剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
I swear I didn't make him up.
我发誓他不是我编造出来的
No, I don't think Aitor Quantic
没事 我也不认为奥托·匡提
is something anybody could make up.
是任何人可以随意捏造的
There he is.
他在那儿
Story time.
讲故事时间
You're gonna love this.
你会喜欢的
This is a story about a man and three wishes.
这个故事讲的是一个人和他的三个愿望
There's no genie,
故事里面没有妖怪
but there is a bottle,
但有个瓶子
because our man was a drinking man.
因为我们的主人公是个酒鬼
And one night, he found himself
一天夜里 他发现自己
face to face with one of his darkest fears.
面对着自己最深幽的恐惧之一
This particular bottle
这个曾带给他
that had given him so much joy and pleasure was empty.
那么多乐趣的瓶子 空了
In fact, there wasn't a drop left in the whole house.
实际上 他家里面一滴酒都找不到了
And no money to buy more.
没有钱再买♥♥一瓶了
That's when he made his first wish.
就在那时他许下了第一个愿望
He summoned all the powers from realms seen and unseen
他召唤有形和无形领域里所有的神明
and wished for another bottle.
希望再得到一瓶酒
Yeah.
是啊
And when he opened his eyes, he saw all the empty bottles
而当他睁开眼 看见遍地都是空酒瓶
lying around and realized his wish had been granted.
他意识到 自己的愿望实现了
He could take 'em to the store, collect the deposit money,
他可以把瓶子送回商店 换取押金
and buy more booze.
然后再买♥♥更多的酒
So he jumped in his truck.
所以他跳上卡车
He hauled ass out of there,
他走得很匆忙
but he didn't check the rearview as he backed up.
倒车的时候并没有查看倒车镜
So he didn't see what made the loud
所以他并没看见卡车压过去的时候
and terrible "Thunk" he heard when the truck rolled over it.
是什么发出了响亮而可怕的巨响
Made his second wish.
他许下了第二个愿望
Summoned those powers, from realms seen and unseen.
召唤有形和无形领域里所有的神明
"Please, please, please, don't let it be the neighbor's dog."
"拜托了 可千万别是邻居家的狗"
And lo and behold, his wish was granted.
你看呐 他的愿望实现了
It wasn't the neighbor's dog.
那并不是邻居家的狗
It was an old man, just walking by.
而是一个老人 刚巧路过那里
The cause of death, tire tracks on or about the head.
卡车刚好从头压了过去
I went to jail for vehicular homicide.
我因车祸致死而进了监狱
I did my time, but when I was released,
我服完了刑期 但当我被释放时
I thought I knew more than the authorities,
我以为自己比政♥府♥懂得多
so I skipped out on parole.
所以在假释期就逃跑了
I was still suffering from that disease of self
我依然饱受自私这种疾病的折磨
that got me drinking in the first place.
就是它让我开始酗酒的
I've been a fugitive ever since.
自此我就一直在逃亡
Now, this former drinking man,
现在 这位曾经的嗜酒者
this me... made a third wish.
就是我... 许下了第三个愿望
I wished for something so rare,
我希望得到一个很珍贵
so impossible, the odds of me finding it were due south of none.
很重要的东西 我能找到它的几率几乎为零
All the powers from realms seen and unseen notwithstanding.
还是召唤有形和无形领域里所有的神明
I wished for a soul mate.
我希望能得到一个灵魂伴侣
And a woman so rare,
一位非常珍贵
so beautiful, and unique came unto me.
非常美丽且独特的女人来到了我们的身旁
Causing me to say, "What's up?"
让我说"有事吗"
I, uh... asked her to come away with me.
我请求她跟我一起远走高飞
To run away would be more accurate, 'cause I can't stay here.
应该是跟我一起逃跑 因我不能在此停留
I'm afraid of being caught for what I did.
我害怕会因以前所做之事而被捕
That's my disease of self, rearing its ugly head, because...
那是我的自私病又在作祟 因为...
because what I was really
因为我真正希望
asking her to do was hide herself from the world.
请求她做的是隐匿于世
She's already done enough hiding.
但她已经隐匿得够久了
It wouldn't be fair.
这对她并不公平
I wish things could be different...
我希望事态能够有所改变...
but I'm all out of wishes.
但我的愿望已经用完了
So with this Siren song
所以和着这警笛声的
as my swan song...
就是我的绝唱...
I bid you all adieu.
我向你们大家告别
We should get out of here.
我们该离开这里
Don't go! I love you.
别走 我爱你
Stay where you are! Please, do not run! I repeat, do not run!
原地别动 请不要跑 重复 请不要跑
What? It's late.
这么晚了什么事
Uh, Roman Godfrey? Who is this?
罗曼·戈弗雷 你是哪位
Yeah, hi. This is Detective Israel.
你好 我是伊斯雷尔警探
I'm hoping you can help me with
我希望你能够协助我们
an ongoing homicide investigation.
调查一起谋杀案
I'm following up on a lead
我追踪到一条线索
regarding the murder of Merrill Samus and his family.
是关于梅里尔·萨姆森及其家人的谋杀案
They were found frozen to death in South Erie, last week.
上周他们被发现冻死在伊利市南部
I don't even know who that is.
我根本不知道他们是谁
If this is some kind of a prank call, I'm not in the mood.
如果这是恶作剧电♥话♥的话 我现在没心情
"Helmet Smorgasbord."
"赫尔梅·斯摩加斯博德"
Does that mean anything to you?
这对你有什么特殊意义吗
Mr. Samus texted that to your phone the day he died.
萨姆森先生死那天给你发了这条信息
Where'd you say you were calling from?
你刚才说是从哪打来的电♥话♥
South Erie.
伊利市南部
Blinsky!
布林斯基
I wasn't sleeping.
我没睡
You weren't answering your phone, either.
你也没接电♥话♥
Erie. Erie, Pennsylvania.
宾夕法尼亚州 伊利市
That's where we need to be looking.
那才是我们该搜寻的地方
Put it in the fucking computer!
你♥他♥妈♥的快输进电脑里啊
Even with a zip code this would take a while.
即使用邮编来搜索也得花点时间的
We got him. We fucking got him!
找到他了 他妈的终于找到他了
I'm looking for some protection.
我是来找防护措施的
Oh, we're fresh out of condoms.
避孕套刚卖♥♥完
Try holding the nads from between your knees.
试试控制住你两腿间的那根肉♥棒♥
I live alone,
我自己住
and there have been some break-ins in my neighborhood.
住所附近最近遭遇了几起非法闯入事件
Say no more.
不必多说了
Just so happens we're having
正巧我们这里正在搞
a "World's gone to shit" special this week.
"毁灭世界"特卖♥♥活动
For the ladies, the Taurus 4541.
适合女士的 公牛4541
Great conceal and carry.
隐蔽且便于携带
The Smith and Wesson MP22...
史密斯威森MP22
and the Sig Sauer P226.
还有西格绍尔P226
All available in breast cancer pink.
都很适合女士用
I was thinking more along the lines of a Desert Eagle.
我比较倾向于选择沙漠之鹰系列的
Recoil on a weapon like that'll land you
那种武器要是用不好的话
on your pretty little bubble butt, back in last Tuesday.
可能会把你漂亮的小屁屁轰飞回上周二
You guys didn't think my pretty little bubble butt
你们并不知道在瓦纳特战役
was so helpless when we were dropped in the LZ,
当我们被空投到着陆地
to patch up Chosen Company, 2nd Battalion,
去支援第二突击营的精英连时
after the Battle of Wanat.
我的小屁屁有多么的无助
"God's own angels," I think the GIs called us.
美国大兵管我们叫"上帝的天使"
Sorry about the jokes.
很抱歉刚才开的玩笑
It's all right. Nothing I haven't heard before.
没关系 这样的话我听过太多了
Need some hollow points.
给我一些空尖弹
125 grain. Jacketed.
要125格令 带金属外壳的
Jesus. What kind of burglars are we talking about, here?
老天 你要对付什么样的强盗啊
The kind you drop fast,
需要被快速击倒的
and they don't get up.
使他们无法再起身
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表