剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
made their lives better.
让他们的生活变得更好
You allowed yourself to fall in love, to be vulnerable.
你让自己陷入了爱河 变得软弱
It has taken me half a lifetime to find the fortitude
我耗费了大半生的时间才有勇气
to do something like that.
做出这种事情
It takes a brave person to go all in with their heart
一个人追随自己的内心需要很大的勇气
like you have done.
你做到了
Most people are too timid to allow themselves to feel anything.
大多数人太过胆小 什么都不去感受
I envy them.
我嫉妒他们
Sir, may I speak to you for a minute? Not now.
先生 能和您说句话吗 现在不行
I found something.
我发现了些东西
My apologies.
很抱歉
A very pressing matter requires my immediate attention.
一件很紧急的事情需要我马上去处理
I will be back as soon as I can.
我会尽快回来的
Give me your phone.
给我你的电♥话♥
Just give it to me.
给我就是了
Synced the GPS
同步了定位系统
so we can find each other if we get separated.
这样如果我们分开就能找到对方了
How about we make sure that doesn't happen?
我们尽量不分开行吗
Ouroboros. It has something to do with whatever Spivak is.
衔尾蛇 这肯定和斯比维克的真身有关
It represents the end of the world.
它代表世界末日
Well, at least we know we're in the right place.
最起码我们知道来对了地方
I'll check the back.
我去看看后边
Jesus fucking Christ.
我勒个天
Back room's clear.
里屋没异常
Shit.
操蛋
Why am I getting the feeling this is not a wine cellar?
为什么我感觉这里不是酒窖
Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥
Jesus. I think that's his nurse.
天啊 我想这是他的护士
What the fuck did he do to her?
他对她做了些什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
Well, if they're not here, they might still be alive.
如果他们不在这里 也许还活着
Yeah, and we're right back to where we fucking started.
是啊 然后我们又回到了该死的起点
Roman. What do you got?
罗曼 你有何发现
Upir toxin. Meaning what?
嗜血龙族毒素 什么意思
Well, I've always wondered why your kind developed
我一直好奇为什么你族人会发展出
this physiological characteristic.
这种特别的生理特征
It has little effect on human prey
它对人类猎物没什么影响
and only negative consequences on other upir.
而且对其他嗜血龙族只有负面效果
Peter's here. I'm putting you on speaker.
彼得在这 我给你开免提
Spivak is a sulfur-based life-form.
斯比维克是一个硫基生物
Upir toxin has an extremely high concentration of nitrogen oxide.
嗜血龙族毒素有着高含量的氧化氮
It would only take a minute amount
如果两种元素接触的话
to cause an extremely robust reaction,
只需要很小的一份剂量
should the two substances come into contact.
就可以引发激烈的反应
This toxin is your evolutionary advantage
这毒素是你们的进化优势
over a competing species,
来压制对立种族
the reason you were able to wipe them out.
这就是为什么你可以消灭他们的原因
We're going to need to extract it from the glands in your mouth.
我们需要从你口中的腺体提取它
I can just bite him. You could do that.
我可以直接咬他啊 这也行
However, judging from his research into estuarial breeding,
不过 考虑到他做过的研究
you're probably going to be running into more than just Spivak.
也许你遇到的对手不止斯比维克一个
There's more of him?
他还有同类吗
If there aren't already, my guess is there soon will be.
就算现在没有 也快有了
Now, given that he's the male of his species,
考虑到他是族群中的男性
as far as I can determine,
根据我的推测
he would need female ova to fertilize.
他需要雌性的卵细胞来繁殖
The most plentiful and resilient are found in infants.
最富有繁殖力的细胞就是在婴儿体内
Nadia.
纳迪亚
That's why he took her.
这就是他掳走她的原因
That would be a logical assumption.
这是一种合理的推测
Roman, I need you to get back to the lab immediately.
罗曼 你现在就得回实验室来
I can perform the procedure and start stockpiling an arsenal.
我现在就可以开始帮你准备武器
We don't have time. We need to keep looking.
来不及了 我们得继续找下去
Well, there is another way,
还有一种方法
but you would need access to medical supplies.
但你需要医疗器具
Yeah, that's not gonna be a problem.
这没问题
Well, then, let's just hope Mr. Rumancek has a steady hand
那就希望鲁曼斯克先生的手够稳吧
and can follow instructions.
他还得听从我的指挥
This is a bad idea.
这主意糟透了
No argument from me.
谁说不是呢
Well, it's not ideal, but here we are.
这不是最好的办法 但也只有这样了
Okay. I guess, open.
好吧 把嘴张开
Wider.
张大点
Now, I need you to insert the needle into the soft tissue,
我需要你把针头插♥进♥软组织
just to the right of the uvula.
就在悬雍垂旁边
What the hell is that?
那是什么东西
It's the conical projection
是圆锥形的突起
on the posterior edge of the soft palate.
就在软腭的后部边缘
Can you speak normally, please?
你能说人话吗
It looks like a speed bag at a boxing gym.
那东西看起来就像拳击馆里的沙袋
Oh, that thing. You should've just said that.
原来是那个啊 你早说啊
Now, slide it in 1/4 of an inch.
现在把针头插入约0.6厘米的深度
Any more and you'll puncture the Eustachian.
再往下你会戳穿咽鼓管
What happens if I do that? Roman will be permanently deaf.
如果戳穿了会怎么样 罗曼会永久失聪
Great.
太棒了
Just fucking do it.
赶紧动手吧
Hold still.
别动
You should feel a slight
当你刺进他的腺袋时
pop when you puncture the glandular sack.
你应该会感到轻微的振动
Oh, shit.
天呐
Did you feel it? I don't know.
你感觉到了吗 我说不好
Well, I need you to pull back on the plunger.
你现在得把活塞抽回来
If it's yellow, we're good.
如果液体是黄色的 我们就成功了
If it's red,
如果是红色的
I'll start preparations to fit Roman for a hearing aid.
我这就开始为罗曼准备助听器
Oh, you're not fucking helping!
你♥他♥妈♥能别添乱了吗
You okay? Fanfuckingtastic.
你还好吗 好得不能再好了
Well done.
做得真棒
Something's in there.
有东西在那里面
I've got to call you back.
我们等下再联♥系♥你
Miranda.
米兰达
Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥
Bad things happen to the people that mean most to us.
身边的人都被厄运袭击了
You ever wonder why that is?
你有没有想过原因
So what are we supposed to do? Just leave her here like this?
所以我们要做什么 就让她躺在这里吗
Well, there's nothing we can do for her.
我们什么也做不了
Right now, finding Nadia's the only thing that matters.
现在找到纳迪亚才是最重要的事
The fuck is that?
那他妈是什么
Careful.
小心点
Fuck off.
滚一边去
There.
在那儿
It's a passageway. Come on.
这有条通道 来吧
Sulfur.
硫磺
Let's see if Pryce was right.
试试看普莱斯是不是对的
That'll work.
效果不错
Hello, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Did you come to gloat?
你是来嘲笑我的吗
Of course not.
当然不是
Then why are you here?
那你为什么要来
Because you're my daughter,
因为你是我女儿
and it breaks my heart to see you suffer.
看到你受伤 我的心都要碎了
People are cruel, Shelley.
人就是这么残酷 雪莉
I tried to warn you.
我曾试着警告你
All I wanted to do was keep you from getting hurt,
我只想保护你不受伤害
but I couldn't. I failed.
可是我没能做到
You were right about me, Mother.
你对我说的话是对的 母亲
I do feel too much.
我的确很敏感
Shelley.
雪莉
I'll always be there for you.
我会一直陪着你的
Right now, I need you to be there for me.
现在 我需要你陪在我身边
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表