剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
I don't know.
没说什么
Just that he was a hero. A hero?
就说他是个英雄 英雄
Yeah. I don't know.
是啊 我也不记得了
Something... That he died a hero. That's it. That's it.
大概就说他...死得像个英雄 没了
We've been saying that we don't know anything.
我们一直都说什么也不知道
Now because of you, she knows that we're lying.
现在因为你 她知道我们在骗她了
Shit. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're sorry? Like that fucking matters now?
抱歉 现在说对不起他妈的屁用
I'll fix it.
我会处理好的
How?
怎么处理
I... I don't know. Just...
我也不知道 我...
All right, just give me a minute. I'll think of something.
让我想想 我会想出办法的
No. You don't do anything.
你什么都别做
You don't talk to anyone. You don't do anything.
不要跟别人乱说 也不要做任何事
Just... Just don't.
别再添乱了
I don't know why I'm poring over these files
我不知道看这些东西有什么用
because nothing in them
因为这些文件
is going to help us find your granddaughter,
不可能帮我们找到你的孙女
unless... Where's Where's the pendant?
除非... 我的吊坠呢
Chango, I left it right there.
查可 我就放在那里
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, you saw me put it down there, right?
你看见我放在那里的 对吧
I don't remember exactly. I remember.
我不记得了 我记的很清楚
I... I left it right there.
我...我就放在那里
Oh, God. Somebody broke in.
天哪 有人进来过了
I don't see any signs of forced entry.
我没看到任何强行闯入的痕迹
I am not imagining this!
我不是在信口胡说
Did you give anyone a key? No.
这里的钥匙你给过别人吗 没有
Your daughter. The guy that she's with.
你女儿 和她一起的那个人
Isaac, I changed the locks.
艾萨克 我换锁了
It's gotta be around here someplace.
它肯定就在屋里的某个地方
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Hello, Dr. Deutsch.
你好啊 德意志博士
Who... Who are you?
你...是谁
For our purposes, a man who just injected naloxone into your IV.
我刚给你静脉注射了纳洛酮[吗♥啡♥拮抗药]
Hence, the immediate withdrawal reaction
你身患终末期糖尿病伴有下肢坏疽
and the resurgent pain caused by your underlying condition...
所以会有突然的戒断反应
end-stage diabetes with gangrene of the lower extremities, I gather.
你会再次感受到疼痛
I apologize for the inconvenience, but we need to talk.
很抱歉给您带来不便 但我们需要谈谈
Who's Dr. Deutsch?
德意志博士是谁
I'm Richard Auschlander. Of course you are.
我是理查德·奥斯兰德 你当然是
When you were in Deutschland,
当你身处德国时
you were Deutsch, but now you are in Ausland,
你是德意志 但现在你人在奥斯兰
so you are an Auslander. It's clever.
就是奥斯兰德了 真聪明
I'm surprised you managed to slip a pun by the OSS.
真没想到你还玩战情局的那套 用双关语
What do you want?
你想得到什么
I don't care about your service with Der Fuhrer.
我不关心你与元首大人的峥嵘岁月
After all, we're both accomplished in our fields
毕竟你我都是各自领域的专家
and understand that scientific inquiry knows no partisanship.
明白科学探索上不存在党派偏见
I need to find one of our colleagues.
我需要找到一个曾与你共事的人
You worked with him in Plum Island
战后你曾与他在普拉姆岛共事
after the war and knew him as Ryan Dunbrack.
他叫瑞安·邓布拉克
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Then let me clear your mind.
那我来给你理理思路
I hope you like roses.
希望你喜欢玫瑰
Please, Roman, don't do this...
求你了 罗曼 别这么做...
I don't know exactly why you're pulling away,
不知为何你总是想从我身边逃开
but I'm not going to let you.
但我不会允许你那样的
What happened to that security guard, that is not who I am.
我对那保安所做的并非我本意
I was just trying to protect you,
我只是想保护你
and however many Hail Mary's I have to say to...
不管我要为此念上多少遍万福玛利亚...
You two know each other?
你们两个认识吗
You know each other?
你们认识吗
This is my mother. This is who I was warning you about.
这是我妈妈 就是我提醒你提防的人
Annie, Ochoa,
安妮 奥乔亚
you don't have a life so you're rooting around in mine,
你没有自己的生活就来把我的搞得一团糟
it's fucking pathetic.
太他妈可悲了
First Letha, now her?
先是丽萨 现在轮到她了吗
You're quite the stickman, fucking two of your sisters,
你还真是重情义 跟自己的两个姐妹上♥床♥
only you can't put this one on me.
这事你可怪不得我
I haven't seen him in 60 years.
我有60年没见过他了
His interests, hobbies, personal history,
他的兴趣爱好 生活履历
aliases, locations he frequented.
别名 经常去的地方
There was a town in western Pennsylvania...
宾夕法尼亚西部有一个镇子...
Hemlock Grove. What for?
即铁杉镇 他为什么去
I have no idea, other than he was as obsessed
我不知道 他对那地方异常痴迷
with the place as he was about the research he was doing.
就像痴迷于他当时所做的研究一样
What kind of research?
是什么样的研究
Weaponizing an aggressive neoplasm he'd isolated.
将他隔离出来的侵略性肿瘤武器化
In rats. Yes.
用老鼠做实验 对
What else was he working on?
他还研究了什么
Something about estuaries and water temperature,
一些跟河口 水体温度 无碳形态
non-carbon morphology.
相关的东西
For what purpose?
研究目的是什么
I have no idea.
我不知道
Don't you find it counterintuitive that necrotic tissue
坏死的组织竟然还保有如此强大的神经功能
retains such a high degree of nerve function?
不觉得这有违常理吗
I swear.
我发誓
I asked to see his data.
我曾想要看看他的数据
I thought it... might be relevant
我以为... 可能和我当时与
to the work I was doing with Von Verschuer, and he refused.
冯·费许尔研究的有关 但他不给我看
The twin experiments.
孪生实验
You're from Birkenau.
你来自比尔克瑙
Children.
孩子
You experimented on children.
你用孩子做实验
Children.
孩子
They were going to be dead soon anyway,
反正他们也马上要死了
and we gave them a better life in the meantime, food.
我们供给他们食物 让他们死前过过好日子
You infected them so you could watch them die.
你传染了他们 这样就能眼看着他们死
You cut off their limbs without anesthesia,
你不给他们麻醉就切下他们的四肢
removed their sexual organs.
切除他们的性器官
I was a scientist. A scientist?
我是科学家 科学家吗
You're a butcher.
你就是刽子手
What... What are you doing?
你要做什么
What does it matter?
做什么很重要吗
You're going to be dead soon, anyway.
反正你马上要死了
It's good you're eating again.
真好 你恢复食欲了
It's not like I have to worry about fitting into a wedding dress.
反正也不用担心穿不上婚纱了
You let me worry about getting your money back, by the way.
我还在担心你该怎么把自己的钱拿回来
Thank you.
谢谢
I could use some right about now.
我现在还有得用
You guys seem like you're doing okay.
你们好像日子过得不错
New flat screen, Lexus.
换了新电视 买♥♥了新车
Did Bajram hit the jackpot?
巴依拉姆中大奖了吗
He generally stays away from talking about business.
他跟我不谈生意的事
Sounds like Andreas.
跟安德里亚斯一个样
Me and Baj,
我和巴依
It's all don't ask, don't tell.
基本模式就是不该问的别问
Still, you hear things, though, right?
但是 你还是对一些事有所耳闻的吧
If I got money coming to me from his share of whatever,
如果我要拿到的钱是从他的那份里来的
it would help if I knew what they were up to.
我最好知道他们之前到底干的是什么
Something with the Croats up in Pottstown.
和波茨顿那群克罗地亚人有关
That's all I know.
我就知道这么多
And you didn't hear it from me.
别告诉别人是我说的
Oh, Shelley.
雪莉
I've missed you so much.
我好想你
Where'd you go?
你去哪了
Are you okay? Where'd you find this?
你没事吧 你从哪找到的
I didn't. I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.
不是我 你不说我都没发现它回来了
It was you. It was you this whole time,
是你 一直以来都是你
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表