剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
especially considering the source.
尤其考虑到其来源
Is your fucking tongue limbered up enough yet?
你舌头他妈的舒展开没
The proof is in the taste...
主要看它的味道...
and the texture.
和口感
This is pure Caspian sturgeon, as advertised.
这的确是纯里海鲟鱼 货真价实
Oh, yeah.
棒
Are Are you okay? Help me, please.
你没事吧 救救我 求你了
Please. Do you have a cell phone?
求你了 你有手♥机♥吗
I-I don't think I get service.
这里好像没信♥号♥♥
Come on!
快点
Hi there. Hey.
你好 你好
You're looking for someone? Yeah, my wife.
你在找人吗 是的 我妻子
Yeah. She's-she's just borrowing my phone.
她把我手♥机♥借走了
Miranda!
米兰达
Sweetie! Where are you?
亲爱的 你在哪
Is she okay? Yeah. Yeah, she'll be back.
她没事吧 没事 她会回来的
We had a little fight. Okay.
我们刚吵了一架 原来
You know, gals. Oh, what have you got here?
女孩子嘛 这位是谁
Oh, this is-- This is our little guy.
这是 我们家小宝贝
Here. I'm a pediatrician.
来 我是儿科医生
Oh, really? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Hey, man. Let me take a look. All right.
你好呀 来给我看看
Oh, my Lord, you're a big fella.
我的天 真不轻啊
Could you take a quick look at this?
你能帮忙看一下吗
What is it? Oh, it's just under his cap.
这是什么 就在帽子下面
Yeah. Oh, it's a little cradle cap.
就是那 有点乳痂而已
Oh. Yeah.
这样啊 是的
Cradle cap. Nothing to worry about.
乳痂 不必担心
It should clear up in a week or two
用婴儿洗发水和温水洗洗
with baby shampoo and warm water,
一两周就会好的
but not too warm, Daddy. Don't make it too warm.
水温不要太高哦 爹地 不要用热水
Hey. There you are.
嘿 原来你在这儿呢
Isn't this a cute baby?
小宝贝是不是很可爱
You know who'd love to pinch this little guy's cheeks?
你知道谁一定很想捏捏他的小脸
Pearl.
珀尔
Yes, she would. Yes, she would. Oh...
没错 她一定会呦 一定会呦
Pearl would be, like, in baby heaven.
珀尔见到婴儿一定开心死
Pearl's my nurse. Oh, okay.
珀尔是我的护士 这样啊
She was.
以前的事了
We better be getting home now.
咱们该回家了
Yeah. Why don't you get in the car. Warm up.
不如你先上车 暖暖身子
Thanks for letting the Mrs. call home.
谢谢你借我夫人手♥机♥让她打电♥话♥回家
Well, lucky for her, you were already on your way,
还好你已经来找她了 她真幸运
what with the bad cell phone coverage out here.
这里的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥实在太差了
Yeah. Lucky for her.
是啊 她真幸运
What is this?
这是什么
I think it's dinner. Holy shit.
应该是晚餐 我的天
Most mortuaries just wash the blood and guts down the drain.
多数太平间都会把血液和内脏浪费掉
Then what's this for?
那这是用来做什么的
Some turn it over to medical waste companies.
有些会把它交给回收医疗废品的公♥司♥
Medical waste, huh?
医疗废品是吧
Okay. Be a snob.
好了 别装了
You can either go hungry or feed on the living.
要么饿着 要么就喝吧
What? It's cold.
怎么了 这是冷的
Well, it's refrigerated.
低温冷藏的呗
What did you see?
你当时看到了什么
May I?
能给我看一下吗
Knock yourself out.
随便你
It's just blood.
不过是血
Once it stops pumping,
心脏一旦停止跳动
gravity takes over and it all settles to the bottom.
由于地心引力 血液会全部沉淀在背部
Renal failure. That means unfiltered.
肾衰竭 说明他的血不干净
We found refrigerated blood downstairs.
我们在楼下找到了冷藏的血
Drug overdose. Nope.
也是药物过量吗 不是
Here we go. Gunshot wound.
就这个了 枪伤
See this? No blood.
看到没 一滴血都没有
He's been completely drained.
他的血全被抽走了
The owner of this mortuary,
这个太平间的主人
the one who got her chest ripped out, she was upir.
那个内脏被扯出来的人 她是嗜血龙族
The blood downstairs was some bottom-shelf shit.
楼下的那桶血是压箱底的存货
But a healthy young man gets shot-- That is some fine dining.
但中弹的年轻健康男人...才是美餐啊
There was another upir five miles from my house and I never knew.
离我家八公里远就有同族 我竟从不知道
Half the morticians in the country are upir.
这个国家干殡仪的有一半都是嗜血龙族
Trust me.
相信我
I'm getting cremated.
我到时候一定选择火葬
So that means that that thing that attacked me...
这么说 那个袭击我的玩意...
Was hunting upirs.
是在猎捕嗜血龙族
Yeah.
是啊
That's it.
这才对嘛
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You can apologize tomorrow, my friend.
朋友 你可以等到明天再道歉
Tonight is for celebrating.
今晚 我们庆祝
You could have killed everyone today because you--
你今天差点害死大家了 因为你...
Stepped on the caviar?
对鱼子酱动手脚吗
What would've happened if we failed that taste test?
要是对方当时尝出来怎么办
There was never any chance of that.
根本不可能
The Tongue's got no love for the Croats.
"舌头"恨死那群克罗地亚人了
They own his ass, and they never let him forget it.
他们一直让他做牛做马
How do you know that? Me and him go way back.
你怎么知道 我跟他是老相识了
He did a couple favors, made some problems go away.
他帮了几次忙 解决了一些麻烦
That still doesn't I paid him 50 grand to seal the deal.
那也不代表他... 我给了他五万干这一票
We were fine.
我们没事儿的
To Andreas!
敬安德里亚斯
Andreas!
安德里亚斯
If you ever walk me into a situation--
如果你再让我卷入这种...
Peter, you're so dramatic!
彼得 你太小题大做了
You could have made my cousin a widow.
你要是死了 我表姐就守寡了
Okay, look... I'm sorry.
好 听我说... 对不起
I shoulda told you.
我做之前该跟你说一声的
But everything I did was for Destiny,
但我做的一切都是为了德斯特妮
so we could get our lives straight.
为了我们能过上好日子
I got a plan.
我有个打算
I'm gonna use my cut of the money
我会用我那份钱
to buy a fleet of ice cream trucks.
买♥♥一个冰淇淋车队
Ice cream trucks? Yeah.
买♥♥冰淇淋车吗 对
So you're gonna put on a white shirt and be the ice cream man?
所以你会穿上白衬衫 去卖♥♥冰淇淋吗
No.
不会
I'm gonna own the fleet.
我会成为车队老板 雇人卖♥♥
And here's the beauty of it.
这计划最棒的地方就是
I'm gonna use the trucks to make a little book on the side.
我会利用冰淇淋车搞点赌博生意
Sell a little ice cream, make the kids happy,
卖♥♥冰淇淋 让孩子们开心
make a little book, keep the adults happy.
搞点赌博 让大人们高兴
Kids happy, adults happy,
小孩子开心 大人们满意
everybody's happy, right?
皆大欢喜 对吧
It's going to be beautiful.
肯定会很美好
Feeding on a transient's blood?
去吸一个过客的血吗
It's the medical equivalent
你这相当于
of drinking a glass of water in the Ganges.
在"印度恒河"里舀水喝 不卫生啊
I wasn't about to go slumming for my supper.
我没想去"印度贫民窟"吃晚餐
I fed on a man so meticulously bland I figured it would be safe.
我以为找个不起眼的人果腹会很安全
Did you tidy up after yourself
你自己善后了吗
or am I going to be reading about this in the paper?
还是明早会见报
Don't worry, he's fine.
别担心 他没事
The proud owner of his first hickey.
第一次得到"吻痕" 他特别骄傲
Goddamn it, Johann, what's wrong with me?
该死 我到底是怎么了 约翰
Probably picked up a bug.
可能就是个小病
Get some rest and drink plenty of fluids.
多休息 大量饮血
That's it?
这就行了吗
That's it.
这就行了
What, are you trying to poison me?
你是想毒死我吗
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表