剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
If she wants to stick around, who cares?
如果她还想再逗留段时间 就随她去吧
Just let her suffer and die a horrible death,
只要能让她在我畅享人生 统治世界之时
while I'm living large and getting more ass than a toilet seat.
备受煎熬 痛苦的死去
There! I would never say something that vile.
瞧瞧你 我从不会说那么恶毒的话
You're just jealous because you know it's true.
你内心知道我说的是实话 所以嫉妒了
I'm hitting my stride,
我正意气风发
and you haven't been able to walk into a room and turn heads
而你呢 自从禁酒法案被废除后
since the Volstead Act was repealed.
去任何地方都没人看你一眼了
You conceited bastard! Hey, hey! Enough, enough!
你这自以为是的王八蛋 够了 够了
Enough, enough, enough.
够了 够了 够了
Nobody is going anywhere,
只要这把达摩克利斯之剑还悬在我头顶
as long as this sword of Damocles is hanging over my head.
你们俩哪里都不许去
Well, I'll make the call for you and end this little blackmail.
我来帮你打个电♥话♥结束这勒索的小伎俩吧
I know everything she knows.
她知道的事我都知道
The individual entrusted with chapter and verse
这位先生只将他
of his many crimes against humanity
多宗反人道罪行的铁证
answers only to Olivia Godfrey.
交付给奥利维亚·戈弗雷保管
The real Olivia Godfrey.
那个真正的奥利维亚·戈弗雷
Olivia, if you want to stick around and watch nature run its course,
奥利维亚 如果你想见证自生自灭的自然法则
I can't stop you,
我拦不住你
but there's something I think you'd like to see.
不过我认为这里有些你会感兴趣的东西
Really, Johann? More rat porn?
不是吧 约翰 还是看老鼠交♥配♥吗
What you're about to see is a test subject
你下面将要看到的是试验对象
in the advanced stages of the disease, much like yourself.
处于该疾病晚期的情况 跟你目前情况类似
And he kills all of his friends. I know.
他把所有同伴都杀了 我知道
Now, this one goes a step farther.
这一只存活得更久些
After rewiring the brain
掠食自己同类宿主的
of the host to prey upon its own species,
脑功能被激活后
the disease triggers a complete self-cannibalization.
该疾病触发了彻底自我毁灭的行为
All part of Spivak's plan, no doubt,
斯比维克的计划 最终目的无疑
to eradicate the entire Upir species.
是要根除嗜血龙族这整个种族
In a few days, or maybe a few hours,
几天内 或几小时内
this will be you.
你的下场就会和它一样
This is what I'm trying to spare you from.
我希望你能把关注点转移到这上面来
The transfer worked. Your legacy is secure.
转移很成功 你的一切都得以延续
Don't you want to go out in a manner of your own choosing?
你难道不想接受自己的选择吗
This is not gonna happen to me.
我不会和它一样的
It can't.
不会这样的
Olivia, have the good sense to know when you've won.
奥利维亚 要见好就收啊
We're looking for Destiny.
我们是来找德斯特妮的
Fuck!
操
You have no idea the shit rain you cockroaches walked into.
你们这两个臭蟑螂还不知道自己有了什么麻烦
Your entire bloodlines, Rumancek, Godfrey,
你们两家的血脉 鲁曼斯克家族 戈弗雷家族
are about to become extinct.
即将遭遇灭顶之灾
Yeah, I know who you are.
没错 我知道你是谁
He thinks he knows who we are.
他觉得自己知道我们是什么来头
Funny, huh?
可真有意思啊
Are you ready to take us seriously now?
现在能对我们态度端正点了吗
God, our father,
亲爱的天父
your power brings us to birth.
您赐予我们生命
Your providence guides our lives.
您指引我们生活
And by your command, we return to dust.
我们也遵照您的旨意归于尘土
Lord,
主啊
those who die still live in your presence.
那些逝去的仍然在您的面前
Their lives change, but do not end.
他们的生活虽然改变了 但永不终止
You're welcome to stay as long as you like.
你想待多久都行
That's what the Lord's house is for.
主的神殿正是为此而存在
Is there anything I can do to help?
我有什么能帮忙的
You can pray for me, father.
你可以为我祈祷 神父
What?
什么
What the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是什么东西
You tell us everything we need to know,
你把知道的一切都告诉我们
and you'll never have to find out.
就不用知道这个问题的答案了
I never saw your cousin,
我没见过你表妹
but I can help you find her.
但我能帮你找到她
What... putting up flyers?
怎么找... 贴寻人启事吗
I'll call Luka.
我可以打给卢卡
He's the guy I had watching her,
他是我派去盯着她的人
ever since she tried to stick a knife in me.
自从她企图拿刀在我身上留个洞之后
You keep tabs on your enemies if you want to survive.
人要想活命就得把敌人盯紧了
He makes one phone call, his crew's gonna swarm on us.
他一个电♥话♥ 他的人就会蜂拥而至
I could have took out your whole fucking organization
安德里亚斯的事我本来可以把你们
for what Andreas did, but you convinced me to listen to reason.
一锅端了 但你说服了我要讲道理
Don't throw that away on
你现在可不要因为一个
account of something I had nothing to do with!
跟我完全无关的事毁了我们的和平
He's lying. He's lying.
他在说谎 他在说谎
We don't know that.
不一定
I offered to help, not get myself killed.
我是来帮忙的 不是来送死的
If I get the slightest itch that you're lying...
如果我发现一点点你在说谎的迹象
Hey, Peter, is this Andreas' watch?
彼得 这是安德里亚斯的表吗
You said it was a Panerai.
你说是沛纳海来着对吧
When I find Destiny I'm gonna make sure that she gets this.
等我找到德斯特妮一定会交给她
I'll set you up with a slow morphine drip until you fall asleep,
我会给你打♥针♥吗♥啡♥ 先给你麻醉
and then I will gradually increase the dosage,
然后我会逐渐加大计量
to make your transition as peaceful as possible.
让你的手术尽可能舒适
That doesn't sound too unpleasant.
听起来不是很难受
Well, if sudden cardiac arrest from drug overdose is your thing.
前提是你喜欢吗♥啡♥过量导致的心搏停止
Everything that I said before... You know us.
我之前说过的那些话... 你知道我们俩的本性
We speak without thinking how our words affect those
我们在跟最在乎的人说话时 总是
that we care about the most.
最不过脑子的
But from where I stand, I see a very brave woman,
但在我眼里 你是个很勇敢的女人
and I will do my best to live up to our legacy.
我会尽我的全力 延续我们的事业
Lies.
谎话
What else is he gonna say?
他还能说出什么好话来
"Don't let the door hit you in the ass,
"在你走向永恒的虚空之路上
on your way to eternal nothingness"?
请一路顺风吗"
Just try to relax.
放松就好
You'll be dead soon.
你很快就会死了
Johann...
约翰...
I know we've had our differences,
我知道我们一直不太合得来
but I want you to know...
但我想告诉你
you've always been a worthy adversary.
你一直都是我旗鼓相当的对手
Pass me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
There's a scientist I have to rescue
我得救一个被我丢在达摩克利斯
from a certain sword of Damocles.
之剑下的科学家
Do not do this. With Knox's money, maybe we can find a cure.
不要 有了诺克斯的钱也许真能治愈这病呢
The time for bargaining has passed, along with anger and denial.
讨价还价的时刻已经结束了 还有愤怒和否认
All that's left now is acceptance.
现在只剩下坦然
Wasn't much to it.
其实也没什么的
I just left a packet with a lawyer,
我只是给个律师留了个包裹
along with instructions to leak it to the press,
告诉他如果每两天收不到我的消息
if he didn't hear from me every other day.
就把内容交给媒体
Skip Osaka. Put me through. I'm afraid he's busy.
越过大阪 直接接通 他很忙
I don't care if he's busy.
我才不管他忙不忙
It's Olivia Godfrey. Can you please hold?
我是奥利维亚·戈弗雷 请稍等
I'm on hold.
在等
You're as good as your word, Olivia.
你很守信 奥利维亚
I'll never forget it.
我永远不会忘记
He says, as he jizzes his pants,
他是这么说着 但是却如释重负
because he's free at last.
因为他终于自♥由♥了
Do you remember what Father told us,
还记得神父怎么跟我们说的吗
after the peasant uprising in Moldova?
摩尔多瓦农民起义后
He said... he said... He said
他说... 他说... 他说...
the piehole is for unloading-- And unloading--
人之口的作用是忏悔... 而忏悔...
Mac-nam... like the Andalusian girls.
咿咿...就像那个安达卢西亚女孩
Ms. Godfrey. Dr. Pryce.
戈弗雷夫人 普赖斯博士
The specimen-- I was-- Something is--
那个样品... 我... 有点...
Something is wrong here, Johann.
有点不对劲 约翰
Like the thunder said, someone else is in here.
如雷神之言 有人在这里
Happening to me?
我怎么了
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表