剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
You were there, too.
你也脱不了干系
I didn't have a choice.
我当时别无选择
You have to understand that.
你得明白这点
I understand, Roman.
我明白 罗曼
I do.
真的
I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
我并没想伤害任何人
But you did, and you'll have to learn to live with that.
但你的确伤了 你不得不学会背负着这件事活下去
I took many lives when I was finding my way.
在我寻找人生道路时 我杀了许多人
It wasn't until I turned my life over to the will of God
直到我将自己的生命交给上帝
that I was able to accept myself...
我才能接受我自己...
in spite of what I'd done.
尽管我做了那些事
Penance. Atonement.
补救 赎罪
Forgiveness.
原谅
These aren't just words.
这些不仅仅是词汇
That shit doesn't work for me.
那些狗屁对我没用
A fucking priest man told me so himself.
有个牧师他妈的这么告诉过我
I don't know what this priest told you
我不知道那个牧师告诉你了什么
or what you think you heard, but I do know this:
或是你觉得自己听到了什么 但我知道
"There are many rooms in my father's house."
"在我父家中有许多住处"[约翰福音14:2]
Room for me?
有我的容身之处吗
I'm 100% certain there's no room at the inn.
我很确定旅馆没房♥间了
Fuck.
妈的
Remember what happens if he finds out.
记住如果被他发现了真♥相♥
To him. To you.
他和你都会不好过
Destiny didn't come home last night. Is she here?
德斯特妮昨晚没回家 她在这儿吗
I haven't seen her since the funeral.
我从葬礼之后就没见过她
Please excuse me.
不好意思
Sorry I have to leave so soon
很抱歉我得马上离开
but I'm late for an appointment. What about you?
有个约我已经迟到了 你呢
Did she reach out to you?
她有来找你吗
No, she didn't.
没有 没找过
Destiny probably just needs some space, after all this.
发生这一切后德斯特妮可能只想要些空间
She'll turn up. Come on. I got something to show you.
她会出现的 过来 我给你看样东西
This was in Trevor's head?
这在特雷弗的记忆里吗
So was I.
也在我脑子里
I saw all of it. The cabin, Spivak, everything.
我都看到了 小木屋 斯比维克 一切
This is big. We're so close.
这地方真大 我们很接近了
We should head over to the White Tower
我们现在该去白塔
and keep the pressure on them to find this place.
给他们不断施压来找到这地方
I can't do anything until I know where Destiny is.
只有知道德斯特妮的下落我才能做事
I gotta say, I think you're overreacting.
容我说一句 我觉得你反应过度了
This is the break we've been waiting for, Peter.
这是我们一直在期待的重大突破 彼得
I'm not gonna be any use to us until I'm sure she's okay.
在确认她平安之前 我是尽不了力的
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
Shooting in the board room. I told you.
在会议室里的枪击 我告诉你了
Destiny's a grown-ass woman. What are you so worried about?
德斯特妮都多大了 你在担心什么啊
Everything.
一切
I'm worried she went to the cops,
我担心她去找警♥察♥
and they're keeping her on ice somewhere,
他们把她关在什么地方了
or Milan got to her,
或是米兰找到她了
and now Spivak's going around lighting up on people.
现在斯比维克四处肆虐
Who the fuck knows what happened to her?
谁他妈知道她发生什么事了啊
She already went after Milan once.
她已经跟踪过米兰一次了
Yeah, if he gets a whiff that I do not have her under control,
对啊 如果他察觉她不在我的控制之下
she's gonna be fucked.
她就完蛋了
So if she's planning on taking another run at this prick--
所以如果她计划再干一次
Yeah. What am I supposed to do?
是啊 那我该做什么
Ring his doorbell and be like, "Hey, by the way,
难道按他门铃跟他说 "顺带提醒一句
my cousin's gonna try and murder you again,
如果你还没干掉我表姐的话
in case you haven't taken her out already."
她又要试着来杀你吗"
I have another approach.
我还有个办法
Have as much as you want.
随便喝
It's crabapple juice.
这是沙果汁
Supposed to be an antioxidant,
应该是抗氧化物质做成的
which, I guess, is a good thing.
我猜是个好东西
I wasn't snooping.
我并没有在四处窥探
This palace is for the enjoyment of all who enter within.
这座宫殿是为所有进来的人提供乐子的
I was worried about you. Where have you been?
我很担心你 你去哪儿了
I needed a think, a deep one,
我需要想想 好好想想
which I do best when I'm by my lonesome
在我独处并拿着我的魔方的时候
and... when I have my thinking cube.
我思考的状态最好
That's my re-imagining of a cultural icon.
这是我重新构想的一种文化符号♥
Blue, symbolizing, uh...
蓝色 代表着...
blue.
蓝色
What did you need to think about?
你需要想什么呢
Butterflies.
蝴蝶
Butterflies.
蝴蝶
The monarch butterfly congregates in May,
帝王蝶聚集在五月
during the warmer months, because of its fondness for milkweed.
在较温暖的月份 因为它们爱吃乳草
I was thinking about hitting the road,
我在考虑去旅行一下
getting a look-see.
去看看
Supposed to be a sight so beautiful
这景象应该美到足以感动上苍
it moved God to invent the eyeball, so we could see it.
让他创造出眼球 这样我们就能看到了
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
I was hoping to change that to the first-person plural.
我想把这句话的主语换成第一人称复数
Two of us. Open road. Butterflies.
我们俩 郊外的大路 蝴蝶
We could leave tonight.
我们今晚就能出发
I sense reluctance.
我感觉你不太愿意
They treat me bad enough around here,
在这里他们对我够坏的了
why would it be different anywhere else?
为什么在别的地方就会不同呢
I'm a big freak.
我是个大怪物
I believe it was Jimi Hendrix
我记得吉米·亨德里克斯说过
who urged us to wave our freak flag high.
世人需要大胆地彰显自己的古怪之处
You, being taller than most, are ideally suited to do just that.
而你比常人更加高大 正适合践行他的提议
It's time for you to get out there.
是时候走出去看一看外面的世界了
Go some of those places you've only read about.
到那些只在书中读到过的地方去
I'd be honored mightily
如果你愿意让我陪你一起旅行
if you'd have me as your fellow traveler.
那将是我无上的荣幸
Big decision.
这可是个重大的决定
Yeah, as decisions go, probably.
如果当真决定了 确实是重大
Which will require a think...
这就需要你深思熟虑了...
and this.
用这个吧
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Olivia?
奥利维亚
Congratulations, the transfer was a success.
恭喜 转移很成功
Meet the new you.
来看一看你的新身体
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I'm...
我...
I'm... What is it?
我 有什么问题吗
Visual discrepancies? Blurred vision? Haloing?
视觉偏差 视力模糊 还是看见圣光了
I'm... I'm a fucking hunk.
我... 我怎么会这么性感
I take that you mean your condition is satisfactory?
我就当你对结果很满意了
Oh. Better than satisfactory.
何止是满意
I feel... I feel healthy.
我觉得... 我觉得自己很健康
Oh, it's been so long,
我已经很久没有这种感觉了
I've forgotten what it's like.
久到我都快忘了健康是什么样的了
And my mind.
还有我的意识
I've got my mind back. Oh, that little bastard is finally gone.
我又能控制我的意识了 那小混♥蛋♥总算滚了
What little bastard?
什么小混♥蛋♥
Never mind.
不用管他了
This is what all the fuss is about?
之前不肯给我换就因为这个吗
I'm swinging one of these,
我也有大凶器了
now I'm just plain better than every woman on the planet?
现在我比地球的所有女人都更完美一点了吗
I could get used to this.
我会习惯的
Doesn't take much to get it excited.
一撸就硬了嘛
You'll have the rest of your unnaturally long life
你可以用你非自然的漫长余生
struggling to avoid all the trouble your new friend gets you into.
来慢慢应付这新零件给你带来的麻烦
But right now it's time to follow through on our deal.
但是现在我们要先完成我们的约定
You get rid of your leverage. Then we get rid of the old you.
你放弃你的筹码 我们解决掉旧身体
Snuffed out in our sleep,
顽强挣扎了许久之后
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表