剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Croats are fucking crazy.
克罗地亚人是疯子
I don't give a fuck what the reason was.
我他妈才不管是什么原因
We got to hit back. And twice as hard.
我们要他们血债血偿 而且加倍奉还
Take it easy. I know it's hard, but just--
别激动 我知道这很难接受 你就...
Did they deserve this?
他们就活该这下场吗
You all knew these folks. Shandor, the rest of them.
这些人你都认识 山多 还有其他人
I say we fuck 'em up.
要我说 弄死他们
Turn the snow red with their blood. Rat shit cowards.
让他们的血染红这雪地 这帮下♥贱♥的胆小鬼
The Croats aren't the only ones we've grifted.
我们又不是只讹过克罗地亚人
For all we know, this could've been somebody else.
大家都知道的 有可能是其他人
It coulda been the guys we jacked the stuff from.
也可能是那天被我们劫了东西的那伙人
Either way, we're not going to war with anyone.
不管是谁 我们都不要跟任何人动手
You calling the shots now, Peter?
现在是你说的算了吗 彼得
We gotta take care of them first.
我们首先要好好安置他们
I say we walk the fuck away like we were never here.
要我说 我们赶紧离开就当没来过这里
No. We leave them here,
不行 如果我们把他们扔在这
the cops will be up our asses so fast.
警♥察♥很快就会找上我们
I say we pull the backhoe around, dig a hole.
不如我们搞个挖沟机在这挖个坑
A few Gypsies fall off the face of the earth,
几个吉普赛人突然消失而已
who's gonna give a damn?
谁又会去关心呢
They're family! Not some fucking trash to be thrown out.
他们是家人 不是什么急着丢掉的垃圾
Come here.
过来
Fucking animals. Andreas, you gotta calm down.
畜生 安德里亚斯 你要冷静
But these Get the guys
可是这些... 让大家
to put the bodies on a truck,
把尸体搬到卡车上
appoint someone to drive it to a long-term lot somewhere,
雇个人把车开到一个长♥期♥停车场
lock it up, let the bodies freeze,
把车锁上 让尸体冻起来
and that will buy us some time to figure out what to do with them.
这能为我们赢得一些时间来想怎么处理尸体
I already thought of that.
我也是这么想的
Everyone else scrubs every inch of this place with bleach--
剩下的人用漂白剂把这里角角落落都刷一遍
Walls, floors, everywhere.
墙壁 地面 哪儿也不能漏过
And when they're done
当刷完一遍
and there's not a drop of blood left to be found,
一滴血也找不着的时候
they're gonna start scrubbing some more. Do you understand?
接着再刷一遍 听明白了吗
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
Okay. Give me your car keys.
好了 把车钥匙给我
Why? Where are you going?
干嘛 你要去哪儿
I'm gonna find out who did this.
我要去找出是谁干的
Just... Just clean up this mess
你就... 就把这烂摊子收拾干净
and don't do anything else until I get back.
我回来之前不准有其他动作
Okay?
行吗
Keys.
车钥匙
Hey, babe.
喂 亲爱的
Hey, Creamsicle. So what's up?
小甜甜 你怎么样啊
Did you get there okay?
你们顺利到了吗
Yeah. Yeah, I was just checking in like I said I would.
嗯 我们正在登记入住 我保证过的
Is everything okay?
一切都顺利吗
All good. I just called to say I love you and, uh,
一切都好 我就想告诉你我爱你
I miss you.
想你了
Me too.
我也是
Did you like your big surprise?
喜欢我给你留的惊喜吗
Uh... what?
什么
Don't tell me some asshole broke into the car
别告诉我昨晚有混♥蛋♥砸了车
and stole it last night.
把它偷走了
The watch. Sorry, yeah. God, it's...
哦手表啊 抱歉 天呐 很...
it's beautiful, baby. I love it.
很漂亮 宝贝 我很喜欢
Good.
喜欢就好
Okay, well... say hi to the boys for me.
好了 替我跟你的朋友们问好
I will.
我会的
Just... be careful, okay?
你 小心点 好吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Nothing. Just, you know, your men are out of town.
没什么 你家男人都不在家嘛
Since when do I need you and Peter to take care of me?
什么时候要你和彼得来保护我了
Since never.
从来都不用
Just... just take care.
反正 照顾好自己
Sure.
知道了
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I love you too, babe.
我也爱你 宝贝
No, no, no, don't shoot!
别别别 别开枪
Please, just let us go!
求你了 让我们走吧
Stop! Roman, enough.
停下 罗曼 够了
Let's just get out of here.
我们快离开这儿就好了
From Zion, perfect in beauty...
圣地锡安 完美无瑕
from the rising of the sun to where it sets.
从日出到日落
God shines forth.
神光普照
A fire devours before him...
烈火在他面前吞灭
He was gonna kill you.
他要杀你
He'd be alive, if we weren't who we are...
他本不会死 如果我们不是这样的人
what we are...
这样的东西
greedy, barbarous and cruel.
贪婪 野蛮 凶残
My people are dead, and you're out walking around buying groceries.
我的人死了 你却在这儿悠闲地采购
I want to know why.
这是怎么回事
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I swear to God,
我对天发誓
if you lie, I'll take your eye.
你敢撒谎 我就挖了你这只眼
How much did they pay you to rat us out?
他们给了多少钱让你出♥卖♥♥♥我们
The Croats are moving the product
克罗地亚人正在把东西
to their retailers on the street.
运到他们的零售商那去
If they found out it had been stepped on,
如果他们发现货被动过手脚
they'd have trashed the load.
肯定会废了这批货
And I'd be hanging from a bridge by a hook through my tongue.
然后用钩子刺穿我的舌头把我吊死在桥上
I want to know who's responsible.
告诉我谁动的手
You tell me your people have been killed.
是你告诉我你的人被杀了
Do you think I'm consulted about such things?
你觉得这种事情他们会让我知道吗
All I know is fish eggs.
我只懂鱼籽
You're going to make some calls.
你现在去打电♥话♥
And you're going to put me in a room with who's in charge.
把管事的人叫来和我谈一谈
I want a meeting.
我要跟他见一面
But I'm nobody.
可我只是个无名小卒
I have no authority. Do it.
无权无职 叫你做你就做
You sure you wouldn't prefer spending the night at my place?
你确定不要去我那儿过夜吗
I think I need to be alone.
我要一个人静一静
When will I see you again?
什么时候能再见你
Ms. Godfrey, it would be best for all concerned
戈弗雷太太 如果你能花一分钟听我说完
if you would just take a minute and listen to what I have to say.
我该说的 对我们所有人都有好处
Would you mind telling me what, exactly, is going on here?
你介意告诉我这里到底是什么情况吗
Dr. Pryce is in containment.
普赖斯博士被隔离了
Well, I can see that, Blinsky. I'd like to know why.
我能看出来 布林斯基 我想知道原因
Well, that is a matter of some conjecture--
我只有一些猜测...
Olivia!
奥利维亚
Get that little maggot to open this door!
让那只小蛆虫打开这扇门
How long does he need to stay in there like that?
他还要这样在里面待多久
Well, that's another "known unknown".
这是另一件已明确不确定的事
I fucking hate boxes!
我他妈恨死小隔间了
Speaking of boxes, what's up with those rats?
说到小隔间 那些老鼠是怎么回事
What rats?
什么老鼠
The ones on your computer devouring each other.
你电脑里那些狼吞虎咽吃掉对方的老鼠
You hacked into my computer?
你黑进我电脑了吗
I want you to explain why you're watching cannibal rat porn,
我需要你解释一下看老鼠自相残杀视频的原因
and what it has to do with me?
以及它和我有什么关系
How did you... It doesn't matter! Explain!
你是怎么... 这无关紧要 快解释
I work with lab rats all the time.
我成天和实验室老鼠一起工作
That's what they're for.
它们就是用来做实验的
You didn't answer the question.
你没有回答我的问题
This might come as a shock, but not everything in this lab
这事可能使你惊讶 但是这个实验室里
or elsewhere on the planet is about you,
甚至世界上其他地方不是所有事都和你有关
Olivia!
奥利维亚
Are you hiding Shelley in the White Tower somewhere?
你是不是把雪莉藏在白塔里的什么地方了
Because if you are You lost Shelley?!
因为如果你... 你把雪莉弄丢了吗
I didn't lose Shelley! God damn it!
不是我把她弄丢了 真该死
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表