剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
I don't remember a lot of details. Anything.
我不记得什么细节了 有什么说什么
I have this upir friend, Nate.
我有个龙族朋友内特
Well, you can talk to him. He's an anthropology professor.
他是个人类学教授 你可以跟他谈谈
Okay. Call him. Call him right now.
好 打电♥话♥给他吧 现在就打
But... it's that important?
但...这事很重要吗
You have no idea.
你绝对料想不到
Well, I could take you to him if you want.
你想的话 我可以带你去见他
Yeah.
太好了
It was totally uncanny. Exactly like you said.
这也太离奇了 跟你说的完全一样
He is completely crazy, him and the gypsy both.
他已经完全疯了 他和那个吉普赛小子都是
I just played along and boom.
我按你说的演 然后一切都如你所料
But I don't mean to minimize. He didn't get into,
不过我没打算抖出来 他倒也没主动吐露
what was it, the immortal space lizard shit
就是你之前说的那什么永生的
that you were talkin' about? Yes, he's a lost cause.
蜥蜴人之类的玩意 是啊 反正他注定啥也查不到
What about Shelley? I was getting to that.
那雪莉呢 我正要说呢
I'm pretty sure she's okay. She was there?
我很确定她没事儿的 她当时在罗曼家吗
Someone was upstairs. From the way he acted when I asked him,
当时有人在楼上 根据我当时问话时他的反应
guessin' it was her. Guessing is nowhere near good enough.
我猜应该就是她了 猜测一点用也没有
This is my daughter.
这可是我女儿
I will set up a camera outside of his place.
我等下就在他家外安一个摄像头
Get me in there today.
我今天就要进去
Breaking and entering, you do know that is a felony, right?
私闯民宅 你知道这是犯法的对吧
Oh, fuck.
哎呀我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
不好了
Ah, fuck!
好痛
Oh. Fuck.
痛死了
Dr. Pryce!
普赖斯博士
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
I'd forgotten or...
我忘了...
couldn't remember where I put the,
我没记起来放哪了
the... EpiPen.
就是那... 急救笔
Exactly. EpiPen. You should have been using
是的 急救笔 你应该一直用
the containment module, sir.
密封组件的 先生
You're right, you're right. Protocols.
你说得对 按照操作规程来
Protocols. It's just that I got so caught up in this autopsy.
照着计划走 我只是太专注于这个解剖了
I still have more important work to do.
我还有更重要的事要做
Maybe you really just need to get some sleep, sir.
也许你真的该去补点睡眠了 先生
No.
不
But... Klaus, it's just...
不过...克劳斯 我只是...
Shelley.
雪莉
Any sign? No.
有任何动静吗 没有
You said she was here. Actually, I didn't.
你说她就在这儿的 事实上 我并不确定
Don't you pull any shit with me. I'd be upset, too.
你胆敢糊弄我 我也很抱歉
I'd be pissed off, if my kid ran off,
你这么照顾她 她还出走
after taking care of her the way that you did.
换做是我也会气疯的
Especially given how she's hangin' out with your fuck-up son.
再加上她那么喜欢跟你那个怪胎儿子玩
Wherever she is, I'm gonna find her.
不管她在哪 我都会找到她的
Okay.
好吧
You actually saw it.
你真的看到它了吗
Yeah. The boogeyman is real.
真的 所以那恶魔是真的喽
I can't believe what you've been through.
我不能想象你都经历了什么
It's the worst thing in the world, losing a child.
失去自己的孩子应该是世界上最惨的事
I think about her every second.
我每时每刻都在想念她
Does it ever get any better?
这种痛会缓解吗
I wish I could say yes.
我也希望它会缓解
Hey, but you can't blame yourself.
不过你不能自责
You took in this kid, you gave her a home, loved her.
你接受了这个孩子 给她一个家 爱过她
You're doing everything you can to find her.
你用尽一切努力去找她
Did your cousin ever tell you who he was, the baby's father?
你的表妹有说孩子的父亲是谁吗
Yeah, just some guy.
就是某个男生而已
Dude, I'm not actually going to fuck her.
老兄 我不会真的去操她的
I'm just gonna take her home for the night,
我不过是今晚会把她带回家
you know, for Facebook.
你懂得 发到脸书上炫耀下
To be ironic. Where's Destiny?
为了好笑 德斯特妮呢
Full day of mysterious female wedding rituals.
她一整天都在参加什么神秘的婚礼仪式
What's this? Our next job.
这是什么 下一个活儿
You should have seen it. He had a whole slideshow.
你应该看看的 他把所有照片都拿来了
Very compelling.
非常诱人的活儿
What kind of job?
具体是什么活儿
The fucking fantastic kind.
非常棒的那种
95 Lexington Street. Do you know it?
莱克星顿街95号♥ 你知道吗
No. You should. It's a jackpot.
不知道 你该知道的 里面有个大奖
All the cops in western Pennsylvania,
整个宾州西部的警♥察♥
this is where they store the guns they confiscate.
都把没收的枪放到这里
Four times a year
他们一年来四次
they truck'em away to be melted down in a blast furnace.
用卡车把枪运到高炉融掉
Next run's on Tuesday.
下一次就是周二
And you're gonna rob it first?
你要在他们来之前抢吗
After. Too many cameras at the storage facility.
是之后 仓库里太多监控了
We're gonna wait until it's on route,
我们要等到他们上路之后
then hit the vehicle... here.
在这里撞上他们的车
Armed guards? Yeah.
武装保安吗 对
It's not Seal Team Six.
不过又不是海豹突击队
Two guys making minimum wage likely to shoot off their own dicks
就是俩拿着最低工资的傻♥逼♥而已 如果有事发生
if anything goes down.
估计会射到自己老二上去吧
So, if Nate comes off a little full of himself at first,
所以如果内特一开始表现得有点自满
just remember, he really is a genius, okay?
只要记住他真的是个天才 行吗
He's kind of famous in our community.
他在我们的团体中挺有名
But you'll warm up to him. He's super charismatic.
但你会对他有兴趣的 他非常有领袖魅力
You slept with him.
你和他睡过
Times Square, V-J Day.
时代广场 对日胜利日
The whole city was in love.
整个城市都沉浸在爱的氛围里
How old are you really?
你到底多大了
You know who else might be helpful?
你知道还有谁可能帮上忙吗
Nate's girlfriend, Hannah.
内特的女朋友 汉娜
Really smart. History professor at Columbia.
非常聪明 哥伦比亚大学的历史教授
Ah, Annie, ma belle.
安妮 亲爱的
Good to see you. Hmm? Yes.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Hi. Roman. Nate.
你好 我叫罗曼 我叫内特
Oh, it's a party. Now that you're here it is.
有派对呀 你来了就是派对
Come in, come in.
进来 进来
That attractive young lady setting the table is Megan Whitney.
那位布置餐桌的美丽年轻女士是梅根·惠特尼
Hi. And you know Julie and Mickey Hughes.
你好 你认识茱莉和米奇·休斯
Annie. Hey.
安妮 你们好
Nice to see you. Oh, and everybody,
很高兴见到你 大家 顺便介绍下
this is Roman. So, you're the baby upir.
这位是罗曼 你就是那位小龙族啊
Don't worry. We're in the tribe, too.
别担心 我们也是同类
You're upirs? Mmhmm.
你们是嗜血龙族吗 对
All of you?
你们所有人吗
Nate told us about you,
内特告诉我们你的事了
so we wanted to welcome you to the fold.
所以我们想邀请你加入我们
So... do you all live nearby or something?
所以...你们都住这附近之类的吗
He doesn't know about East Cornwall?
他不知道东康沃尔吗
I told you... he's new.
我告诉过你 他很年轻
Our little burg is about 35% upir, by my own census.
根据我的统计 我们小镇百分之35都是嗜血龙族
Where's Hannah? Later.
汉娜在哪里 等会就来
Oh, let me guess. New student? No, of course not.
让我猜猜 新学生吗 不 当然不是
My physical therapist.
我的理疗师
She's getting her degree in kinesiology.
她在攻读人体运动学学位
Klaus...
克劳斯
How are you? Welcome.
你怎么样 欢迎你
Dr. Pryce, um, you promised to get some sleep.
普赖斯博士 你答应过要睡一会的
And I will...
我会的
But as I was drifting off, I had a thought.
但我半梦半醒时 我有了一个想法
The specific anaplastic cellular structures
特定的未分化细胞结构
resemble the procession of the horsemen in the Parthenon frieze,
类似帕特农殿壁雕上骑士的排列
which reminded me of
这使我想起
an article in The Lancet about equine telomeres
柳叶刀杂♥志♥上一篇有关细胞永生化中
in cellular immortalization, which has prompted a theory
马的染色体端粒的文献
about the physiology of the Spivak creature's...
提示了我斯比维克那种生物的生理机能
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表