剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, you're so weird, Roman.
你真古怪 罗曼
But I like it.
但我喜欢
You don't know my name.
你不该知道我的名字
Oh! Sorry.
对不起
You didn't like that?
你不喜欢那样吗
Oh, no, baby. It's très kinky.
不太喜欢 宝贝 有点古怪
This is too much.
这太多了
You know my name?
这回你还知道我名字吗
You're the kid in the candy store.
你就是糖果店的那个小帅哥嘛
This is the part where you leave.
你该走了
OK, girls! Are we ready?
好了 姑娘们 准备好了吗
Yeah!
准备好了
And go! One, two, three,
开始 一 二 三
four, five, six,
四 五 六
jump, seven, eight!
跳 七 八
Go one, two--strong arms!
继续 一 二 胳膊用力
three, four, five, six,
三 四 五 六
jump, seven, eight!
跳 七 八
Go one, two, three,
再来 一 二 三
four, five, six, seven, jump!
四 五 六 七 跳
Go one, two, three, four, five, six--
一 二 三 四 五 六
last jump--seven, eight!
最后一跳 七 八
So, particle physics. What does that mean?
那么什么是粒子物理呢
In essence, we are starting with Einstein's theory of relativity,
从本质讲 我们从爱因斯坦的相对论开始
we're moving on to the Big Bang theory,
然后讲"宇宙大爆♥炸♥"理论
and then it goes right back to
之后回到
what I said before-- particles.
我刚才讲的 粒子
So, it means the particles of the largest structure
这表明虽然物质有大小之分
are equal to the particles of the smallest structure.
却没有粒子之别
Any questions?
还有问题吗
Ms. Bluebell.
布露贝尔小姐
This was not as "accessible"
对门外汉来说
to lay readers as you said.
这没你说的那么"易懂"
I believe what I said was MORE accessible to lay readers.
我是说这个对门外汉比较"易懂"
And if you think that's not true, I'd be happy
如果你不信 我很乐意给你看
to lend you my master's thesis.
我的硕士论文
You didn't like it.
你不喜欢吗
I loved it.
我很喜欢
There's just...
只是...
so much more happening than what you think you see.
发生了太多你不知道的事
Well, why don't you keep it?
为什么不留着这本书呢
Really?
可以吗
I insist. Here.
当然 给你
Is there a house?
那儿有个房♥子吗
I think it's half a house.
我觉得只有半个房♥子
It's home sweet home!
真是甜蜜的家
Ah, let's get, uh, cozy. OK.
进去歇会 好吗
Hello, neighbor.
你好啊 邻居
Oh, man. Vince.
老天 文斯
He was sad when he was sober.
他一恢复神智就会难过
Vince was sober?
文斯清醒了吗
Yeah, when it counted.
是的 在关键时候
Ah, we're in business.
这样才像话嘛
I'm gonna go for a walk. OK.
我去外边走走 好的
Go to town.
去城里
Yeah. Hang those herbs up, though, before you go.
行 去之前把草药挂外面
Oh, man.
老天
Oh, this is just...
这简直是...
Oh, baby.
心肝儿
Bye, Mom!
再见 妈妈
Perfect timing.
来的真是时候
You're mommy's little thief.
你真是妈妈的小神偷
Huh? Where's the, uh... Oh, yeah.
那什么... 对
...the thing?
在哪
I put all of our tools in here, OK?
我把所有的工具都放在这了
You didn't need my help at all to clean up this place.
你自己就把房♥子收拾干净了呀
Oh, I cleaned!
是我收拾了
Looks pretty nice.
看起来不错
You know what they say about pearls before swine?
你知道什么叫"明珠暗投"吗
Uh... no.
不知道
Ah, well, I'll tell ya later.
一会告诉你
I cooked pork chops but...
我做了些猪排 但是...
it's OK.
没事了
Ok.
好的
To our new home.
敬我们的新房♥子
Ah!Mil truj!
[吉普赛语]
You're a gypsy.
你是吉普赛人
And you're a stalker.
你是个跟踪狂
I've seen you swimming in my grandparents' pond.
我看见你在我祖父母的池塘里游泳
So you've seen me naked. I don't care.
那你看到我裸体了 我不在意
It's just that I'm a novelist, so it's important to me
我是个作家 所以理解人的动机
to understand people's motivations.
对我很重要
You're a novelist, huh?
你是个作家是吧
Impressive.
真棒
Why swim in their pond
为什么在那游泳呢
when the river's right there?
那旁边就有河
'Cause the river's polluted as balls.
因为河太脏了
And to get your facts straight,
而且 事实上
I'm only a half-breed-- technically.
严格的说 我是个混血儿
My grandfather, Nicolai, he was full Kalderash Roma
我的爷爷尼古拉 是来自喀尔巴阡山脉的
from the Carpathians, but...
卡尔德拉什罗姆人 但是...
he came to the States and he married gadjewoman.
他来到美国 取了个外族女人
What does any of that mean?
这说明什么
It means us Rumanceks will forever ride the earth
这说明鲁曼斯克家将永远
on two horses with only one ass.
"脚踏两只船"
You want a beer?
想喝啤酒吗
Beer kills brain cells.
啤酒会杀死脑细胞
Ah. Some of us have extra, then.
有人的脑细胞比较多
Well, then the guy who used to live here must have been...
那么 曾住这的那个人一定是位...
a rocket scientist.
火箭专家
What happened to him?
他怎么了
Vince, my uncle, died of alcohol poisoning.
我的叔叔 文斯 死于酒精中毒
Do you worship the devil?
你们崇拜魔鬼吗
Do we worship the devil, she says.
她问我们是不是崇拜魔鬼
Each point represents an element,
每个顶点代表一个元素
the topmost being the soul.
最上边那点代表灵魂
Plus, it looks fuckin' metal.
另外 看起来很有金属感
What?
怎么了
Are you a werewolf?
你是狼人吗
Now we know who your literary influences are.
我知道你受谁影响了
You gonna find me a vampire to have a sexless three-way with?
你想找个吸血鬼一起来个无性三角恋吗
Gross.
真恶心
But your index and middle fingers are the same length.
但你的食指和中指一样长
And they say that makes you a werewolf.
人们说这是狼人的标志
Jesus.
老天
Where did you get something like that?
你从哪学的这理论
I don't know. TV or whatever.
不知道 电视什么的
So, are you a werewolf, or what?
那么你是狼人 还是其他什么东西
Sure.
当然是
Are you a retard?
你是弱智吗
No.
不是
My heightened werewolf senses indicate otherwise.
狼人的敏感直觉告诉我你就是
I don't think you're supposed to use that word.
我觉得你不该用那个词
Yeah. "Werewolf" is pretty racist.
是啊 "狼人"这词有点种族歧视
I prefer "Sexy man-beast".
其实我更喜欢用"性感人♥兽♥"
Again, gross. I mean "Retard".
你又恶心人了 我是说"弱智"
I know what you meant.
我知道你的意思
That's Tom. Tom?
那是汤姆 汤姆
He's my friend's dad. He's cool.
他是我朋友的父亲 人很好
I go to school with his kids--
我和他的孩子一起上学
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表