剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
a national treasure.
实乃国家的宝贵人才
Too generous. How can I help you?
过奖了 有什么能为二位效劳的吗
We have a warrant to conduct a forensic audit.
我们获批至此做司法审计
Financial records?
财务记录吗
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs.
我们是信息与管制事务办公室的
We're investigating a report of alleged noncompliance
我们正调查一项举报
with federally-funded clinical trials for a medication
即戈弗雷工业出品的药物违反了
manufactured by Godfrey Industries.
由联邦政♥府♥资助的临床试验相关规定
What sort of noncompliance?
是何种违规
Paperwork Reduction Act.
违反了《文书削减法》
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about.
我实在不明白你们所言之事
Patients in the study are required to fill out this form.
参与该研究的患者需要填这张表
There is supposed to be a control number
该文件左上角应该
in the upper left-hand corner of the document.
注明管控编号♥
As mandated by statute and OMB directive 15.
依照相关法规及管理预算局第15条指令
There's no such control number in evidence on your form.
你的表格上并未注明此编号♥
You could be looking at sanctions.
请参阅处罚条例
As well as an official reprimand.
及官方惩戒
Oh, dear.
天哪
You had the ability to cure my cancer, you denied me treatment.
你能够治愈我的癌症 却拒绝为我医治
Did you really think there wouldn't be consequences?
你真以为不会遭报应吗
You have no idea of the destruction you've just caused.
你根本不知道自己刚才造成了多么巨大的损失
You were the one who reacted like a hysterical drag queen.
你之前就像个狂躁的变装皇后
Decades of research, eons of study and analysis.
几十年的心血 不朽的科研分♥析♥
You brought this on yourself.
这是你自作自受
What happened downstairs was a warning shot.
刚才楼下发生的事是对你的警告
All it took was a phone call.
只需打个电♥话♥
Betray me again, I'll let the whole world know
你再背叛我 我就昭告天下
what a twisted little prick you really are.
你是个多么变♥态♥的人♥渣♥
What will your legacy be when I expose the atrocities
如果我揭露这里每天都上演的残忍♥罪行
that are being committed here on a daily basis?
你的成果会落得什么下场呢
I have my own secrets to tell, Olivia, dear.
我也有你的把柄 亲爱的奥利维亚
Take your best shot, Johann.
那就好好较量一番吧 约翰
I need you to help me find my granddaughter.
我需要你帮我找到我孙女
What's in it for me?
这对我有什么好处
I help you find Spivak. He's yours.
我来帮你找到斯比维克 他归你
Study him, dissect him, write a paper,
你可以研究它 解剖他 写论文
ride that flying lizard man or whatever the hell he is
让那飞蜥人之类的鬼东西载你抵达
to fame, fortune, and your place in history.
名誉 财富的殿堂 助你名垂千古
Just bear in mind,
你要记住
whatever information I provide you stays entre nous.
我跟你说的一切天知地知 你知我知
If I agree to do this, promise me no harm will come to Shelley.
如果我接受 你要保证不再伤害雪莉
Johann, honestly.
约翰 讲真吗
I know what you're capable of.
我了解你的能耐
Would you stop talking nonsense?
能别再胡说八道了吗
She's my own flesh and blood.
她可是我的亲生骨肉
Yes, I know, which is why I need your word.
对 我知道 所以才需要你保证
Fine.
可以
Oh, uh, one more thing.
还有一件事
If, by chance, you envision something unfortunate happening to me,
如果你哪天企图谋害我
everything I know about you goes immediately to the authorities.
我会立即告知当局我了解的一切
Play nice.
要遵守规则哦
What are you thirsting for?
你想喝什么
Looking for someone.
我找人
Here I was worried I'd be replaced by a dating app.
我真担心自己有天被约会软件取代
She was in here last night...
她昨晚来过这里
dark eyes, black hair, beautiful.
黑眼睛黑头发的美女
What time exactly did you see this vision?
你具体是几点看见的
Depending on how late and how much you were drinking,
我得知道夜有多深 你有多醉
it gives me an idea of what type of beautiful we're talking.
才能判断你说的姑娘有多美
Seriously beautiful.
异常美艳
You're not some type of douchebag ex, are you?
你该不是什么人♥渣♥前任吧
If I was an ex, don't you think I'd know her name?
如果我是她前任 会不知道她叫什么吗
You'd be surprised.
不会让你白破费的
Ramos Fizz with a shake of nutmeg.
拉莫斯菲士加少许肉豆蔻
She's been coming here the past few nights.
她前几天晚上都来过
Catch a name?
知道她叫什么吗
Drinks I remember. Come tonight.
我只记得她点的酒 今晚再来吧
Maybe get lucky.
也许还会碰见
You're early.
你来早了
Would you please put that out?
能把烟掐了吗
I don't know how anyone can live with such a vile habit.
真不明白怎么能有人受得了如此恶习
You're lucky you don't have an addictive personality.
你很走运 不会对什么上瘾
What do you have for me?
你有什么要给我的
Copies of everything I turned over to the client.
交给客户所有文件的副本
Anything useful? Not really.
有什么有价值的吗 没什么
Background on Spivak that dead-ends.
查不到斯比维克的背景
Anything new on the girl?
有什么关于那女孩的新线索吗
Nothing that gets us anywhere.
没什么线索
You were right about one thing.
你有一件事说对了
As soon as I mentioned that baby, he started twitching big time.
我一旦提及那婴儿 他就开始剧烈抽搐
Wanted to shut it down real quick.
又想马上止住
I know my son.
我了解自己的儿子
I just didn't realize how cheap he is.
只是没料到他竟如此廉价
There's something they're not telling me.
他们对你有所隐瞒
Seems straightforward enough.
已足够坦白了
Middle-aged doctor swings with his chippy
挥舞着烂翅膀的中年医生
and takes my son's love child with them.
带走了我儿子的宝贝骨肉
The dish ran away with the spoon.
盘子汤匙逃亡记啊
Simple enough, only I want my grandkid back,
我只有一个简单的要求 找回我孙女
and I need you to make that happen.
你得办成这件事
Anything I come up with, you'll be the first to know.
我一有发现就告诉你
Did Roman ask after me?
罗曼问起我了吗
Your name didn't come up.
连你的名字都没提过
How'd things work out on that other matter?
另一件事进展如何
It was dreamy.
真像做梦一样
Pryce would've shit his pants if he wasn't such a tight ass.
要不是普赖斯一贯多虑肯定早吓尿了
Were those real agents? Oh, hell yeah.
那两个人真是探员吗 当然是
So many government folks just sitting around looking to stay busy.
有大把无所事事的公务员盼着有活干呢
Just gotta know the right number to call.
知道打哪个电♥话♥找就行了
So it worked out?
有效果吗
Perfectly. Thank you, Mr. Ochoa.
效果拔群 谢谢你 奥乔亚先生
Isaac.
我叫艾萨克
Keep my son close.
盯紧我儿子
I don't want him getting to that child before I do.
我不想让他在我之前找到那孩子
I'm real clear on the assignment.
我很清楚任务是什么
I was thinking about grabbing a bite. Interested?
我想去吃点东西 要一起吗
You have no idea how tempting that sounds. Another time maybe.
这提议真是诱人 不过下次吧
You got it.
没问题
Much as you can from the Cloud and--
尽可能从云存储那里拿回资料
Then tell the Cloud to make it not impossible.
让后让云存储把不可能变为可能
Well, how 'bout this, Godfrey Tech Support is fired.
那这样如何 戈弗雷技术支持部门就地解散
Now you can all go look for work at the Imbecile Bar.
你们所有人都去低能儿酒吧找活干吧
What? Your lunch is here.
什么事 您的午饭送到了
Oh, excellent. Uh, send in the delivery man,
太好了 让送餐的进来
and, um, hold all my calls.
找我的电♥话♥我都不接
Come in. Come in.
请进 请进
Souvlaki you order? Yes.
是你点的烤肉串吗 是的
Seventeen dollar and fifty cent. What an engaging accent.
17美元50美分 您的口音真迷人
Do you mind if I ask where you're from?
您介意告诉我您从哪里来吗
Athens.
雅典
Seventeen dollar Oh, I should have guessed.
十七块... 我早该想到的
So musical, so Hellenic.
如此悦耳 希腊风十足
My mother makes the finest.
我母亲做得最好吃
Lots of olives and garlic
配了很多橄榄和大蒜
and just the right amount of rosemary to make you weep...
加上适量迷迭香 让你飘飘欲仙...
Not like this pig I work for now.
不像这个猪一样的厨子
His food is garbage. Tastes like it comes from a dog's--
他做的饭就是垃圾 就跟狗嘴里吐...
Positron emission tomography engaged.
正电子放射断层摄影已导入
Initiate upload from digital substrate.
开始从数字基片上传信息
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表