剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Should we go over it again?
要再来一遍吗
We met at the warehouse.
我们在仓库见面
We said hello to Shandor and the guys,
跟山多他们打了招呼
and then we went to the cabin, and we got blasted.
然后我们去了酒吧 喝得烂醉
Let's say we ordered a couple of strippers.
我们还叫了几个脱衣舞娘
No. We'll say Roman sent them up.
不对 是罗曼让她们过去的
You know, at least we can stick to that.
至少这一点要坚持这么说
Two whores. No, strippers.
叫了两个妓♥女♥ 不行 脱衣舞♥女♥
All right, two strippers. They worked out on each other.
好吧 两个脱衣舞♥女♥ 她们相互玩得很尽兴
Roman brought 'em, and then No, no, no.
罗曼带她们去的 然后... 不不不
Roman wasn't there. He sent them up.
罗曼没有去 是他让她们去的
They brought a tough guy, 'cause those girls,
她们还带了个壮汉 这些女孩
they always come with security--
身边总是跟着保镖...
No guy. Just the women.
没有男人 只有女人
Look. They came. We partied.
听着 她们过来 我们开了派对
You know, they left. We played cards. We crashed.
她们走了 我们玩牌 然后喝得不省人事
When we woke up, Andreas wasn't there,
醒来的时候 安德里亚斯不在
and we waited for him. He didn't come back.
我们在那等他 但是他没有回来
That's not so hard, is it?
也不是很难 是吧
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥算哪根葱
Walking in here, telling people what to do.
大摇大摆走进来 对大家颐指气使
I told you, you and Destiny,
我警告过你 你和德斯特妮
you can both go and fuck yourselves.
你们两个都给我滚远点自己玩去
Destiny figured out that Milan is involved.
德斯特妮发现了这事跟米兰有关
Yeah? How'd she do that?
是吗 她怎么发现的
I don't know, but she went after him last night.
我不知道 但是她昨晚找上他了
You better put a muzzle on that bitch, otherwise--
你最好让那贱♥人♥闭嘴 不然...
Come on! I'm already taking serious heat from Milan, all right.
够了 我在米兰那已经受了一肚子气了
He's gonna come after all of us
如果不能搞定我们这破事
if we don't get our shit straight.
他不会放过我们任何一人的
Yeah. "Our shit."
怎么就成"我们的破事"了
I'm calling the shots, now,
现在 这里我做主
so you and your problems...
你 带着你的烂摊子...
You need to step the fuck away.
有多远滚他妈多远去
Health, youth, and vitality are essential,
健康 青春 活力都必不可少
as is a strong mind.
坚强的意志同样重要
You don't want your prodigious intellect
你总不想让你超凡的智慧
uploaded into a cortex with insufficient capacity.
屈居在一具不足以承载它的躯壳里吧
What's that fucking brown nose up to?
这马屁精到底想干嘛
Quiet.
闭嘴
You wouldn't be bullshitting me, now would you, Johann?
到了现在这时候你不会再忽悠我了吧 约翰
Because we know how that plays out.
我们都知道这么做的下场是什么
Olivia, we've been over this.
奥利维亚 这个问题我们已经讨论过了
Game recognize game, homie. What's your hustle?
棋逢对手啊小子 你有什么阴谋
A successful outcome is in our mutual best interests.
一个圆♥满♥的结果对我们两个都有利
Whatever the fuck that means.
这话又他妈是什么意思
I cannot stress strongly enough
最最重要的是
how important it is that you find an upir host.
你要找到一个嗜血龙族宿主
You stand a far better chance
这样你在进行神经转移时
of reducing neural transfer rejection.
就能减少发生排斥的可能性
What's that? Nothing you need worry about,
什么意思 这个你不用担心
if you listen to my instructions, to the letter.
前提是你能逐字逐句地听从我的指示
But where are you gonna find No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
可你要上哪去找... 不不不不不不不
Not me. You.
不是我去找 是你去找
I'll do the transfer procedure,
我会帮你完成转移
but you're going to find your own host,
但是宿主要你自己去找
and you're gonna have to move fast.
而且你要抓紧了
You're gonna be trying to find a viable candidate...
你要找到一个合适的人选
from a demographic that's been ravaged
这个人还必须从你们这个
by disease and homicidal violence
饱受疾病和杀戮摧残的物种中选
and whose already small number
你那仅存的少数同类
is certainly dropping precipitously.
数量还在急速减少
I don't know any upirs. I don't even like upirs.
我不认识什么嗜血龙族 我甚至都不喜欢他们
And I'm sure I needn't mention that because of your condition,
不用我说你也知道 你的病情不容耽搁
it would behoove you to get on it
所以你别无选择只能尽快去找
sooner rather than later.
此事宜早不宜晚
Sooner rather... Sooner rather than later.
宜早...宜早不宜晚
Got it. It... It seems...
我懂了 好像...
Where am I gonna find an upir that fits the bill?
我到哪能找到符合要求的嗜血龙族呢
You gotta know somebody.
你肯定认识些什么人
Hey, remember that guy you used to cheat on your husband with?
还记得你曾背着丈夫与之厮混的出轨对象吗
Norman? He's dead.
诺曼吗 他死了
Not Norman.
不是诺曼
Guy you were cheating on both J.R. and Norman with,
你们俩给你前夫和诺曼都戴了绿帽子
if one can be said to be cheating on the man
如果有给"给自己丈夫戴了绿帽子的人"
that one's already cheating on one's husband with.
再戴绿帽子这种说法的话
Benson Charles. I had all three of them dancing my tune.
是班森·查尔斯 我和他们仨同时搞过
Ended badly. Caught that fucker cheating on me.
不过狼狈收场了 我抓到那畜生背着我偷腥
Got to let that go, girl. Water under the bridge.
得放宽心啊 姑娘 已是陈年往事了
Maybe. Might even get a good laugh out of it.
也许吧 那就当是好好嘲讽他一番吧
How I found lipstick on his drawers.
我可在他内♥裤♥上发现口红印了
Cocksucker red.
骚货红
Cocksucker red?
骚货红吗
That's funny.
太搞笑了
I should get one of those.
我也该买♥♥一管那个颜色的
Then I ask him,
然后我问他
"What happened to Shandor and all those other people?"
"山多和其他人出什么事了"
And he tries to tell me, "Oh, maybe work was slow
他试图说服我 "也许工作效率太慢了
and Shandor gave him a few days off."
山多就给他们放了几天假"
When he saw that wasn't sticking,
当他意识到那话站不住脚时
he said, "Hey, we're Gypsies. We disappear.
他又说 "我们可是行踪不定的吉普赛人啊
That's what we're good at," And I said, "Yeah.
我们最擅长玩失踪了" 我回答 "是啊
Maybe you're good at being full of shit."
你可真擅长满嘴喷粪啊"
Andreas is dead. All those other people are missing,
安德里亚斯死了 其他人也失踪了
and they expect us not to notice. What the fuck?
他们还指望我们毫无察觉吗 去他大爷的
Hey, babe.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, girls.
嗨 姑娘们
I'm just here for my bowling stuff.
我来拿我打保龄球用的东西
There it is.
就在这里
Bash.
巴希
Sit.
坐下
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry for your loss. Yeah. I know.
请节哀顺变 我知道
You told me at the funeral. Oh, yeah. I still am.
你葬礼上跟我说过了 我现在仍这么想
Thank you.
谢谢你
I just wish I was there with him at the end, you know,
真希望他死时我也在场
but at least he was surrounded by his friends having fun, right?
不过至少他有朋友陪伴 含笑而死 对吧
Yeah.
是的
What kind of fun?
是什么样的乐子
Uh... Roman brought a stripper.
罗曼带来个脱衣舞娘
I thought Roman wasn't there? Yeah. That's right. He wasn't.
我以为罗曼不在场 对 他不在
So how many strippers were there?
一共来了多少个脱衣舞♥女♥
Strippers...
是脱衣舞♥女♥吗...
Peter said "Three."
彼得说是"三个"
Three. That's it.
对 就是三个
Three's a lot of strippers.
三个脱衣舞♥女♥可不算少啊
Yeah. There were two.
对 本来有两个
Two-two were there, but then one left,
本来有两个 然后又走了一个
and then another one came... two more came back.
然后又来了一个... 不 是又来了两个
So what about this sex tape everyone's been talking about?
那大家都在议论的性♥爱♥录像是怎么回事
Who-who told you that? How did you find out about that?
谁告诉你的 你怎么知道的
I heard you whispering about it
我有天晚上听到你在电♥话♥上
on the phone the other night with one of your asshole buddies.
小声跟你的混账哥们嘟囔的
Look. It was a home movie kind of thing.
那就是个家庭录像之类的东西
What did Andreas have to do with it?
安德里亚斯跟那个有何牵连
Was it like a porn thing with the strippers or something?
是黄♥片♥之类的吗 里面有脱衣舞♥女♥吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Was Andreas in it? I don't know. I didn't see it.
里面有安德里亚斯吗 不知道 我没看
I just heard about it.
我只是听说
When was the last time you saw Andreas?
你最后一次看见安德里亚斯是什么时候
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表