剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Well, in short, drumming is helping me access my right brain.
简单来说 击鼓使我动用右脑
I am making some real progress finding my shadow.
我在找寻自身阴影之路上正取得一些真正的成果
High. High!
嗨起来啊嗨起来
Well, it's called potentization.
这叫作药效强化
The more you dilute a poison, the stronger it becomes as a cure.
毒药稀释得越淡 它作为治疗的药效就越强
Homeopathy is generally considered
顺势疗法普遍被认为
a pseudoscience, Megan.
只是伪科学 梅根
Call it what you want. I have seen it work.
不管你怎么说 我见过它的效果
When can I talk to him about...
我什么时候能跟他聊...
He said after dinner.
他说晚餐之后
If you don't mind my asking, what have you been
如果你不介意 我能问问
doing in the way of sustenance since you turned?
你转变成龙族后以什么为食吗
Whatever I could find.
找到什么就吃什么
Ah. You've been hunting.
啊 你一直以捕猎为生
No. Not really. It's okay if you have.
不 不是那样 捕猎了也没什么
I can't imagine what it would
我无法想象
be like without learning nonviolent feeding
没有一个负责任的成年人教你不使用暴♥力♥地
from a responsible adult. There is a support group.
觅食会怎么样 我们有一个支持小组
No, honestly. I'm not hunting.
不 说实话 我没有在捕猎
The kid's fine. Leave him alone.
这孩子没事 别烦他了
Now, I have a very special amuse-bouche prepared.
我准备了一道特别的餐前点心
What is that...
那是什么...
Is it AB negative?
是AB阴性血吗
That's for pishers.
那破玩意得丢进厕所
This, my dear friends...
这个 我亲爱的朋友们
is the Holy fucking Grail.
是他妈的圣杯
Oh, my God.
天呐
You want some?
想来点吗
Mmm. Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Rh null! Oh!
Rh零型血
Oh, I know. My parents told me about it, but...
我知道 我父母告诉过我 但是...
This is why I became a phlebotomist. Come, come, come.
这就是我成为采血师的原因 来来来
Thank you.
谢谢
The metallic notes on the end is iron-rich,
遗留在口中的金属味道是大量铁的味道
and... you can tell the donor is a real meat-eater, can't you?
你就能知道这位捐献者很爱吃肉
Pretty incredible, right?
是不是难以置信
Yeah. Yeah, I guess.
对 我想是的
What's, um... Rh null?
Rh零型血是什么
It's the rarest blood type. Um...
是最罕见的血型
I think there's only 40 donors in the world that we know of.
我想全世界我们只知道四十位捐献者
Sorry, it's just...
抱歉 这实在...
I want to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
Make sure to use plenty of disinfectant on Miss Ironic
接牙尖嘴利的小姐回来之前你最好
before you bring her back. Ah, you wish, brother.
多用点消毒剂 你想得美 兄弟
Hmm, I was just wondering...
我只是想知道
the cops are making two stops to drop off the guns?
警♥察♥要停车两次来放下枪吗
Yeah.
对
Why?
为什么
Spread the business around. I don't know. You have to ask them.
分散处理吧 我不知道 你得去问他们
The second stop is a blast furnace,
第二个停车点是个鼓风炉
which makes sense for the guns,
运枪过去融掉还有点道理
but the first one is a medical waste incinerator.
但第一个停车点是个医疗垃圾焚烧炉
So they're probably dropping off drugs, too.
那么可能他们也要放下点毒品呗
I guess.
我猜是吧
In which case, the smart play would be to make the move here...
这样的话 在这里行动
instead of doing armed robbery here in the middle
要比大白天在繁华的闹市街道
of a busy downtown street in the middle of the day.
持械抢劫聪明许多
Unless you're after the drugs, too.
除非你也想抢那些毒品
You said you didn't want to be involved in any new business.
你说过你不想参与新的行动了
Consider yourself not involved.
那就别管这些事儿了
You're slinging heroin now?
你现在还做海♥洛♥因♥生意吗
Who gives a shit if a bunch of rich gajes shoot up.
只要有一群有钱土鳖出现 谁还去管那些啊
They're gonna do it anyway. What do you think the wolf pack
他们怎么说都会买♥♥账的 你觉得当狼群
are gonna say when they see you tossing dope into your truck?
看见你往卡车里运毒品会怎么议论
They're gonna be psyched they got a Christmas bonus.
他们会很兴奋 因为圣诞节有红包拿了
You think your family would support this?
你觉得你家人会支持你干这个吗
You think my mother would?
你觉得我妈会同意吗
Come on. You sold that Sebzilla shit.
得了吧 你还不是卖♥♥那破塞布奇拉[毒品]
That was powdered milk, Andreas. I was running game.
那是奶粉 安德里亚斯 我是唬人的
You brought a drug deal into Destiny's home.
可你把毒贩带去德斯特妮家里
My home, too, Peter.
那也是我的家 彼得
The Ruma are not drug dealers.
鲁曼家的人不贩毒
You're telling me what the Ruma are.
你要来告诉我鲁曼家的人是怎样的吗
Until I brought you into this group, you were practically a gaje.
我带你进这个圈子前 你只是个农村娃
You had nothing. You were nothing.
你一无所有 什么都不是
You really want to step to me, motherfucker?
你真的想和我对抗吗 狗♥杂♥种♥
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, God. I'm really...
天哪 我真的...
I'm really sorry, Peter.
我非常抱歉 彼得
I'm...
我...
I'm so stressed out...
我压力太大了...
with the wedding... and the job.
因为婚礼的事 还有工作的事
I... I promise, we're gonna figure this out.
我...我保证 我们会把问题都解决的
We'll both be happy.
让我们俩都满意
So the drugs...
那毒品的事...
Oh, it's just details.
那不过是细节小事罢了
Come on, we're brothers now.
别这样 我们现在是兄弟了
Let's not let business get in the way.
别让生意的事伤了和气
Smells good.
闻着真香啊
Blood pudding.
这是血糕
What's in it?
用什么做的
Immunoglobulin, amino acids, plasma.
免疫球蛋白 氨基酸 血浆
We all bring a different ingredient. Everyone shares it.
每人各带不同的原料 做好大家分着吃
It brings everyone together.
它将大家凝聚在一起
Here you go.
尝尝吧
That's good.
很好吃
Fantastic, in fact.
称得上是非常美味了
Did you want to chat before dinner?
你们想在饭前聊聊天吗
Yes, please.
好啊
I swear.
我发誓
You have the most chaotic face I have ever seen.
你的脸是我见过最混乱的一张了
This whole upper right quadrant seems to be...
整个右上半脸就像
gallopin' in a different direction than the rest of it.
同其他面部本体背道而驰
May I?
我能否
They say that beauty is determined by symmetry.
大家都说对称的才是美的
But I gotta say...
但我要说...
I find your whole gestalt cool and unexpected.
我觉得你整个人焕发着神秘而惊人的气质
I'm Aitor Quantic, by the way.
自我介绍一下 我叫奥托·匡提
Shelley.
我叫雪莉
Why do you come here every day?
你为什么每天都来这里
I'm supposed to take expired food to the dump,
我本该把过期的食品拿去垃圾场扔掉
but it's... it's completely edible.
不过 那些食物都还可以吃
They just want you to throw it away so you buy more.
他们不过是想让我扔了 再买♥♥新的
So, I bring it here.
所以我把食物带来这
Waste not, want not and so forth.
不浪费食物 给需要的人 诸如此类
How about you?
你呢
What about me?
我怎么了
What brings you to Rooster Poot?
你来"公鸡粪"干什么
Well, that's what the residents call this place,
是当地的居民给这里起的名字
but I've yet to see a rooster around here,
但我从没在附近看见过公鸡
and I wouldn't know a poot if I stepped on one.
如果踩到粪了我也不会知道
But getting back to you.
还是说说你吧
Just needed a place to stay.
我只需要有个容身之所
Well, as places go, it's upwind of the dump.
跟其他地方比起来 这里是垃圾场的逆风方向
But I've stayed in worse.
不过我还待过更差的地方
Come on down if you get hungry--
如果你饿了就下来
We've got pinto beans, all you can eat.
我带了斑豆 随便吃
You think you actually saw something like this?
你确实曾见过类似的东西吗
Not like. That's exactly what I saw.
不是类似 我看见的就是那个
You're certain? 100%.
你确定吗 百分百确定
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表