剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Have a good time.
祝你玩得愉快
But not too good.
但别太离谱
I don't even wanna go. The guys insisted.
我其实都不想去的 可伙伴们坚持这样
It's just gonna be a lot of drinking, poker,
不过是喝几杯 打打牌
guys lighting their farts on fire...
伙计几个玩玩"肛♥门♥喷火"什么的...
And that chick at the Saddlestrap in Finleyville
还有那个从芬利维尔来的穿着肚带
who can shoot ping-pong balls out of her cooch.
能边跳扭肚舞边打乒乓球的小妞
Strippers are fine, but no hookers.
脱衣舞♥女♥可以有 但妓♥女♥不行
I don't want you bringing bugs back into our bed.
我可不希望你把虫子带回我们的床上
Everything I want... is right here.
我想要的一切...已经在这儿了
Make sure that Peter has a good time.
确保彼得也能玩儿的尽兴
He needs it.
他需要这样
Done.
没问题
I love you. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Bring a toothbrush.
记得带把牙刷
With Spivak's genome sequencing now complete, comma,
斯比维克的基因组测序已完成 逗号♥
markers for a cartilaginous skeletal structure
软骨骨骼结构的标识
and several cold water indices can be isolated and identified.
以及一些冷水指数可以被分离和识别
Dr. Arnold Spivak, end quote. Full stop.
阿诺德·斯比维克医生 引用结束 句号♥
Histological preparation and observation via standard microscopy
通过标准显微镜对组织切片的制备和观察
reveals evenly distributed structures resembling...
显示出了均匀分布的结构 形似...
subcutaneous mucous glands, comma,
皮下粘液腺 逗号♥
which further suggest amphibious rather than reptilian genesis.
进一步表明其是水陆两栖生物而不是爬行生物
Full stop.
句号♥
Far more troubling is the evident phenotypic morpho-fluidity,
更令人不安的是 其显然具有可变形态
which allows the organism to assume the simulacra of human form
这可以使该生物体假扮出人类形态的拟像
and consciousness while maintain--
并具备拟人意识 当其试图保持...
A biological contaminant has been detected.
由于检测出生物性污染物
Quarantine procedures have been initiated.
隔离程序被启动
Blinsky! Open the door!
布林斯基 快把门打开
I can't. Contamination protocols have been triggered.
我打不开 污染物协议被触发了
There's no manual override. But I didn't do anything!
无法进行手动干预 但我什么事都没做啊
This must be some malfunction! Please. Try to relax.
这玩意肯定是出故障了 请试着冷静一下
The air sensor systems are running their diagnostics.
空气传感器系统已经在诊断问题了
If there's been an error, the system will auto-correct
如果真的是错误 系统会自动纠正的
and the quarantine will be lifted. When?
届时隔离就会被解除 那得啥时候
Hard to say with any degree of certainty, given the variables...
考虑到各种变数 这个很难说得准
Blinsky... bring me my meds immediately.
布林斯基... 立即把我的药拿给我
What? Bring me my meds!
你说什么 把我的药拿给我
Of course I'd be happy to, but unfortunately,
当然我很乐意帮你去拿 但是很遗憾
the containment module
你身处的密封舱
is not equipped with a pass-through apparatus.
并没有装备可传递物品的舱口
I talked to the guys about boosting the drugs and shit,
我跟几个伙计们都说了让他们来帮忙运毒了
and I gotta say, they just don't think it's a problem.
我必须得说 大家都没觉得会有什么问题
What happened to the fucking ice cream trucks?
你♥他♥妈♥不打算搞冰激凌车了吗
Yeah, I'm still doing that too.
是啊 那个我还是会弄得
Come on, man, how about a little rhythm here?
拜托 老弟 给点积极反馈嘛
Everything I do is for Destiny. You know that.
我做的一切都是为了德斯特妮 你知道的
Oh, and this is how you plan to take care of her?
你就打算以后这么照顾她吗
By getting your ass shot off?
让人打的屁♥股♥开花吗
Be sure to get her knocked up
记得一定得让她一夜大肚
so your kids never know their father.
这样孩子们就可以永远不认识他们的爹了
That's what's gonna happen when your shit plan goes sideways.
因为只要你的狗屁计划流产 就会有这个下场
Okay, look, maybe you're right.
好吧 听着 也许你是对的
Maybe the whole heist thing needs rethinking.
也许整个抢劫的事需要重新想想
You think maybe the heist thing needs rethinking?
你觉得这事儿只是"也许需要重新考虑"的程度吗
That's what I said.
我就是这意思
What the fuck do you want from me?
那你♥他♥妈♥希望我怎样
I want you to show me that you can be trusted.
我希望你可以告诉我 你是可以被信任的
Where is everybody?
大家伙儿都去哪了
Hello? Anybody here?
哈喽 有人在吗
Shit.
糟了
Fuck.
我♥操♥了
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Andreas, Peter, where are you?
安德里亚斯 彼得 你们在哪呢
My fucking head. I need some air.
脑袋他妈受不了了 我需要些新鲜空气
You okay?
你还好吗
What I told you last night about Letha...
我昨晚跟你说的关于丽萨的事儿...
You can't put that on yourself.
那事儿不能怨你
I kept my daughter locked in a soundproof box,
我一直把我的女儿锁在一个隔音箱里
and I never knew how to love her. That is on me.
我一直都不知该如何去爱她 那事儿得怨我
Promise me you won't tell anybody. Okay.
答应我你不会告诉任何人 好的
Especially Peter. He would never understand.
尤其是彼得 他永远也不会理解的
I'm very good at keeping secrets.
我很擅长保守他人秘密
These things last night, I-- Why do you think they were after us?
昨晚的那些玩意 你觉得为何它们会以我们为目标
I don't know. Maybe it's our turn.
我不知道 也许轮到我们了吧
Well, okay, now. I can drive.
行了现在 我还能开车
You're not even close to fine.
你离恢复还差得远呢
And you need blood. We both do.
你需要血 我们都需要
So maybe you and I should hunt after all.
也许你我二人最后该一起去猎捕的
I got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Let's rob a bank.
我们去抢银行吧
Dr. Pryce's line. Dr. Blinsky speaking.
普莱斯博士的电♥话♥ 我是布林斯基博士
Where is he?
他上哪去了
I'm sorry, Ms. Godfrey. Dr. Pryce is indisposed at the moment.
很抱歉 戈弗雷太太 普莱斯博士现在身体抱恙
Fuck that. Tell him to wipe his ass. I'll be there in 15 minutes.
去他的 让他把自己收拾好 我15分钟内到
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Morning. 'Tis.
早啊 早
People get up kinda early around here.
这附近的人起的有点早啊
Yeah, there's not much to do after sundown.
是啊 日落后也没太多事做
Gets pretty cold. And dark.
晚上又黑又冷
What you got there?
手上拿着啥呢
Emily Dickinson, huh?
艾米莉·狄金森啊
I love her stuff.
我喜欢她的作品
There was a long time... maybe my whole life, really,
有很长一段时间...也许可以说是我的一生 真的
when it felt like she was my only friend.
她就像是我唯一的朋友一般
Probably sounds silly.
也许听上去有点傻
No, not at all.
不 完全没有
"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul
"希望是一种身披羽毛的东西 栖息在灵魂之中
and sings the tunes without the words
唱着没有歌♥词的旋律
and never stops at all"
永不停步"
What are you doing?
你在做什么呢
Wait and see.
等着瞧吧
Mind if I try?
介意我试一下吗
Do your thing.
尽你所能吧
Thanks.
谢谢你
Yes?
有什么事
What kind of fucked up shit did you do in your last life
你上辈子是做了何等操蛋事
to get punished with a mug like that?
才被惩罚出这么一张妖怪脸
Shit, and I thought I'd seen ugly in my day.
他妈的 遥想当年我还自认为见过丑八怪呢
Saw a lady once who had her whole face
我曾经看过一位小姐 整张脸
cut off by a lawn mower,
都被割草机毁了
looked better than you.
她看起来都没你丑
I don't give two shits what that judge said.
我才不管法官说的什么狗屁
Admit it. You got away with murder.
承认吧 你杀了人又逃脱了
Didn't you?
不是吗
Yup.
没错
And you know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because I enjoy killing.
因为我享受杀戮
Dogs, cats, people.
杀狗 杀猫 杀人
Kill, kill, kill.
杀 杀 杀
It's a calling, really.
这是内心的呼唤
So you better keep that in mind when you go to sleep tonight.
所以你今晚睡觉的时候最好别忘了这话
'Cause this doesn't close.
因为这只眼睛永远睁着
And I'll be watching you.
我会看着你
Welcome to the Rooster Poot Playhouse!
欢迎来到"公鸡粪"大剧场
They figured out the caviar was stepped on.
他们发现鱼子酱被动过手脚了
That's gotta be what this is about. Impossible.
肯定是因为这个 不可能
I handled it. You saw.
你看着我搞定这事的
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表