剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
I put in the hours, I get paid. That's how it works.
做了调查就要拿工资 就这么简单
Sounds like a grift to me.
这听起来像诈骗
You care so much about these folks.
你很关心这些人啊
Gotta ask, why me? Why not go to the police?
我要问一句 为什么不去报♥警♥却来找我
Police get involved, things get public.
警方介入 事情就闹大了
And you're looking to be discreet. I understand.
你们想要低调行事 我理解
But this baby you got me searching for,
但你们让我找的这个孩子
there's no birth certificate.
根本没有出生证明
Technically speaking, it hasn't been born.
准确说来 它都没出生过
People hire me to find shit out, mostly where's the money,
别人雇我一般是为了找到钱藏在哪里
who's fucking who, so forth.
谁跟谁搞在一起 这类的事情
What is it that you're not telling me about this kid? This girl?
这两个人的事 你们是不是有什么没说
I gotta know, otherwise, I can't do my job.
我得知道所有的来龙去脉 不然我没法调查
This is all the information you need.
你需要的信息都在这上面了
Keep digging on Spivak. I expect results.
继续查斯比维克 我希望看到结果
Dr. Pryce...
普赖斯博士
...there's an anomaly. Anomaly, tells me nothing,
试验出现了异常 异常对我而言一分不值
but it would be an anomaly, I suppose,
但是倘若你能真的得出些
if you actually communicated meaningful information.
有意义的信息 那才叫真的异常
The specimen is experiencing
样本的染色体
an excessive amount of chromosomal deletion,
遭到了大幅度削减
which is causing it to I know what it causes.
这导致了... 我知道结果是什么
Did you try the--
你有没有试过...
Blinsky, you know what I asked you to do... the amniotic...
布林斯基 你知道我让你干了什么... 那个羊膜...
thethe thing... you know. It had no effect.
我之前说过的 你知道的... 那个没效果
Did you get any sleep last night? That's no concern of yours.
你昨晚有睡觉吗 这不关你的事
How did this happen?
这一切是怎么发生的
I suspended the safety protocols, as you asked,
我已经按你说的暂停了安全协议
but the amount of growth hormone required--
可是样本需要的生长荷尔蒙...
Creeping mother of Jesus! What are you trying to say?
我的天 你到底想说什么
We should dispose of the specimen and start over.
我们应该抛弃样本 重新来过
Give up, in other words.
也就是说 该放弃了呗
I promoted you because I thought you were a problem solver,
我给你升职 因为我觉得你能解决问题
and it turns out - you're just a gutless quitter.
谁知道 你只是个没种的孬货
Dr. Pryce... What?!
普赖斯博士... 又干嘛
Your meeting started 20 minutes ago.
您的会议20分钟前已经开始了
My meeting? What meeting?
我的会议 什么会议
The one I reminded you about an hour ago.
我一小时前提醒过的那个
Right. Fix it.
没错 给我搞定它
We need to make this jury understand
我们要让陪审团明白
that there is absolutely no correlation
尽管他们一直这么说
between our product
可是我们的产品
and the deaths caused by liver failure their lawsuit alleges.
和这些肝衰竭造成的死亡没有任何关系
Apologies. Urgent matter. Continue.
抱歉 出了点急事 请继续
To do that we need to take a long, hard look
为达成目的 我们要让他们仔细看看
at who these so-called victims actually are.
这些所谓的受害者到底是什么样的
You look like shit. We need to shine a light...
你看起来糟透了 我们要点明...
You've inherited your mother's charm.
你还真是遗传了你妈妈的毒舌
Fuck you. What have you found out?
滚你丫的 有结果了吗
We're in the process.
我们正在努力
I assume that's code for nothing.
所以就是一无所获呗
You promised me you'd have answers. And I will.
你承诺会找出答案 我会的
It just takes a little patience.
你得有点耐心
Gentlemen...
先生们...
if there's anything that you don't understand,
如果你们对之前可能错失的信息
perhaps you've missed, I can help you through--
有什么不明白的 我可以帮助你们
Spare me the hand job, Ghanz.
别假惺惺了 甘茨
This poor people's march will save the company 100 mil,
搞定这个人的案子能替公♥司♥省一个亿
well and good... But I...
这样是很好 可是我...
I...
我...
That is to say, I...
也就是说 我...
Get out.
出去
I said get out. Go.
都给我出去
Leave us alone.
让我们俩独处一下
You really need to dial back on the caffeine there, buddy boy.
你不能再这么兴奋了 老兄
I'm nearly done mapping the genome from the skin sample
我快绘制出斯比维克办公室里
we found in Spivak's office.
皮肤样本里的基因组合了
How long does it take? It's been six weeks.
还要多久 已经过了六周了
I thought you were a fucking genius. I am a fucking genius.
我以为你♥他♥妈♥的是天才呢 我他妈的的确是天才
It took 13 years to map the human genome, and I'm getting close--
绘制人类的基因组花了十三年 而我马上就要弄完了
I want my kid back.
我想找回我的孩子
Roman, I'm trying to help you. I know.
罗曼 我在试着帮你 我知道
I'm almost out of nutrient.
我的营养液快没了
There'll be a new batch ready this afternoon.
下午就会到一批货
I have to get your sister ready.
我得去帮你妹妹做准备了
I swear if this fucking hearing goes sideways, I'm going to--
如果这个听证会出了岔子 我一定会...
We have to let this play out.
我们只能见机行事了
I hate lorazepam.
我不喜欢劳拉西泮[镇定剂]
Makes me feel like my brain's made out of chewing gum.
让我觉得脑子像浆糊一样
It will help you relax.
它能帮助你轻松下来
There we go.
好了
Big day today.
今天可是个大日子
It's really been six weeks?
都已经过了六周了吗
That's the nature of psychotic departures.
这就是精神抽离的本质
You were overwhelmed by traumatic events, your mind disconnected.
创伤性事件一直压着你 你的思绪被斩断
I was afraid you wouldn't come back.
我很怕你回不来了
The last thing I remember was Prycilla.
我最后记得的就是普莉西拉
So much blood.
到处都是血
When that picture comes in your mind, turn the channel
每当你想到那个 想办法转移思绪
until you find something far less painful.
想一些没那么痛苦的东西
The meds will help you do that.
这些药能帮你
What did you do with her body?
你对她做了什么
Shelley, it's better if you don't Tell me.
雪莉 你最好不要... 告诉我
She was laid to rest...
她已经安息了...
under a beautiful oak overlooking the river.
就在河边一棵美丽的橡树下
My reading tree.
我在那树下读书
Do I have to go back to live with her?
我一定要回去跟她一起住吗
Roman is doing his best to see that that doesn't happen.
罗曼正在尽全力确保你不会回去
Can't I just stay here?
我为什么不能留在这里
Nothing would make me happier,
我当然希望你留在这里
but the courts would never allow it.
可是法庭不会允许
I'm afraid, Uncle Johann. No. Don't be.
我很怕 约翰叔叔 不要怕
Your brother and I will be with you every step of the way,
你哥哥和我会一直陪着你的
whatever happens.
无论发生什么
And these will help you keep those fears in check.
这些药会帮助你克服恐惧
It's my understanding that due to the lack of credible evidence,
因为缺少可信的证据
the people wish to drop all charges against Miss Godfrey.
公诉方准备撤销所有对戈弗雷小姐的指控
We do, Your Honor. So ordered.
是的 法官大人 批准
And as to the challenge of guardianship filed
至于罗曼·戈弗雷提出的
by Roman Godfrey,
监护权转移
the court has found it without merit.
法庭认为此动议缺乏依据
Young lady, would you approach the bench, please?
女士 你能上前来吗
Miss Godfrey, I'm releasing you into your mother's care.
戈弗雷小姐 我把你的监护权给了你妈妈
Do you understand what I'm telling you?
你听明白了吗
Yes, ma'am.
明白了
I should warn you that even a legal finding of fact
我要提醒你 虽然调查证明无罪
won't make your troubles disappear,
但你的麻烦还没有结束
and due to the notoriety of this case,
考虑到此案对社会的负面影响
there may be individuals who harbor anger towards you.
也许有人会对你心存怨气
However misguided, it is real and potentially dangerous.
不管他们是否是被误导 他们都可能很危险
I wish you the best of luck.
祝你好运
You're free to go. Thank you.
你可以走了 谢谢你
Come on, sweetie. We need to talk. Now.
来吧 宝贝 我们得谈谈 现在就谈
Don't think I don't know what your act is all about.
别以为我不知道你葫芦里卖♥♥的是什么药
You can't wait to get your hands on her trust fund.
你是等不及要插手她的信托基金
Oh, Roman, this negativity, it's not good for your health--
罗曼 这种负面情绪对你的身体不好
How long do you think she's going to stay with you
你觉得等她发觉你杀了诺曼
when she finds out you murdered Norman, huh?
她还会和你一起待多久
I have no idea what you're talking about--
我完全不知道你在说什么...
Fuck you!
你去死吧
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表