剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
playing tricks on me, gaslighting me.
欺骗我 跟我装神弄鬼
I don't even know what that means. Do not fuck with me!
我都不知道你在说什么 别他妈骗我了
Listen to me... I can't help
听着... 我确实
noticing that something's going on with you.
注意到了你心里有事
Whatever it is, I just want to help.
不管是什么 我只是想帮忙
I've got cancer.
我得了癌症
It's in my body. It's probably in my brain.
在我身体里 也许是脑子里
It's all over my skin.
浑身上下都是
That's why the guy downstairs was staring at me.
所以楼下的人才那样盯着我看
I'm losing it. I'm so scared.
我要疯了 我好害怕
Show me.
让我看看
Show me what scares you.
让我看看是什么吓到了你
You don't want to see that.
你不会想看到的
Try me.
试试看啊
Does it hurt?
痛吗
Just to look at.
就是难看而已
My turn.
到我了
Ouch.
天哪
Compound fracture of the radius.
桡骨有创骨折
Bone was sticking right through the skin.
骨头刺穿了表皮
Three broken ribs and you can't see it,
有三根肋骨断了 你现在看不到了
but cracked my skull open, too.
还戳穿了我的颅骨
My God, what happened?
天哪 怎么回事
Work-related.
工作上的事
Dispute with a client, actually.
和一位委托人起了争端
And what happened to the client?
那位委托人后来怎么样了
I let him live.
我没杀他
I noticed that about you.
我能看出来
You have kind eyes.
你的眼神很善良
I get that a lot.
别人总这么说我
Do you now?
是吗
Don't worry.
别担心
Momma's gonna make it all better.
我会让你舒舒服服的
That is a no-no.
不好
Ladies first.
女士优先
I'm gonna come by every morning after I drop off Charlie.
以后我每天送完查理都会过来
You really don't have to do that. Well, I'm gonna.
你不用这么做的 没事啊
We're gonna get through this. I'm already doing better.
会过去的 我已经好多了
Bye.
拜
I'll get you some sheets.
我给你拿条床单去
I'm not sure I'm going to stay.
我还不一定会留下来呢
I just want to talk about some stuff.
我只是有事想和你谈谈
No, no. Of course you're staying.
不不 你当然得留下
She'll have to call the cops before I give you back.
要我放了你她得叫警♥察♥来
I'm not talking about going back to Mom's.
我不是说要回妈妈家
I left there a week ago.
我都离开那一周了
You never told me.
你从没告诉过我
Uh, I don't know... I was She never told me.
我不知道 我... 她都没告诉我
She fucking lost you and she didn't tell me!
她把你弄丢了都他妈的不告诉我
Mom didn't lose me. I left on my own.
妈妈没有弄丢我 是我自己离开了
Fucking cunt! Don't say that. I hate that word.
操♥他♥妈♥逼的 别那么说 我讨厌那个词
You're defending her? I'm not.
你还为她说话 我没有
I'm... I'm just telling you what happened.
我只是... 在告诉你到底发生了什么事
You have no idea. You have
你根本不知道 你一点都...
no fucking idea what she is and what she's done.
不他妈了解她是个什么样的人 都干了什么
I would fucking kill her...
我真想他妈的宰了她
except she'll be rotting in hell soon enough.
不过反正她也快下地狱了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
She'll be out of our lives for good.
她马上就要永远从我们的生命里消失了
Why? Where is she going?
为什么 她要去哪里
Is she sick?
她是不是病了
Yessiree. As good as dead.
一点没错 一只脚已经踏进坟墓了
Oh, my God. Come on, Shelley.
天哪 拜托 雪莉
The shit that she did to you... Jesus.
她对你干下的那些事... 我的神啊
She fucked you up worse than
她对你的伤害
what you're stuck with looking at in the mirror.
可不止镜子里你能看到的部分
What are you saying-- I'm ugly?
你什么意思 是说我很丑吗
No, that's not what I meant. Why are you talking like this?
不 我不是这意思 那你怎么这么说话
Because it's the fucking truth! Okay.
因为这他妈的就是事实 好吗
You can hide in your pretty poems all you want,
你想躲进你的幻想泡泡里随便你
but in the real world people fuck each other over.
但是真实世界的人们他妈的在相互伤害
They shit all over you,
人人都在相互伤害
and if you're less shit on, and less fucked over, maybe you win.
如果你算受伤少的 那他妈算你赚了
That's why I've done everything I can,
所以我才尽我所能
everything I can to protect you from that...
尽全力保护你免受...
death cunt.
那个死♥逼♥的伤害
I wanted advice from someone I trusted.
我需要我信任之人的建议
This, I could get from Mom.
妈妈能满足我这点
I made a mistake coming here.
我来这里来错了
No, Shelley.
不 雪莉
You're not leaving.
你不能走
You don't get to tell me what I can do.
你无权左右我
Neither does she.
她也不能
Now, out of my way.
请让开
Blinsky. Research project.
布林斯基 有个研究计划
Amphibious breeding in estuarine environments.
两栖类在河口环境的繁殖状况
Of course, and what specifically about that topic?
好的 你具体想了解哪方面
Everything. I want every study done since 1946 summarized
所有的 你给我总结出1946年后的所有研究
plus the names of all the scientists involved, living or dead.
列出参与研究的科学家名字 不论是否健在
Oh, and anything you can find on sulfur-based life forms.
还有关于硫基生物的信息
Also...
还有...
I want you to know that I'm done with this.
我想让你知道 这玩意我戒了
You're quitting artificial stimulants? Responsibly.
你要戒掉兴♥奋♥剂♥吗 没错
I've devised a detailed program to wean myself
我已制定了一个详细方案
by gradually titrating down the dosages,
通过逐渐减少剂量来戒毒
thus avoiding the ravages of abrupt withdrawal.
这样就可以免受戒断反应带来的痛苦
May I say, sir, how pleased I am
先生 我想诚心说一句
that you are saying yes to a clean and sober life.
你戒掉毒瘾 健康生活 我很欣慰
There are no answers in those pills, sir.
嗑药解决不了问题 先生
Only pain and heartache for you and for those--
只有苦楚与心痛才能...
Blinsky.
布林斯基
I can have the research done by the end of the week.
这周末我就能完成
Tomorrow. Tomorrow?
明天给我 明天吗
First thing.
一早就交给我
Thank you, Blinsky.
谢谢 布林斯基
Oh, God.
天啊
Another one?
再来一瓶吗
Haven't seen you in here before.
以前没见过你啊
It's good to know someone's
我很高兴知道
keeping track of where I've never been.
有人注意我的动向
We don't get a lot of outsiders coming through here.
外乡人一般不常来这里
That's the scoop. Really?
这样才更特别 是吗
Where would you be getting this scoop?
哪里才能抱得这么独特的美人归呢
Around. And your interest being?
周围 你感兴趣的是什么
Exploring my Croatian roots.
探寻我克罗地亚的根源
I hear a lot of bad boys come in here.
我听说很多坏男人喜欢来这里
I love meet some bad boys, especially when they're my people.
我喜欢坏男人 尤其是他们拜倒在我裙下之时
Well, you found the right place.
那你找对地方了
Stick around.
留下来吧
If the sun decided to be a graffiti artist
如果太阳决定成为涂鸦艺术家
instead of the center of the solar system,
而非太阳系的中心
I imagine it'd paint something like this.
我想它一定会绘出这样的图画
Hard to understand why it's
很难理解
against the law to make something so beautiful.
涂鸦明明很艺术 为何是犯法的
I thought maybe I scared you away.
我以为我把你吓跑了
I scared myself.
我被自己吓到了
You okay?
你没事吧
I guess I was just wandering around,
我只是四处徘徊
looking for some answers.
一路寻找答案
Did you find any?
你找到了吗
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表