剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
I was thinking maybe you were a no-show.
我还以为你不会来呢
Middle of the day, hard to disentangle from work.
一天正午 不容易从工作中抽身
So many flakes on the message board, you never know,
你永远也想不到留言板上会有多少伪君子
but you're here now.
但你还是来了
Let's see what I'm working with here.
让我看看你的质素吧
You negative?
[艾滋]是阴性不
Just tested, all top and popper friendly,
刚查过 指数都很高而且用的"Rush"也很温和
just like the posting says.
就像帖子里说的那样
No, Daddy! Daddy, no!
不要 爸爸 爸爸 不要
Daddy, no!
爸爸 不要啊
Hey, it's me. So listen,
喂 是我 听着
what happened yesterday with that guy, it was a terrible thing.
昨天发生在那家伙身上的 是一件可怕的事情
If I could take it all back, I...
如果事情还能挽回 我...
But what happened before the shooting with us,
但在他开枪射我们之前发生的一切
that was maybe the most beautiful thing, at least for me.
那也许是最美丽动人的 起码对我而言是这样
All the gunfire in the world can't change that.
世界上的所有枪声都改变不了它
I'll say a prayer for the guy,
我会为那家伙祈祷的
but call me back when you get this, okay?
但你听到留言后回我电♥话♥好吗
I need to see you. It's me, Roman.
我需要见到你 是我 罗曼
You've reached Andreas. I can't take your call.
这里是安德里亚斯 我现在无法接听你的电♥话♥
Please leave a message.
请留言
It's your fiance calling... again.
是你未婚妻打给你的... 再一次地
Where are you? You were supposed to be here two hours ago.
你上哪儿去了 你应该两小时前出现在这的
Remember, I bought you a really expensive watch?
记得我送你了一块价值连城的手表吗
How about you try using it to tell the time, okay? Call me.
不妨拿它看一下时间好吗 回我电♥话♥
And if you ran off to Vegas with some stripper...
如果你是和一些脱衣舞♥女♥跑去了拉斯维加斯...
Just call me back, you dummy.
至少和我说一句啊 蠢货
Directions to the body if you want it back.
如果你想拿回尸体 这是提示信息
If it was up to me, I'd leave that shithead with the rats,
如果麻烦找到我头上来 我会让那白♥痴♥被老鼠啃食
just like the rest of the garbage.
就像垃圾箱里的其他东西那样
Doesn't sound like you
听上去你并不想成为
want to be an upir living in East Cornwall.
住在东康沃尔的嗜血龙族中的一员啊
Those things just kept coming.
那些怪物层出不穷
This is far worse than I imagined.
这比我想象的要糟的多
Things seem to have escalated precipitously.
好像整个情况的恶化是突然间加剧的
Six weeks ago,
六周前
Arnold Spivak, M.D. Morphs into a... flying reptoid.
阿诺德·斯比维克 那位化身博士变成了一只会飞的爬虫
Then out of nowhere, this shit?
然后又无端冒出了这鬼东西
Are the two related? You got to ask the question.
这两者有关联吗 这问题该你回答
I've been wondering the same thing,
我也在一直考虑这个问题
and analyzing these autopsy results
分♥析♥尸检结果
looking for any connection to the Spivak genome.
想找出其与斯比维克基因组的联♥系♥
And? So far, nothing,
然后呢 目前尚无收获
but now that this evidence is surfaced linking Spivak
但现在 这个证据表面上证实 纳粹之前
to genetic research the Nazis were doing...
做的基因研究与斯比维克有关
What evidence?
什么证据
Well, what I meant to say is I should-- or rather,
我的意思是说 我应该 或者说我
I will do some investigating,
不妨去做些调查来得到证据
see if there's... evidence that Spivak
来看看是否...有证据表明斯比维克
was aware of the research the Nazis were doing.
在过去了解到了纳粹之前一直在做的研究
That could tell us something.
那会给我们带来些启发
I'm so glad you and Annie made it back from East Cornwall okay.
我很高兴看到你和安妮能够平安地从东康沃尔回来
You were lucky.
你很幸运
I make my own luck.
我的运气靠自己
He's not answering texts
他没回短♥信♥
or returning calls, and neither is Peter.
也没回电♥话♥ 彼得也是这样
Oh, they're still probably passed out cold.
也可能他们喝大了还没醒呢
Or Andreas is so hung over that he can't move his lips
又或者是安德里亚斯宿醉得太狠 导致他不敢开口
to lie about how he didn't
对你撒谎 说出他
do blow off a stripper's ass last night.
昨晚吹了一个脱衣舞♥女♥屁屁的事实呢
No, Andreas doesn't do blow. He has terrible sinuses.
不 安德里亚斯才不会做那事儿 他的鼻窦很弱的
No, this is the guy who calls me 12 times a day about nothing.
不会的 这家伙以前即使啥事没有也会一天打我12个电♥话♥
They stop talking to you when they get married.
男人们一结了婚就没那么多话了
Which is fine. It's when
这也挺好 起码之后
they stop listening that the trouble starts.
倘若起了争执 他们不会纠结个没完
He promised he would be back
他答应过我他会
in time to drive me to the bridal boutique.
准时回来载我去婚纱店试婚纱的
It was his idea.
这是他的主意
You can worry about Andreas while you're trying on dresses.
你可以边试婚纱边担心安德里亚斯嘛
The designer gets a $100 deposit,
已经给了设计师100美元的定金了
and I don't want to lose my money, okay?
我可不想白白浪费掉我的钱 好吗
Now, let's go.
咱现在就动身吧
Give it back. It was mine, come on.
把它还我 这是我的 拜托
Now, beat it, Pancho.
给我走开 潘乔
Go back to that pupuseria you call a country.
滚回你的西班牙玉米饼国吧
Give me that back, and my name is not Pancho!
把那个还给我 我的名字也不叫潘乔
Hey, hey, hey. Now, now, now, now.
喂喂喂 等下等下
It seems like somebody here has gone to the anger place,
看上去这里有人去了"愤怒"国度哦
which is not a positive place.
而那可不是什么好地方
He took my personal shit, including two cans of potatoes.
他拿了我的私人物品 包括两罐土豆
The bag was left unattended, therefore, mine,
这包东西放在那无人看管 所以就是我的了
according to the laws of the streets.
这是街头上混的规矩
The streets? You're trippin'.
街头上 你这是在诡辩
Give the young fella back his bag and his potatoes.
把这年轻人的包和土豆还回去吧
You can help yourself to as much as you want from the truck.
你想要多少可以自己去货车上拿
He's the one always stirring up this shit,
他一直就是根搅屎棍罢了
and who asked you, anyway?
而且谁又问你的意见了
All right, see, now you're going to the blame place,
好吧 你瞧你现在又到了一个"责备"国度
which is not a positive place or a creative place.
而这地方可不是什么好的或者说有创意的地方
How about you go to the shut-the-fuck-up place?
你怎么不去"闭你♥妈♥的♥嘴"国度呢
I warned you, but you wouldn't listen.
我警告过你 可你就是不听
You were fierce out there, getting all up in McDougal's grill.
你可真猛啊 敢去插手麦道格的事儿
He hit you.
他打了你
Well, he could have done the same to you.
他也可能这么对你啊
Well, I've got size on him,
我比他大只
and a face that can take a punch and no one would notice.
而且有一张被打过也不会被注意到的脸
That's it.
就是这个
That's why you seem so familiar to me.
就因为这个 我才觉得你很熟悉
I seem familiar?
我看上去熟悉吗
No one has ever said that to me.
还从没有人这么和我说过
You are a James Cameron heroine.
你就是詹姆斯·卡梅隆影片里的银幕女杰啊
Good lord.
你说笑呢
No, a fierce and powerful woman,
不 一个强悍有力的女人
a warrior, yet, decidedly feminine,
一个战士 但是 绝对女人味
larger than life, literally, and, idiosyncratically beautiful.
非凡并且拥有别样的美丽
Boy, you must've been hit pretty hard.
小子 你一定被打得不轻
Do you know what day it is?
你知道今天星期几吗
It's Tuesday. I was, uh...
是周二 我...
picking up a load of corn niblets in town.
当时在镇上拿一批玉米粒
Who's the President of the United States?
谁是美国总统
Like it even matters?
有谁关心吗
The theater's showing one of James Cameron's movies,
剧场在上映詹姆斯·卡梅隆的一部电影
an underappreciated classic
一部不被欣赏的经典
portending the greatness to come,
预示着即将到来的大事件
Piranha 2. Want to go?
《食人鱼2》 想去看吗
To the movies?
去看电影吗
And then, after, we can go to the dump
然后我们可以去垃圾堆
and watch raccoons forage for scraps and whatnot.
欣赏浣熊翻垃圾杂碎
It's a date night.
今晚是约会之夜
A date?
约会
I can't. I'm not a-- I can't.
我不行 我不是... 我不行
Hello, I'm returning a call from this number.
你好 我用这个号♥码回拨了电♥话♥
If you could give me a call back, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
如果可以给我打回来就太感谢了 谢谢
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
From the desk of Roman Godfrey?
来自罗曼·戈弗雷办公桌
My little sociopath, a business tycoon?
我的小反♥社♥会♥儿子 成商业巨子了吗
Who would have thunk?
有谁想的到呢
He's got me running down wrong numbers now looking for the kid.
他让我挨个打错的电♥话♥查找那孩子的下落
What'd you find out about Shelley?
有关于雪莉的消息吗
Your daughter has taken up residence at the Godfrey Mill.
你的女儿已经住在戈弗雷工厂了
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表