剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
No.
不
No, Andreas has to have a funeral.
不 要给安德里亚斯办个葬礼
Destiny needs closure... to mourn her dead.
让德斯特妮悼念一下... 有个了结
That's a bad idea, Peter.
这样不妥 彼得
A corpse turns up, police will be all over it.
发现尸体 警方肯定会介入
You don't want that kind of exposure.
到时候就出大事了
No.
不
Your call.
由你决定
Come on, let's get him.
来吧 带走他
Hello? Detective Zach Israel, Erie P.D.
你好 我是伊利县的警探扎克·伊斯雷尔
Who am I speaking with?
请问你是哪位
May I ask what this is regarding?
能问一下你打来所为何事吗
Yeah, I'm returning a call
你使用的这个号♥码
made from this number to a Merrill Samis.
联♥系♥过梅里尔·萨米斯 我回拨而已
I don't know who that is.
我不认识这个人
So you're not aware that he's deceased?
这么说 你不知道他死了吗
No, I'm sorry to hear that.
不知道 节哀顺变
You called him three times.
你给他打了三次电♥话♥
Oh, right. Um... Actually, I was returning a call.
想起来了 其实...我有回电
He must've called me by mistake.
他肯定拨错号♥了
Three call-backs to a number dialed by mistake,
拨错号♥ 你还回拨三次
that's pretty tenacious.
还挺执着的啊
How about the words Helmet Smorgasbord,
那赫尔梅·斯摩加斯博德呢
does that mean anything to you?
这个名字还有印象吗
Uh, doesn't ring a bell.
完全没听过
Well, you see, I'm asking because these deaths are homicides.
这些死亡都是谋杀 所以我才问你
Listen, I was just returning a call.
听我说 我只是回电而已
What it was about, I wouldn't want to speculate.
当时也没想那么多
Well, if you think of anything that might shed some light...
如果你有什么线索...
I'll be in touch.
我会联♥系♥你
Manager said they were shipped the wrong print by mistake,
负责人说他们搞错片子了
so they're showing this instead of Piranha 2.
所以就放这部代替《食人鱼2》了
So we'll watch this.
那我们就看这部吧
Well, It's unfortunate. I think you'd really enjoy Piranha 2.
太可惜了 你肯定会喜欢《食人鱼2》的
It foreshadows many of the themes
影片中预示了很多
James Cameron explores in his later work.
詹姆斯·卡梅隆后期探讨的主题
The trope of the female protagonist as a canary in a coal mine
《食人鱼2》是他的处♥女♥作 将女主人公
warning of the impending doom makes its debut in Piranha 2.
比作矿井中的金丝雀 警示人们厄运即将来临
If you want, we can ask for our money back
那我们可以把钱要回来
and go see Piranha 2 another time.
改天来看《食人鱼2》
No, no. The movie doesn't matter.
不用 看什么电影无所谓
I'm mostly interested in spending time with you.
跟你在一起才有意思
We'll get to know each other better.
我们更加了解彼此
I'd like that, too.
我也喜欢这样
Oh, come on.
拜托
What if he's telling the truth?
如果他说的是实话呢
You think it's possible he might've...
你觉得他有可能...
You ever heard of the Anthropocene extinction?
你有听过"人类纪"灭绝一说吗
No.
没有
It's the end of life on this planet
因为人类的肆意妄为
as we know it on account of man.
地球上的所有生物都将灭绝
That's what "Anthropocene" Means.
这就是"人类纪"的意思
It's happening as we speak.
眼下就正在发生
Piranha 2 is an early manifesto bearing witness
《食人鱼2》算是一种早期的告示
to the ecological destruction
见证了因人类破坏自然法则
caused by man's interference in the natural order,
而造成的生态破坏
symbolized in the film by genetically engineered,
影片通过转基因 会飞且食人的银鱼
flying carnivorous grunion.
来表达这层寓意
It's also a romance.
同时也是部爱情片
Everything we used to know about cockroaches...
我们以前对蟑螂的了解...
Maybe I have somebody you should talk to.
有个人也许能跟你谈谈
You think this is okay?
你觉得这样行吗
Except for the surveillance cameras we won't know about
除了可能会被监控摄像头拍到
until the cops come knocking? Sure.
到时候警♥察♥会上门来抓我们 其他没问题
On three.
数到三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Oh, shit.
该死
I better call in a tip to 9-1-1,
我最好打匿名电♥话♥报♥警♥
so he's not out here too long.
不让警♥察♥会怀疑他死在别处
I'll do it.
我来打吧
You need to stay as far away from this as you can.
你尽量别跟这事扯上关系
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on. We got to go.
走吧 我们得走了
Come on, Peter, we got to get out of here.
走了 彼得 我们得赶紧走
The warrior mother's journey takes her into the dark realm,
这位勇士母亲的故事走入了黑暗一面
in this case, the sunken ship,
在这里 这艘沉船上
to confront death and returns enlightened and empowered,
去直面死亡 大彻大悟 掌控人生
classic mono-myth stuff.
经典的英雄主义历程
Aitor, you are a really interesting guy
奥托 你这个人很风趣
with a lot of really interesting things to say.
知识丰富 说话很有意思
But I should shut up and let you watch this movie.
但我应该闭嘴 让你安静看电影
It's pretty good, actually.
这其实挺好的
I talk a blue streak when I get nervous.
我一紧张就说个没完
You're nervous? I thought...
你紧张吗 我以为...
You mean, "Hey, everybody, I got nervous over here.
你是说 "这里有人特别紧张
Who does nervous belong to?"
到底"紧张"属于谁呢"
I invariably find out nervous belongs to me.
我发现"紧张"总属于我
What are you nervous about?
你紧张什么
A lot of things...
很多事...
mostly getting close to people.
特别是跟人亲近
I understand.
我懂
Do I make you nervous?
我让你紧张了吗
No, but there is the whole issue of comportment
不 但像初吻这种情境
regarding a first-kiss situation presenting itself,
就会出现很多问题
should we continue down this path,
我们该这么做吗
which...
这点...
objectively speaking, is completely terrifying.
客观地说 让人非常不安
First kiss?
初吻吗
See? I already ruined it.
瞧 气氛都被我毁了
Forget I said anything.
忘了我刚才说的话
You want to kiss me?
你想亲我吗
Not if you don't want me to.
我不会强迫你的
See, this is where I struggle in that gray zone
你看 这就是我在与人逐渐亲近时
with getting close to someone, knowing or not knowing
会陷入挣扎的灰色地带 知道还是不知道
when it's appropriate or not appropriate as the case may--
何时是合适的时机 何时不是 就像现在
I'd be fine with it, I think.
我想我会愿意的
Maybe it would be better if we just called it our second kiss.
也许我们称这为第二次亲吻可能会更好
It's bad, dangerous, and ugly down there, Kelly.
很糟糕 很危险 而且下面很脏 凯莉
Will you believe the other day I saw a rat this big?
你相信吗 有天我看见了只这么大的老鼠
Are you through? I mean it.
你有完没完 我说真的
I was worried when I didn't hear back, but, um...
没收到你的回复我还很担心 不过...
Are you okay? I'm good.
你还好吗 我没事
You've hurt yourself. Here, let me see.
你都受伤了 过来 让我看看
Really, I'm fine.
真的 我没事
You know what? You need a stiff drink and a good meal.
知道吗 你需要来杯烈酒 再吃顿好的
There's this little bistro in Sewickley I've been meaning to try.
在塞威克利有家小酒馆我一直都想去
I really can't.
我真的去不了
Well, I suppose we can stay here and order pizza
那我们可以待在这里 叫披萨外卖♥♥
like a couple of teenagers.
就像那些年轻的情侣一样
Roman fired me.
罗曼把我炒了
That pissy little prick.
那个讨厌的小刺儿头
No, trust me, not working for your son is a good thing.
没事 相信我 不为你儿子工作是件好事
I've been doing some digging, and the stuff I'm coming up with
我最近在做一些调查 我挖出来的那些事
is about as bad as it gets.
跟现在已经知道的一样糟
Forget about Roman.
别去管罗曼了
I want to tell you all about my afternoon with Annie.
我想跟你说今天下午见安妮的事
I-- I keep a fishing boat down in the Florida Keys.
我在佛罗里达群岛那有一条渔船
I think I should go spend some quality time on board,
我想我还是到船上去过几天逍遥日子吧
far, far away from here.
离这里远远的
What are you saying?
你在说什么
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表