剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Do you know I knew it!
你知道... 我就知道
What did you do with her? I'm getting sick and tired
你对她做了什么 我渐渐变得又病又累
The second you got your hands on her--
你开始能控制她的那一刻起
Shut up! I'm telling you, shut up!
闭嘴 我告诉你 闭嘴
Give it to me straight. Is my cancer back?
直接地告诉我 是我的癌症复发了吗
Maybe.
有可能
And maybe not.
也有可能不是
You open this door and you let me take my meds,
你给我开门 让我吃我的药
and then I will tell you everything I know.
我就会告诉你我知道的一切
Open the door, get him his meds.
开门 把他的药给他
I can't. There's no manual override,
我做不到 隔离无法手动解除
as Doctor Pryce well knows.
普赖斯博士也清楚地知道
He says you can't open it. Don't listen to him.
他说他打不开 别听他的
He's lying!
他在撒谎
No.
不要
I suppose there's no delicate way to say this.
我猜这话无法说得委婉
Dr. Pryce is going through the classic stages of drug withdrawal.
普赖斯博士正在经历药物戒断的典型阶段
I had no idea how bad his addiction had become.
我之前不知道他的药物上瘾已经这么严重了
People rarely do.
一般人都不知道
We should consider this unexpected development a gift,
我们应该把这意外的发展看作恩赐
a kind of cosmic intervention, if you will.
看作一种宇宙的干预 如果可以的话
Soon the drug will have
很快药物的阴暗面
released its insidious hold and recovery can begin.
就要停止了 然后康复阶段就会开始了
Did you trap him in there on purpose?
你是故意把他关进去的吗
What?
什么
How... How can you even suggest such a thing?
怎么... 你怎么能这么说呢
You did. You stuck him in there to get clean.
是你做的 你把他关在里面戒药
I did no such thing.
我没有做过这样的事情
A masterstroke. Deeply compassionate.
巧妙的一招 非常有同情心
I've been very worried about him. The self-abuse.
我一直都非常担心他 他的自残行为
It takes a truly extraordinary
要肩负那样的重担
man to shoulder a burden like that,
需要一个怎样卓越的人才能做到
restoring that once brilliant mind to sanity,
将那一度天才的头脑变成普通的心智
no matter the consequences to your own career or reputation.
不论你的事业或名誉会有什么下场
Dr. Pryce can't do this alone.
普赖斯博士无法独自完成这件事
He's going to need all the help he can get.
他将需要他能获得的所有帮助
So I guess it'll be up to us to love him through this.
所以我想将是我们的爱陪他度过戒断
Yes, it will indeed.
对 确实是这样
Now he should be through the worst of it in...
现在他应该会在接下来的24小时中
another 24 hours.
经历最艰难的阶段
So to be clear, there's no contamination?
所以很明显 并没有污染物存在吧
Only the poison he's got himself hooked on.
只有他自己上瘾的毒药
Open the door. Now.
开门 赶快
But you just said Do what I say
但你刚刚说... 按我说的做
and this little ruse stays between us.
你的小伎俩就只有我们二人知道
Otherwise, you can kiss your career goodbye.
否则 你就别想在这一行混下去了
Hello?
喂
Olivia, you're gonna want to get down here.
奥利维亚 你可能想到这里来
Shelley's at your apartment.
雪莉在你的公♥寓♥里
My apartment? She's with some dude.
我的公♥寓♥里吗 她和几个男人一起
What dude? I have no idea.
什么男人 我不知道
They don't look like they're sticking around,
他们看起来不像会在这里逗留
so you're gonna want to put a little fire under it.
所以你可能想要赶紧解决这件事
Look, I have an errand to run.
听着 我有事要办
You keep him in there until I get back.
我回去之前你把他留在那里
Or I'll have your ass on a spit. Are we clear?
否则我把你按到痰里尝鲜 明白了吗
Yes, I think so. No! Are we clear?
明白 应该吧 不行 明白了吗
Yes.
明白了
Fuck.
操
This is where it starts. And this is where it ends.
这是一切的开端 也是一切的终点
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Brianna is the picture of wedding day perfection.
布里安娜是完美的婚礼形象
In just four short weeks,
在短短四周
and a little more than 7,000 of her budget,
和轻微超出七千元预算的情况下
Julius made Brianna's wedding washout...
朱利叶斯使布里安娜失败的婚礼
Fuck. ...into a wedding wonderland.
操 变成了梦幻的婚礼
Everything about it was just totally magical.
婚礼的一切完全都像魔法一般
Julius is just so caring and understanding Bye.
朱利叶斯能关怀和理解... 再见
This fully mature male Grant's gazelle senses danger.
这只完全成熟的葛氏瞪羚感觉到了危险
But too late.
但已经太晚
The leopard is already in motion,
这只美洲豹已经开始了行动
taking down its prey as the rest of...scatters
扑倒了它的猎物 而其他的则四处逃散
Who is it?
是谁
Surprise!
惊喜
Hey.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey.
你好
All right.
好了
What are the streets telling you, cousin?
在街上了解到什么了吗 表弟
It was the Croats.
是克罗地亚人干的
Well, while you were out there confirming the obvious,
你出去确认这件很明显的事实时
me and the pack came up with a plan.
我和狼群有了一个计划
They're all going to be at their shithole social club tonight.
他们今晚都要去他们的狗屁联谊会
We're going to chain the doors shut from the outside
我们要把门从外面锁上
and torch the place.
然后烧了那个地方
With everyone inside. Cremate them all.
把他们所有人都关在里面 火葬他们
Yeah.
对
Everyone, huh?
所有人 对不对
Women too?
也包括女人吗
Let every corpse be a lesson.
每一具尸体就是一个教训
Shock and awe, brother. Shock and motherfucking awe!
震撼和威慑 兄弟 震撼和他妈的威慑
Okay.
好
We hit back.
我们反击
But we hit back smart. Surgically.
但我们要巧妙地反击 如外科手术般
We're gonna take one head,
我们只取一人的项上人头
Milan's.
那就是米兰的
We have to take the same number of lives they took from us.
他们杀我们多少人 我们就杀他们多少
No. That's the law.
不行 这是规矩
It's gotta be that way. No!
必须得这样 不行
Just Milan's.
只杀米兰
When we wave that prick's head around,
我们提着他的人头以示众人时
he becomes the symbol for the bloodbath that he caused.
那便象征了他引起的那场大屠♥杀♥
That way, they got no more skin left in the game.
如此一来 其他人便会闻风丧胆
Everyone goes home and moves on with their lives.
所有人都会回家好好过日子了
Yes?
对吗
So you just watched them drive away and you did nothing?
你就那么眼睁睁看着他们开走而什么也没做吗
There were two of them, and your daughter is seven feet tall.
他们有两个人 你女儿有2.1米高
I felt a physical confrontation would have been asymmetrical.
就体能对抗而言 我觉得相差悬殊
Then why didn't you follow them? I am following them.
那为什么不跟踪他们 我在跟踪了
I slapped a GPS tracker on the guy's truck,
我把GPS追踪器贴在那人卡车上了
and my guy at the DMV is running plates.
我在机动车管理局有认识人 已经在查了
They won't get far.
他们跑不远的
She's taken up with a common thief. An addict, probably.
她竟喜欢个普通的贼 也许是个瘾君子
She'll be completely under his control.
他会把她唬得服服帖帖的
I know junkies, Olivia. This guy didn't fit the bill.
我认识吸毒的 奥利维亚 他不符合条件
Not by a long shot.
他绝对不是
Well, maybe... Maybe he's kidnapping her.
也许 也许他绑♥架♥了她
Selling her to God knows who for God knows what.
鬼知道他为了什么 打算卖♥♥给谁
I didn't get that vibe. She seemed pretty happy.
我觉得不像 她貌似很高兴
Because he's got her doped out of her mind on all sorts of drugs.
因为他用各种药迷得她头脑不清楚了
Why are you doing this to me? Nobody's doing anything to you.
你为何这么对我 没人对你怎么样
It looked like she was having fun. You remember fun.
她好像很开心 你还记得开心的感觉吗
Stealing her mother blind, you call that fun?
让自己的母亲失去理智 这叫开心吗
My daughter doesn't know the first thing about... anything.
我女儿对任何事都没什么基本概念
She doesn't have the sense God gave little chickens.
她连小鸡有的常识都没有
She's not... planning on coming back, is she?
她...不打算回来了 对吗
I was never there for her.
我从未尽过母亲的职责
Hi. I was wondering if I might...
你好 我能否...
Whatever you're selling...
不管你来推销什么
magazines, carrot seeds, Jesus...
杂♥志♥ 胡萝卜种子 或是传教的
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表