剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
I'm glad you decided to come, Maggie Sue.
很高兴你决定和我同行 玛吉·苏
The road's a lonely place
寂寞长路漫漫
and the wife isn't much of a traveler.
老婆可不是那个能作伴的人
The wife isn't a lot of things.
老婆做不了的事情有很多
Oh, it's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么可害怕的
It's just a part of plain ol' everyday lovemaking.
不过是日常爱爱的一部分罢了
I remember when the president said it wasn't even sex, really,
我还记得总统曾说过 这甚至算不上是真的性♥爱♥
more like a form of greeting,
更像是一种问候方式
a show of affection between friends.
一种朋友间的关爱
Son of a bitch! Fuck!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 操
Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck.
哎呦我♥操♥操操操操
Shit. Shit!
妈的 妈的
It's okay. Don't try and move.
没事了 别来回动弹了
I'm going to call for help.
我去打电♥话♥求助
Our Father who does art in heaven...
我们在天上的父...
deliver me from evil, with liberty and justice for all.
让我从苦难中解脱 人人享有自♥由♥和正义
The idea is that like attracts like.
这个想法就好比吸引力
That's why it's called the law of attraction.
所以它被称之为吸引力法则
Just focus on positive things
去关注积极的事物
and you'll end up with positive results.
你也会以积极的结果告终
Focus on the negative and you'll end up with more of the same...
去关注消极的事物 你的结局也差不多如此...
my recent illness, for instance, or this shithole I'm living in.
就好比我最近的疾患 或者说我现在住的这狗窝
Direct manifestation of negative thought.
就是我消极思维的直观体现了
Thankfully, I've put that awful disease behind me.
万幸的是 我已经摆脱了那可怕的疾病
Soon, this dreary dump will be a thing of the past.
很快这个令人沮丧的狗窝将会成为过去式
But I am grateful for all of it.
但我对这一切心存感激
Wake-up calls, really.
好比一个警钟 真的
To get me to change my doom and gloom outlook
提醒我让我改变悲观的态度
and step into the light of my own joyous prosperity.
让我迈入自己那令人欣喜的繁荣之光里
That's the promise I made myself.
那是我对自己做出的承诺
You of all people know I live up to the promises I make.
你们所有人都知道我是个信守诺言的人
I want to thank you, Michael.
我想感谢你 迈克尔
Without your encouragement,
若非你的鼓励
Norman might never have shown his true colors.
诺曼恐怕永远不会显露出他的真面目
A whining, pathetic man... angry, empty...
一个牢骚满腹的可悲男人... 愤怒...空洞...
Still, I drew his negativity to me, I suppose.
我想自己是受到他消极一面的影响吧
Law of attraction. You see how it works, Michael?
吸引力法则 你也看到其原理了吧 迈克尔
You willed bad things for me,
你想将厄运带给我
but you only brought on bad things for yourself.
但结果只是将厄运带给了你自己
Just like that little sister of yours.
就像你那小妹妹一样
I have a houseguest coming, so it's time for you to go now.
我待会儿要迎接访客 所以你该消失了
Bon voyage, as they say.
常言道 祝你一路顺风
Must've hurt like a motherfucker.
一定伤的像个畜生吧
For a second I thought you really were dead.
有那么一刻 我当真以为你挂了
You have to commit if you want to sell it,my friend.
想要得手必须得全情投入啊 朋友
You've got some giant balls, taking a hit like that.
你还真是有种 敢被撞那么一下
The Rumanceks are world renowned for their testicular girth.
鲁曼斯克家可是蜚声全球的有种家族哦
A thousand thank-yous for what you did.
对你的帮助致以千万分感谢
Yeah, well, you saved my life.
你毕竟救过我的命嘛
Anyways, it was great being out with you guys... full moon.
不管怎样 很高兴能在满月和你们混在一起
It felt good.
感觉很棒
As well it should. All right. Cheers, boys.
那是当然 好了 小伙子们干杯吧
These are your people, you're one of us.
这些都是你的族人 你是我们中的一员
Seeing as how this worked out so well, I've got something else
既然这次的活儿干地这么顺利 我还有其他差事
in the pipeline that No. I can't.
等着你加入... 不 我去不了
Miranda and Nadia are still out there.
米兰达和纳迪亚依然不知所踪
Understood. I don't mean to push. I totally get it.
我明白 我不是想逼你 我完全理解
You're sure that no cops
你确定不会有条子
are going to come looking for this truck?
来搜寻这辆卡车吗
Not in a million years.
绝对不会
That is the beauty of thieving from thieves.
这就是从贼的手上偷东西的美妙之处
Fifty crates... at 200 pounds per...
50个板条箱的货 每箱重200磅
flip it cheap to move it fast.
便宜点把它们快速脱手掉
So, conservatively,
所以保守的说
we're looking at right around
我们这次可得
one point two million and change.
差不多120万美金
You fellas did good.
你们几个做的不错嘛
He was the brains behind the whole thing.
他才是策划这一切的幕后主脑
But you, Peter, were a rock star.
但是你 彼得 才是那个明星
I'll store it here while you work a deal.
你们做成交易之前 货我先放在这儿
You're reaching out to our regular buyers?
你跟我们的老主顾们接洽过吗
We've got it handled.
我们都搞定了
Did you see her?
你见到她了吗
Briefly.
简短见了一下
I try to talk to her as often as I can, but...
我也想尽可能和她多保持联络 但...
she moves around so much.
她居无定所 四处漂泊
Sometimes I think things are harder for her over there
有时我在想 恐怕回到家乡
in the old country than she lives on.
日子可能比现在过得还要困难
How did she look? Peter, listen to me.
她看起来怎样 彼得 听我说
Your mother is well.
你妈妈身体很好
She misses you, but she's surrounded by family,
她想念你 但她也被身边爱着她的
people who love her, too.
家人所环绕着
She told me to give you this. Said you were expecting it.
她让我把这个给你 说你一直惦记着它
This belonged to my grandmother.
这是我祖母留下来的
Thank you. I know you went to a lot of trouble.
谢谢你 我知道你惹上了不少麻烦
Trouble is what our people live for.
我们的族人为麻烦而生
You-you okay, bro?
你还好吧 兄弟
Yeah.
还好
Lynda approves... and so do I.
琳达答应了... 我也是
Now you have permission to ask my cousin to marry you.
你现在得到了允许 可以娶我的表姐了
Okay.
好了
I will make her a queen.
我会待她如女王一般
You better treat her right or I'll fucking kill you.
你最好好好待她 不然我他妈宰了你
Welcome to the family.
欢迎加入大家庭
I'm getting...
我...
absolutely nothing.
什么都感知不到
All we can do is keep trying.
我们只能接着试了
I had a case out in L.A. Once,
我曾在洛杉矶遇过一个案子
wife went missing, suspected homicide,
妻子失踪 怀疑是他杀
and the family brought in a clairvoyant.
这时全家找来一个"千里眼"
Never did find the woman, but, man, I tell you that psychic...
结果也没找到那女人 但老兄 我告诉你那灵媒吧...
mad skills locating the client's wallet.
最强招式就是锁定客户的钱包而已
I have a special gift for divining assholes.
我在卜算混♥蛋♥方面 倒是有特殊才能
Far be it from me to cast aspersions,
我决不是想对你的能力诽谤
but when you're trafficking in the realm of the unseen,
但当你打算在某些看不见的领域做非法勾当时
there are those who might want to take advantage...
这时就会冒出想占你便宜的人...
grifters and so forth...
比如骗子什么的...
present company excepted, of course.
当然 在场的各位除外
I gotta go. All right. Thanks, Dee.
我要走了 好吧 谢了 迪伊
Okay, smart guy. What do you got?
好了 聪明人 你弄到点什么
Transcripts of my interviews
我和斯比维克诊所里
with every patient in Spivak's practice.
每一位病患的访谈记录
Unremarkable for anything out of the ordinary.
没有任何不寻常的细节
Traveled the world a little bit
游历全球 做一点
doing some pro bono medical stuff.
有关医疗方面的无偿服务
Was not banging his nurse.
却没有潜规则自己的护士
A better man than I am, real dime piece.
比我强的正人君子 他的护士是个尤物
What else?
还有什么
Spivak got his medical degree at Leipzig University in Germany,
斯比维克在德国莱比锡大学拿到了医学学位
studied immunology at the University of Maine--
在缅因大学研究免疫学...
He's German? Beats me.
他是德国人吗 这我不知道
I traced him as far back as med school, dead ends there.
我追寻他的线索只到医学院那里就没下文了
What about Miranda's family?
那米兰达的家庭又查到些什么
Father is deceased.
父亲已故
Tracked down the mother in Provo, Utah.
追查到她在犹他州普若佛市的母亲
Hadn't spoken to her daughter in ten years.
已经十年没和她女儿说过一句话了
Contacted every morgue and hospital up and down the East Coast.
我联♥系♥了东岸所有的停尸房♥和医院
No Jane Does matching the description. Same with the baby.
没有符合描述的无名女尸 那个孩子也一样
So basically, you show up here empty-handed
所以简单来说 你空手而来
expecting to get paid.
还想让我们给钱呗
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表