剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
have been unaware they were suffering from.
罹患的疾病其实有药可医
It should be noted that 38%
要知道这部分
of our cumulative expenditures for this quarter
计划里我们经费的38%都投入
have been attributed to marketing.
在市场营销上了
Roman, for the love of Christ, get down!
罗曼 看在上帝份上 快趴下
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Clear surgical suite four, stat,
立刻将四号♥手术室准备出来
and have the full-clearance emergency or team standing by,
同时把急诊所需全套装备或相关人员备齐
and the consciousness transfer apparatus wheeled in
去取意识转移仪器
and booted up.
并立刻启动
Move! Time is short!
让开 时间不多了
Jesus fucking Christ.
我的天哪
The body was depleting blood supply and draining brain function,
身体正在消耗血液供给 并逐步停止
what's left of it.
仅剩的大脑活动
If I can keep his frontal lobe viable long enough,
如果我能用人工输送超氧血液的方式
by pumping super-oxygenated blood through it,
保持他的大脑额叶存活够久
we could get a glimpse into his short-term memory.
就能获知他的短期记忆
Increase blood flow to 1,000 cc's per minute, 1 amp epi,
每分钟输血量增加到一千毫升 1安肾上腺素
and drop the pump temp to 34 Centigrade.
将输血泵的温度降到34摄氏度
Capture venous return, oxygenate it, then send it back.
采集静脉回流 输氧处理 再送回体内
God damn it, Blinsky, do it!
该死 布林斯基 快点
He said he was off with the flu, but this is--
他说他感冒好了 但眼前这...
No, no, no, no. Not the flu.
不 不 不 不是感冒
Do you smell that?
你闻到了吗
The rotten egg smell? Sulfur.
那臭鸡蛋的味道 是硫磺
I detected that earlier, in the board room.
我早前在会议室时就察觉到了
Spivak must have gotten his clutches on our young friend.
斯比维克肯定是对这位年轻人下手了
I can capture the electrical output of Trevor's visual cortex
我可以截获特雷弗视觉皮层的电子讯号♥
to an enhanced computer visual system I've been developing.
导入我开♥发♥的增强型计算机视觉系统
The technology's still in alpha testing,
这项技术还在内部测试阶段
so it'll be a crap shoot.
所以画面不会很清晰
Damn it. It's just as I feared.
该死 这正是我担心的
Trevor's brain is no longer capable of disambiguous thought.
特雷弗的大脑已经一团糟 无法♥正♥常运行了
Now, what's needed is a healthy mind to boost the signal,
我们需要一个健康的大脑 增强信♥号♥♥
to function as a router, of sorts,
作为路由器 成为连接枢纽
that will amplify the neural impulses,
从而增强神经冲动的传导
giving clarity to whatever's left of memory.
这样就能看清余下的记忆画面了
I'll do it. No. The procedure is not without risk.
我来吧 不行 这个过程有风险
We'll use a janitor or some other undocumented worker,
我们找个清洁工或临时工之类的
in case of malfunction.
就算中途出事也不怕
There's no time for that, doc. Hook me up.
没时间找了 博士 就我吧
Okay. Let's do it.
好 来吧
You like?
你喜欢吗
Built to last.
经久耐用哦
Legs from here to there,
一双大美♥腿♥
pleasantly conjoining...
曲线优美
where they conjoin.
恰到好处
Real Deal Holyfield.
这大胸 料真足
Is that all your Neanderthal gender can think about?
你一个来自石器时代的人 这么肤浅合适吗
What about her mind? I thought it was gonna be your mind.
她的内在不重要吗 我以为你会是她的内在
This is just the vessel to hold it in.
她只是你借用的皮囊而已
It's just plain disrespectful, the way you're objectifying her.
你这么物化女性 太不尊重人了
So is this little slice of heaven coming home with us or what?
那你到底带不带这位美妞回去啊
Are you serious?
你开玩笑吧
She could hire herself out as a can opener with that overbite.
就那口上包牙 她都用不着开瓶器了
Hold that thought. Hold it! Hold it.
在这里停一下 停一下 停在这里
Burst suppression alpha coma.
脑电图呈现爆发抑制
Intermittent delta. Approaching flatline.
脑波断断续续 脑电图开始呈平直线
You're losing him. I can see that, Blinsky, you idiot.
他快不行了 我能看见 布林斯基 你个白♥痴♥
I'm standing right here.
我就站在这儿呢
He's gone.
他死了
Fuck.
妈的
Wait. One eye's operating in
慢着 一只眼睛
the complete absence of electro-cerebral activity.
在大脑死亡的情况下能够继续活动
I'm gonna need to do an immediate enucleation.
我要立即给他做眼球摘除手术
Blinsky, get me a number four ocular retraction speculum.
布林斯基 给我四号♥眼球牵引扩张器
They're all in the primary lab. Shall I go get them?
在主实验室 要我去拿吗
No, no. There's not enough-- Goddamn it.
不不 根本没那时间... 你♥他♥妈♥的
Why do I have to do everything myself?
怎么什么都得我亲自上阵
Out, vile jelly.
出来吧 可恶的眼球
God damn you, Spivak.
你大爷的 斯比维克
Johann Pryce.
约翰·普赖斯
Oh, you're looking well, which is most unfortunate.
你看起来气色不错 太可惜了
Do you know in all the years
你知道吗
we lived in the same shitty little town,
这么多年 我们住在同一个小破城镇里
never once did you invite me over to your lab?
你一次都没邀请我去你的实验室
But then, you were a world-renowned scientist,
但后来 你成为了名满天下的科学家
and I, a humble country doctor.
而我是个不起眼的村医
You fucked up, Spivak.
你死定了 斯比维克
You got a lot of my board members killed,
你杀死了很多董事会成员
but you missed Pryce and me.
但我和普赖斯还活着
Oh, well, thank you for your clarification of the completely obvious,
多谢相告我一眼就看到的事实
you obnoxious little turd.
你个讨人厌的贱胚子
I've mapped your genome.
我绘制出了你的基因图谱
I know everything about you down to your base nucleic couplings.
我什么都知道了 包括你使用的基本核酸组合
Then you get two gold stars next to your name
那奖励你两颗星星
and can be the hall monitor these last days.
在你最后的日子还可以戴上充当稽查队长
You're a sulfur-based life form. Unique? Yes.
你是个硫基生物 的确独一无二
Capable of surviving under the harshest conditions?
即便在最恶劣的环境下也能生存吗
Yes. But an Earth-based life
没错 但一个地球生物
form made of flesh and blood and quite mortal.
是血肉之躯 终有一死
Circle gets the square. Bravo.
分♥析♥得太对了 表扬一下
We're gonna find you, Spivak, and I'm gonna kill you.
我们会找到你的 斯比维克 我会杀了你
You sick mungandr fuck.
你个恶心的大怪物
Good luck with that, golden boy.
那你有得找了 小少爷
Oh, and by the way, thank you for fathering Nadia.
还有件事 谢谢你将纳迪亚带到世上
She has been very, very useful to me. You have no idea.
她可帮了我大忙了 你都想不到
And nice facility you got here, Johann.
你的实验室挺不错啊 约翰
Trevor, hmm, gave me a Cook's tour
特雷弗 在他见董事会成员前
before he met with your board of directors.
还带我游览了这里一番呢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Well, my, uh... my fellow upirs, thank you.
嗜血龙族的同僚们 谢谢
Welcome. Thank you for coming.
欢迎你们 多谢赏光莅临
Who is that?
他是谁
Norville Knox.
诺维尔·诺克斯
Revolutionized hemodialysis. Created synthetic immunoglobulin.
革新了血液透析疗法 创造了人工合成免疫球蛋白
Holds dozens of patents. He made a fortune in med tech.
获专利无数 靠医疗技术发了大财
Worth north of a billion.
价值十亿
What I wouldn't do to get my hands on a piece of that action.
若能分一杯羹 我做什么都愿意
...nor is it contained to North America.
包括北美洲...
Five upir killed in Sydney, Australia. Last three days.
五个嗜血龙族在悉尼 澳大利亚被杀了
14 in Tokyo. 44 in Kuala Lumpur.
过去三天 东京被杀14个 吉隆坡被杀44个
Hundreds more. Moscow, Madrid,
还有几百个 莫斯科 马德里
Tangiers, Montevideo, Mexico City.
丹吉尔 蒙得维的亚 墨西哥城
It is a global problem, and it's accelerating exponentially.
这是全球性问题了 而且正迅速扩大
We need to determine how and why.
我们得找出被杀方式与原因
It would appear that we are falling sick and devouring our own.
显然 我们族人染上疾病 开始吞噬同胞
I have no explanation for any of this...
我无法解释这些...
since no specimens have been properly examined, thus far.
因为到目前为止 我没有检测过的样本
So I am at a bit of a standstill.
所以我的研究处于停滞状态
If you had a big cock and his money...
如果你拥有大屌♥ 还富可敌国...
I'd rule the world.
那我就能统治世界了
Blinsky, I need you to run the pattern recognition comparisons
布林斯基 我需要你用图像识别技术 把它跟国家海洋
against NOAA satellite images.
和大气局的卫星图像比较一下
That rooftop could be anywhere.
那个天台可能在任何地方
Anywhere it's winter.
任何现在是冬天的地方
Which, at this time of year,
在这个时节里
narrows it down to Northern America, Canada,
范围可以缩小到北美洲 加拿大
Northern Europe, Russia, Mongolia, and--
北欧 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 蒙古和...
I know where it's winter.
我知道现在哪里是冬天
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表