剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Tell me where the fuck she is.
他妈的快告诉我她在哪
Adam! With Adam. Eve's with Adam.
亚当 和亚当在一起 夏娃和亚当在一起
Gave her the apple... she's mother.
他给了她苹果... 她是母亲
I am having the babies. I am food for them.
那些宝宝在我肚子里 我是他们的食物
Eve is food for Adam.
夏娃是亚当的食物
Sausage.
香肠
The miracle of birth.
生命的奇迹
Is there anything more beautiful? Hello, boys.
还有比这更美妙的吗 小伙子你们好
Persistent little buggers, aren't you? Good for you.
你们真是执着的小伙子们啊 真不错
Good for you!
真不错
It's Peter, right?
你是彼得吧
I don't think we've been properly introduced.
我们好像没有被正式介绍过
Government's name is Arnold Spivak. You can call me, uh...
我在官方的名字是阿诺德·斯比维克 你可以叫我...
Oh, it doesn't matter.
其实无所谓了
Miranda spoke very highly of you.
米兰达对你评价很高的
Both of you, actually, no matter how hard I prodded her,
其实对你们俩都是 不管我怎么刺♥激♥她
and boy, did I, I could never, weirdly,
真的 我就是怎么也没法
get her to pick a favorite between you two fellas.
让她从你们俩中间选一个最爱出来
So I would love to introduce you to the family.
所以我荣幸地介绍你认识我的家人
Roman, all right. Couldn't have done this without you.
罗曼 当然了 没有你是不会成功的
Well, more specifically, you know,
更具体点讲 你知道的
you and that Godfrey bloodline of yours.
是你和你们戈弗雷家的血统
Holy mackinaw.
老天爷啊
All its beautiful mutations.
这些都是美丽的变异
You know, 2,000 years of nurturing...
经过两千年的培育...
I gave it some tweaks along the way, but finally, a miracle.
虽然过程中有些小波折 但奇迹终于诞生了
Letha... it was you.
丽萨... 是你
You made her pregnant. Well, listen.
你让她怀孕的 听着
I may have wings, but I'm no angel, all right?
虽然我可能有翅膀 但我不是天使
But I must say, I would have enjoyed--
但我必须说 我很愿意能享受...
Where's Nadia?
纳迪亚在哪
Such wonder.
这么美妙的奇迹
Such magnificence all around you, as the life force is reborn
这么宏伟的东西环绕着你们 如同生命力
to restore order and maintenance,
脱胎换骨来返老还童
rescue our fair sister Earth from the thug species
把我们的地球从那些
that beats, plunders, slashes, and ass-rapes her daily...
烧杀抢掠的暴徒物种中解救出来...
You're beholding that which
你注视着这些
will return her to her pristine fecundity,
可以让地球恢复其原始繁殖力的东西
and all you can think to say is, "Where's Nadia?"
而你所能想到的就只是 "纳迪亚在哪"
Answer the fucking question.
你♥他♥妈♥的快回答我问题
This is the new Eden. I'm the new Adam,
这里是新的伊甸园 我是新的亚当
calling his people back from the dead.
把我的子民从死神手中召唤回来
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说些什么
Today's an official holiday.
今天是个法定的节日
She'll be transmuted into flesh of my flesh,
她的肉将会成为我的肉
blood of my blood.
她的血会成为我的血
She's being prepared for the feast. I'm gonna eat.
她已经被做成一道大餐 等我享用
Enough! Tell me where she is.
够了 告诉我她在哪
You'll be gone soon.
你们很快就会绝种
Wolven too.
狼族也是
Humans belong to us.
人类属于我们
No more competing for food.
不再有人与我们争夺食物
Tell me.
告诉我
Or what?
不然呢
We'll kill them all.
我们会杀光它们
Do it.
动手
No! No!
不 不要
Don't fucking move! What did you do with her?
别他妈动了 你把她怎么了
You dim-witted fruit bat.
你个傻♥逼♥死基佬
You've got no idea what I've had to endure.
你根本不懂我遭受过什么痛苦
You're safe. Oh, you're safe.
你安全了 这下安全了
I missed you so much.
想死我了
Come on. Let's get out of here.
走吧 我们离开这儿
Dr. Pryce?
普莱斯医生
If I came barging into your bedroom, all moist and beady-eyed,
假如你正向布林斯基夫人乞求性事
while you were begging for sexual favors from Mrs. Blinsky,
这时我瞪着湿润的眼珠子破门而入
would you consider yourself ill-used?
你是否会觉得自己被虐待了
I'm sorry, sir, but I think you would,
十分抱歉 但是我... 我想你会的
and you would be perfectly justified in feeling that way,
并且你完全有理由有此感受
as I do now.
正如我现在的感觉
There's a disturbance in the lobby. Then call security.
大堂里一片混乱 那就找保安
It's the Greek gentleman you performed the transfer experiment on.
是那个被你做转移实验的希腊人
He's having a medical emergency
他有紧急医疗情况
and refuses to see anyone but you.
除了你之外谁都不见
I wasn't sure how you wanted to handle it.
我不确定你想如何解决
Delicately.
优美地解决
I can have him removed, if you like. No.
你需要的话我可以把他弄走 不用
No. Bring him down to the lab.
这样 带他去实验室
I'll be right there.
我马上就到
Hi. I'm running a little bit late.
喂 我得晚到一会儿
Would you hate me if I asked you to meet me here?
如果我想让你来这见面你会愿意吗
I guess that would be okay.
我想这没什么问题
I can give you the tour. I think you'll be very impressed.
我可以带你转转 你一定会很喜欢的
Sounds great, Johann.
这主意听上去不错 约翰
You're a darling. Bye.
爱你哦 拜拜
And these voices you're hearing, what are they saying to you?
你听到的那些声音跟你说了什么
Not many voices. Just one.
不是那些 只有一个
Then pain in head starts.
紧接着脑袋疼了起来
Everything turn black.
然后就昏了过去
When I wake, I know awful things I have done, I will find.
醒过来的时候就会发现 我知道自己做了可怕的事
What kind of things?
什么样的事
Last night, I find cat nailed to table in kitchen.
昨晚 我发现猫被钉在厨房♥的餐桌上
Head is cut off. Stomach open.
断头 破膛
All insides in jars. I can't believe.
器官全在广口瓶里 简直无法相信
I think, "Who has done such evil?"
我在想 谁会做如此邪恶的事
Then I find blood on my shirt, and I know.
然后我发现衬衫上有血 就知道怎么回事了
What is broken with me?
我哪里出了问题
Whatever it is, I'm going to fix it.
不管是哪儿 我都会治好的
You have my word.
我保证
Imposter.
你这个骗子
You prance around my laboratory, pretending to be me.
你装成我的样子在我的实验室昂首阔步
You're a spy. Admit it. I need you to calm down, Johann.
承认了吧 你是个间谍 冷静点 约翰
You're experiencing neural pathway dysphoria.
你正处于神经通路烦躁阶段
You're not going anywhere
要是不说出你在为谁效力
until you tell me who you're working for.
就别想离开这
The synaptic pairings are degenerating.
突触配对正在退化
We can control it with serotonin, but I need you--
我们可以用血清加以控制 但你得...
Where did this Gustav tell you to make the drop?
古斯塔夫跟你说把搜刮来的情报放到哪里去呢
He's working for the Chinese, no doubt.
毫无疑问 他在替中国人卖♥♥命
Johann, you need to listen to me very carefully.
约翰 你需要认真听我说
I need you to concentrate.
我需要你集中精神
Our consciousness has become... Corrupted.
我们的意识已经被... 毁坏了
In order to prevent it from decompensating further,
为了防止更严重的代谢失调
a cranial implant...
颅骨植入管...
Don't think I don't know what you're doing.
不要以为我不知道你在干什么
You want me dead so you take credit for my work.
你想让我死 这样你就能抢占我的功劳
Steal the glory for yourself for accomplishments
偷取你那低劣的大脑
your second-rate mind could never conceive of.
永远无法企及的荣耀
Commodum ex injuria sua nemo habere debet.
"任何人不得因自己的不法行为取得利益"
No one should have advantage from his own wrong.
任何人不得因自己的不法行为取得利益
Uncle Johann?
约翰叔叔
Oh, my.
糟了
Help! We need help!
救命 来人啊
Dr. Blinsky! Someone, please.
布林斯基医生 拜托了谁都行
Anybody. Please. How do I make it stop?
有人吗 求你们了 怎么才能止住
The location of the wound...
伤口的位置...
The blood flow, the abdominal aorta...
这血流 是腹主动脉
There's nothing to be done. No. Uncle Johann...
无力回天了 不会的 约翰叔叔...
It's all right, sweetheart.
没事的 宝贝
It's all right.
没事的
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表