剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Where do you think this is taking us?
你说这条路会通向哪里
Nowhere. It's a fucking dead end.
哪里都去不了 这他妈是条死路
Wait! There's a hatch. Let's go.
等等 那里有扇门 走吧
Hey, Roman.
罗曼
What?
怎么了
In case this goes wrong, there's something I need to say.
万一出了什么事 有些话我想提前对你讲
Everything that's happened...
过去发生的一切...
You've always been there for me.
你一直对我不离不弃
You've had my back.
你一直支持着我
Thank you.
谢谢你
We're family.
我们是一家人
In regard to the upir toxin,
关于嗜血龙族毒素
comma,
逗号♥
Blinsky, comma,
布林斯基 逗号♥
a competent but lesser intellect, comma,
能做事但智商低 逗号♥
was able to successfully divine its efficacy, semicolon,
竟成功预测了它的功效 分号♥
a fact which a second-rate mind
这资质平平的庸人
will mischaracterize as incontrovertible proof
将会误以为这一事实是证明自己
of his genius, comma,
聪明才智的有力证据 逗号♥
a tautology which already sickens me, full stop.
我每每想到这点都感到恶心 句号♥
For someone darkening death's door, you're looking buoyant.
你朝气蓬勃 不太像一脚踏进鬼门关的人啊
Shall I assume you've achieved
你是否已看破红尘
that elusive peace that passeth understanding?
达到了内心平和无骛的高境界
Assume whatever you like.
随你怎么想
The sky is blue, the cows are smiling,
天蓝蓝 牛哞哞
and I've found a solution to my problem.
我的难题有法解
It's a temporary fix, but we can work out the kinks later.
虽只是权宜之计 但后面我们可以再想办法
One mustn't abandon hope,
人万不可放弃希望
but we mustn't be blinded by self-delusion, either.
但亦不可被自欺蒙蔽了双眼
You can come in now, dear.
亲爱的 你现在可以进来了
Even for you, this is beyond twisted.
即便做的人是你 这事也太变♥态♥了
You really have lost touch
你是有多疯癫
if you think I would countenance this for a second.
才觉得我会赞同你的想法
Well, then you have to reacquaint yourself
那你有必要再温习一下《病人♥权♥力法案》了
with the Patient Bill of Rights,
当我的人身健康受威胁时
which obliges you to provide any and all requested care
你有义务在能力范围内
in a timely fashion when the integrity
对患者要求得到的服务
in a timely fashion when the integrity
做出及时响应
doing so with courtesy and respect...
并提供妥善且尊重患者的治疗...
Goddamn you, Olivia.
去你丫的 奥利维亚
Unleash whatever hell you want, you rancid bitch.
尽情做你想做的破事吧 你这肮脏的母狗
Expose my work, throw me into prison,
揭发我的工作 让我成为阶下囚
burn this fucking place to the ground,
让这破地方毁于一炬都随便你
but I will never agree to this.
但我永远不会同意
Johann, such a flair for the dramatic.
约翰 你可真有表演天赋啊
You really should've been an actor. You would've done quite well.
你真该去当演员 你会演得很好的
How dare you force your daughter... Force my...
你怎么敢强迫你女儿... 强迫我...
I'm not forcing her into anything.
我没强迫她做任何事
It's what she wants. Isn't that right, dear?
是她自己想做的 对吧 亲爱的
One-hundred percent.
百分百自愿
Shelley, how could you agree to that?
雪莉 你怎么能同意做这个
She's my mother, she's dying,
她是我母亲 她要死了
and she said you could put me up in the cloud so I could rest,
她说你能使我漫步云端 放松下来
so I wouldn't have to feel miserable.
这样我就不会痛苦了
It'll be like a digital vacation,
你会有大把时间摆弄那些机器设备
giving you all the time you need
想花多少时间都行
to cook up another one of those beings in the tank.
再去造一个装在罐子里的那玩意
It would take years to create another Prycilla.
再造一个普莉西拉得用上几年的时间
It might not even be possible.
可能都不会再成功了
And the full effects of
长♥期♥进行保存意识的
long-term consciousness storage are unknown.
各种副作用目前还不得而知
Your mind stream might lose bits of data, be corrupted.
你的意识可能会有部分丧失 被损毁
Whole parts of your personality
你的性格秉性
could degrade or be lost altogether.
可能会不如从前 甚至全部丢失
I don't care. I want to go away.
我不在乎 我想要远离这一切
It's too hard trying to be me. What for?
做自己太难了 何必呢
A question that has been asked since the dawn of time,
你一开始就有这个疑问
but you won't find the answer this way.
但你这样是寻求不到答案的
I don't care about the answer.
我不在乎答案
For all I know, the answer is the booby prize.
据我所知 得到答案也于事无补
I'm sorry. I will not.
对不起 我不会这么做的
You have no idea what you're asking me to do.
你不明白自己在让我做什么
I'm asking my friend to make the pain stop,
我在让我的朋友终止我的痛苦
and if you won't, I'll find another way.
如果你不这么做 我就找别的方法
Ask Dr. No if he really wants that on his head.
问问"爱拒绝"博士是否真愿意担那个责任
I'm not saying a word. She's doing just fine on her own.
我不会插嘴的 她自己处理得不错
Like you haven't been fanning the flames.
好像你就没煽风点火似的
It's what I want.
是我要这么做的
Please, Uncle Johann.
求你了 约翰叔叔
I'll need to remap your neural pathways first.
我先要重新绘制你的神经通路
He even thinks about fucking with you, you rip his trachea out.
他再想坏你的事 你就把他的气管扯出来
He won't. He cares about her too much.
他不会的 他太在乎她了
You listen to me.
听我说
Olivia doesn't care about you. She is using you.
奥利维亚不关心你 她在利用你
If you could see who she really is, what she's done...
如果你认清她的真面目 知道她做的...
It doesn't matter. What's taking so long?
这都无所谓了 还在那磨蹭什么呢
Charting a neural network isn't a slapdash proposition, Olivia.
绘制神经网络马虎不得 奥利维亚
I don't recall it being this complicated
你上传我的意识时
when you uploaded my consciousness.
我可不记得有这么复杂
Shelley's mind is a good deal more intricate than your own.
雪莉的意识比你的复杂缜密得多
Little bitch.
小贱♥人♥
I'm almost ready.
我马上就准备好了
It took me 20 years to realize how much I wanted your heart.
我花了20年才意识到自己有多想得到你的心
Now it's mine.
现在它是我的了
Uncle Norman... Turn it off.
诺曼叔叔... 快关掉
Turn it off now, or I'll end your miserable fucking life!
马上关掉 不然我就终结你那操蛋的人生
No!
不
You killed him!
你杀了他
No, no, I-- It's fake.
不 我... 那是假的
Something he created on his computer.
是他在电脑里伪造出来的
You know I could never do something like that.
你知道我是绝对不会做出那样的事
He's trying to turn you against me.
他想让你背叛我
Stop lying to me. All you ever do is lie!
别再骗我了 你对我说的一切都是谎言
How does it feel to not be able to breathe?
无法呼吸的感觉怎么样
Now you know how I've felt my entire life
现在你知道我一直以来的感受了吧
because of you!
都拜你所赐
Shelley, please! I hate you.
雪莉 求你了 我恨你
But I'm not like you.
但我不像你
I may look like one, but you've always been the real monster.
也许我长得像怪物 但真正的怪物一直是你
Remove Mrs. Godfrey from the premises,
把戈弗雷夫人抬走
and you had better make sure
你们最好不要
this is the last time I see her in this building again.
再让我看见她出现在这栋楼里
You're done, you little shit-stain!
你完了 你这坨粪污
It's all gonna come crashing down!
一切都会完蛋的
Over here. It's coming from here.
在这里 从这里传出来的
Shit, what the hell is going on? Nothing good.
见鬼 这是怎么回事 不是什么好事
We're here to help, okay?
我们是来帮忙的 知道吗
We're gonna help you.
我们会帮助你的
Come on.
来吧
Pull him out, you'll rip his skin off.
拽他出来会剥了他的皮
The thing that brought you here, where is he?
带你来的那个东西 他在哪
We're gonna try to get you out of here.
我们会设法把你救出来的
I can't go. Mustn't go.
我不能走 必须留在这
He keeps me alive for them. I am f-food.
他留我一条命是为了他们 我是他们的食物
Did he have a baby with him?
他是不是还带着个婴儿
Egg baby. Eve. Gone now.
婴儿蛋 夏娃 都不见了
So many. All swimming.
那么多 都在游
Where is she? Poor Eve.
她在哪 可怜的夏娃
He wants his rib back.
他想要回自己的肋骨
I am real big now. It hurts so bad.
我现在肚子太大了 疼死了
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表