 你却让我闭嘴
I don't care what your tests say. Something's not right with him.
我不关心你的检测结果 他有些不对劲
I know firsthand how disconcerting it can be
我亲身体验过被本我
to take a cold, hard look at one's self,
冷眼看待是多么令人尴尬
and you, of all people...
而你 是所有人中...
It's a living nightmare. Trust me.
相信我 这简直是活生生的噩梦
But the fact is, this was a successful transfer.
但这确实是一次成功的转移
You want me to believe that thing has all my thoughts,
你想让我相信那傻帽拥有我的一切吗
all my memories, everything that makes me me?
思想 记忆和个性吗
Unfortunately for him, yes.
的确如此 真为他感到遗憾
But, Olivia, we've been through this.
不过 奥利维亚 我们讨论过这个问题
Oh, she understands perfectly well how this works.
她十分清楚这是怎么一回事
The old anatomy is just getting cold feet.
只是她那一把老骨头临阵退缩罢了
I am not letting you get rid of me
在我确定那人是真正的"我"之前
until I know for sure that me is the real me.
我是不会让你把这个"我"抹去的
You want to test me? Sure.
你想考验我吗 当然
Okay.
好吧
Take your best shot.
放马过来吧
Ask him what our first leading role was.
问问他我们第一次演主角是演的谁
What was our first leading role?
我们第一次演主角是演的谁
Lady Macbeth. Easy.
麦克白夫人 别慌
The real you would know how you got the role.
真正的你该知道你是如何得到那个角色的
That's right.
说得对
And how did we get that role?
我们是如何得到那个角色的
Fucked the producer every Sunday,
为了能上台表演 每星期天日场演出后
after the matinee, for the run of the show.
都和制♥作♥人上♥床♥
And he would weep every time he orgasmed.
他每次高♥潮♥都会飙泪
Detail I'd just as soon forget.
我情愿忘记那个细节
Oh, Chango must be throwing a holy shit fit
查可一定在因为转移这事
about this transfer business,
大发脾气
'cause he needs to find another idiot's imagination
因为他得再钻进另一个白♥痴♥的幻想中
to become a figment of.
成为一个臆想出的人物
Is that proof enough for you?
那些证据还不够吗
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表