剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
There's-- There's got to be something. Tell me what to do.
一定会有办法的 告诉我该怎么办
A small favor.
帮我个小忙
It's... so...
如此地...
Could you let Johann Pryce know that Randolph is here?
可以跟约翰·普莱斯说一下 伦道夫来找他吗
Please have a seat.
请坐下稍等
I have a BA in Child Studies and a master's in family counseling.
我拥有儿童研究的学士学位以及家庭咨♥询♥的硕士学位
Impressive. Inevitable, really.
不错 实际上也是必然
Dad left right after I was born, Mom worked three jobs,
我一出生爸爸就出走了 妈妈打三份工
and I raised two brothers.
我还抚养了两个弟弟
I love kids, and they always say you should do what you love,
我喜欢小孩子 他们总说要做你喜欢的事
so this is what I do.
所以我♥干♥了这行
To be very clear, um, discretion is a primary concern.
必须要说明 谨慎是第一要务
I'm happy to sign a confidentiality agreement.
我愿意签一份保密协议
I worked as a nanny for some extremely high-profile people,
我曾给许多名门望族当过保姆
so I know the drill.
所以我了解自己的工作
All right, then. When can you start?
好 那你什么时候能开始工作
You tell me.
你决定
I'll have a room ready for you this afternoon.
今天下午我会为你准备一间房♥
Four o'clock? Sounds good.
四点怎样 可以
I'll see you then.
到时候见
Thank you, Mr. Godfrey.
谢谢 戈弗雷先生
Roman.
叫我罗曼
Bye for now. Bye.
那么再见了 再见
Is her job gonna be looking after Nadia or breast-feeding you?
她的工作是照看纳迪亚还是"哺育"你啊
I just want what's best for the kid.
我只想为孩子做到最好
She has a master's degree.
她有硕士文凭
How is Nadia? She's still sleeping.
纳迪亚怎么样了 她还在睡觉
I'll feed her when she wakes up.
她醒了我就喂她
Are you sure you want to bring another stranger into this house?
你确定想再带一个陌生人到这家里来吗
We're not gonna be able to keep our eyes on her 24/7, Peter.
彼得 我们不可能24小时都照看着她
What are we supposed to do now?
我们现在要干什么
Just move on like nothing happened?
当什么事都没发生过继续生活吗
A lot of unimaginable, awful shit went down,
发生了那么多难以想象 可怕的事
but it's where it belongs in the past.
但那一切也都是过去了的事情
Yeah, well, if you find the reset button that turns off the pain,
如果你能找到重启键让我们不再痛苦
let me know where it is.
告诉我它在哪里
Peter.
彼得
I thought you left town.
我以为你离开小镇了
I needed to speak to you first,
我要先和你谈谈
because you deserve to know the truth.
因为你应该知道真♥相♥
Look, whatever went down between you and Roman
听着 无论你和罗曼间发生了什么
is really none of my business.
都和我无关
He killed your cousin.
他杀了你的表姐
What?
什么
Destiny came to the house, looking for you.
德斯特妮到罗曼的家里来找你
She was very upset.
她很心烦
Started saying a lot of shit,
说了一堆乱七八糟的话
accusing him of being involved in her fiance's death,
指控罗曼和她未婚夫的死有关
and it got out of control.
接着场面就失控了
He hit her.
他打了她
She fell and cracked her head.
她倒下后摔破了头
It was bad, but she was still alive.
伤的很严重 但她那时还活着
But he knew you'd never forgive him, so...
但罗曼知道你不会原谅他 所以...
he broke her neck
他扭断了她的脖子
and buried her in the woods to make the whole thing just go away.
把她埋在树林里 就当一切没发生过
Why would you tell me that?
你为什么要告诉我
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么问题
Because that's what happened.
因为那是既成的事实
I don't know what your sick fucking agenda is,
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥有什么变♥态♥的盘算
but I know who killed Destiny,
但我知道是谁杀了德斯特妮
and he's been dealt with.
而且我已经了结了他
Then whatever revenge you took was on the wrong person.
那你的仇可报错了对象
You're lying.
你在撒谎
How would I know
那我又怎么会知道
you handed over Andreas to prevent a gang war?
为避免帮会战争你交出了安德里亚斯呢
How would I know that Destiny was suspicious of the 911 call?
我怎么知道德斯特妮怀疑了那个报♥警♥电♥话♥呢
Cause you were fucking Roman, and he was running his mouth
因为你和罗曼乱搞时 他没管好嘴
about shit he shouldn't have been--
说了些他不该说的...
How would I know about the cross on Destiny's forehead?
我又是怎么知道德斯特妮额头上有十字呢
Tell me, Peter.
你告诉我啊 彼得
Because I watched him kill her,
因为是我看着他杀了她
and I made that cross with Destiny's blood
是我用德斯特妮的血画了那十字
because there was nothing I could do to stop him.
因为我无论做什么都阻止不了他
And he made me promise never to tell you.
他还让我保证永远不告诉你
I didn't want to believe he was capable of such cruelty,
我不愿相信他竟能做出这么残忍♥的事
but that's who Roman Godfrey is.
但那才是罗曼·戈弗雷啊
He destroys every life he touches.
凡他触碰之生命 他皆毁之
I can't allow him to go on doing that.
我不能让他继续这样下去
What are you gonna do about it?
你打算怎么做
Kill him.
杀了他
No, you can't do that.
不 你不能这么做
Atonement comes in all shapes and sizes. No.
赎罪的方式千千万万 不行
It should be me. I'm his friend.
应该由我下手 我是他的朋友
I'll do it. He won't see it coming.
我来下手 他不会有所察觉
Then you're going to need these.
那你会需要这些
The bullets are tipped with heparin.
子弹头上有肝素
Two shots to the head
朝他头上射两枪
will put him down long enough to finish him off.
就可以把他放倒 了结了他
What's the knife for?
刀用来干嘛
You have to cut out his heart.
你要把他的心脏挖出来
That's the only way to make certain an upir dies.
那是唯一能确保嗜血龙族死亡的方式
There's a Gypsy camp in Munhall.
芒霍尔有一处吉普赛营地
Tell them I sent you.
告诉他们是我叫你去的
Take Nadia.
带上纳迪亚
You two will be safe there.
你们俩在那里会很安全
I'll call you when it's done.
事情结束了我会找你
How do I know you're not a cop?
谁知道你是不是条子呢
I can work with that.
那好吧
I don't kiss.
我不接吻
Save that for another girl.
留着给其他女孩吧
How did you find out?
你怎么发现的
It was Annie, wasn't it?
是安妮 对吗
Fuck you.
你个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表