剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Roman, calm down.
罗曼 冷静点
Your sister's mental state is extremely fragile.
你妹妹的精神状态非常脆弱
Any trauma could induce a severe conversion reaction.
任何心理创伤都可能引发严重的转化反应
What does that even mean?
那是什么意思
If she goes over the edge again,
如果她再次越过界限
we may never get her back.
我们可能无法救她回来了
I missed you so much.
我好想你
You know I love you, right?
你知道我爱你的 对吧
She's not your jailer, and this isn't forever.
她不是你的牢笼 这种情况也不是永久的
I'm only a phone call away. I'll make this right, I promise.
我随叫随到 我会处理这件事的 我保证
Let's go home.
回家吧
Animal!
动物血
Pay no attention.
别理他们
So do we come clean and tell this Sherlock Homeboy what's up?
我们要对这位神探坦白真♥相♥吗
You mean that our missing baby with telekinetic powers
你指的是告诉他这个有心灵遥感能力的孩子
was taken by a flying reptoid with a 30-foot wingspan
是被一个用三十英尺的翅膀飞行的
who had been masquerading around town as the family doctor?
伪装成家庭医生的爬行动物掳走的吗
Or do we start slow and whisper in his ear
还是我们轻声慢语在他耳边说
that he's been living in a world of upirs
他生活的世界里一直有嗜血龙族和暴狼
and vargulfs the whole time and he didn't even know it.
但他从来不知道
Oh, but I'd leave out the spontaneous freak lactation.
但我会略掉自发性泌乳的内容
That's too unbelievable.
因为听上去太不可信了
Even if we're just spinning our wheels with this guy,
即使找那家伙也只是白费力气
we can't just not do anything.
我们不能在这坐以待毙
What if we never find them?
如果我们找不到她们怎么办
What if they're dead.
如果她们已经死了怎么办
Don't go there. We can't think like that.
不要想那么多 我们不能那样想
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Tell me some good news.
告诉我一点好消息
Destiny and Andreas are getting hitched.
德斯特妮和安德里亚斯要结婚了
Shit. Shit.
妈的 妈的
Feels right.
感觉他们很合适
Do you mind if I crash at your place for a while...
你介意我在你家住一段时间吗
give the lovebirds some space?
给他们小两口一点空间
Mi casa 'n' shit.
当成你自己家吧
Don't wait around for me.
别等我了
It's not Versailles, but it's clean...
这里不是豪华宫殿 但相对干净...
relatively, and it's temporary.
而且是临时的落脚点
We need to get you one of those pill organizers
我们要找一个药丸分装盒
with the days of the week on it.
能写明哪天吃药的那种
It doesn't matter where we stay. It's just a place to sleep.
我们待在哪里都没关系 只是个睡觉的地方
That's very understanding of you, dear,
你能理解太好了 亲爱的
but once we get our finances sorted out,
但是只要我们的财务状况变好了
we'll find the perfect spot
我们会找一个完美的房♥子
where we can be comfortable, just like before.
让我们能舒舒服服 就和以前一样
And this one is to help you sleep.
这个是助眠的
Makes me dizzy.
它让我头晕
You can't be dizzy when you're asleep.
你睡着就不会头晕了
I have a surprise for you.
我给你准备了一个惊喜
I don't like dresses. They're just not me.
我不喜欢裙子 它们不适合我
Don't be silly.
别傻了
I mean, you used to wear them all the time.
你以前总是穿它们
You'd look so pretty in this.
你穿上它一定很漂亮
Why do you hate Roman?
你为什么恨罗曼
I don't hate anyone, dear, certainly not your brother.
我谁都不恨 亲爱的 更别说你哥哥了
It's just that he is a very angry young man
只是他是个为自己生活中的不快
who goes around blaming everyone else
责怪所有其他人的
for the unhappiness in his life.
愤怒的年轻人
He blames me, especially.
他尤其责怪我
The life he's building for himself
他为自己创建的生活
has made him miserable and alone,
使他悲惨又孤独
and I will not allow him to poison you.
我绝不允许他荼毒你
You don't understand him like I do.
你不像我这样了解他
Shelley, dear,
雪莉 亲爱的
you are such a good and pure person not to think badly of him,
你是个美好纯真的人不会想到别人的坏
but I will do everything in my power to protect you from him.
但我会用尽全力保护你不受他影响
It's just us girls now,
现在只有我们母女俩了
so we need to look out for each other.
所以我们要为对方警惕
There's nothing to worry about, darling. Mother's here.
不用担心 宝贝 妈妈在这里
Now, release the abs and let them flow like water...
现在放松腹部 让它像水一样流动
and now we're going to sway from side to side,
现在我们要从一边到另一边摆动
and side to side,
从一边到另一边
side to side, yeah, that's it.
从一边到另一边 就是这样
Side to side,
从一边到另一边
side to side, side...
从一边到另一边
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
A moment of happiness, you and I...
这是幸福的一刻
...sitting on the veranda.
你和我一同坐在阳台上
Apparently two, but one in soul.
两个人 但灵魂已结合为一体
We feel the flowing water of life here...
我们在这里感受生命之水的流动
you and I.
你和我
With the garden's beauty and the birds singing.
花♥园♥那么美 小鸟在吟唱
The stars will be watching us,
星辰注视着我们
and we will show them what it is
而我们要向他们展现
to be a thin crescent moon.
一轮纤细的新月
You and I, unselfed, will be together,
你和我 不分彼此 将一同携手
indifferent to idle speculation.
不理会那些空虚的猜度
You and I... What are you doing?
你和我... 你到底在干什么
...in one form upon this earth...
...在这尘世间以一种形式...
and in another form in a timeless, sweet land.
在永恒的快乐之地上以另一种形式
Destiny Rumancek...
德斯特妮·鲁曼斯克...
will you be my wife?
你愿意做我的妻子吗
Yes.
我愿意
Yes!
我愿意
Hello, Johann.
你好啊 约翰
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Have you lost a little weight?
你是不是 瘦了一点儿呀
I'm calling security.
我要叫保安了
Are you okay? You don't look at all well.
你还好吗 你看起来可一点都不好
Trevor.
特雷弗
I'll have you turned over to the police,
我要把你移交♥警♥♥察♥
prosecuted for trespassing.
起诉你非法入侵
Oh, stop being so petty.
别这么小气嘛
You destroyed my life's work.
你毁了我一辈子的成果
Nearly killed Shelley in the process.
差点在那个过程中杀了雪莉
Trevor.
特雷弗
I was very angry with you,
我当时对你非常生气
but I would like us to find a way to move past that.
但我希望我们能想办法解决它
You are the most shameless--
你是最无♥耻♥的...
Doctor, there are agents.
博士 有探员来了
Where the hell have you been? There is an intruder in my office.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了 我办公室有侵入者
They have a warrant.
他们有搜查令
What in Christ are you yammering about?
你♥他♥妈♥丧气地在嚷嚷什么呢
Federal agents. They're downstairs with a search warrant.
联邦探员 他们有搜查令等在楼下
I told them everything, Johann.
我告诉了他们一切 约翰
No. No, no. No, no, no...
不 不 不...
Carthago delenda est.
启动紧急方案
Real world. This is not a drill.
现在玩真的 不是演习
Download all files,
下载所有文件
close coded Gatekeeper 47, load to external drives,
关闭密♥码♥系统 转载到外部存储
then wipe the system.
然后清空系统
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
The London stage was my everything.
伦敦舞台曾是我的全部
Movies, no interest.
至于电影 没兴趣
And God save us all from that vicious lie called California.
上帝唤醒了世人那堕落虚幻的加州梦
Oh, there you are. Where did you run off to?
你来了呀 刚才跑哪里去了
Hello.
你们好
Agents Morgan and Clay,
这二位是探员摩根和克莱
Dr. Johann Pryce, one of the greatest research minds of
这位是约翰·普赖斯博士
this or any other generation,
空前绝后的天才研究学者
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表