剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Just plain old everyday AB positive.
就是往常的AB阳性血啊
What the fuck am I supposed to eat?
那我他妈该拿什么填饱肚子
I... don't know.
我...不知道
An upir having difficulty tolerating blood...
一个嗜血龙族竟然无法饮血...
I'm certainly intrigued by the novelty.
如此新奇 倒是让我很感兴趣
Annie?
安妮
I'm a mother and a wife...
我是位母亲 也是人♥妻♥
or I was...
至少曾经是...
before... We don't have to talk about it.
在意外之前... 我们可以不谈这事
No, I want to.
不 我想说
I need to hear it out loud sometimes.
有时候 我需要大声讲出来
We were heading off to Thanksgiving--
我们当时正前去过感恩节
my husband, my daughter, and me.
我丈夫 我女儿 还有我
She was seven.
她当时七岁
Special occasions like that
只有这样特别的场合
were the only time she would let me do her hair.
她才会让我给她编头发
She looked so pretty.
她看起来可美了
The truck hit, flipped the car right over,
一辆卡车撞来 我们的车翻了过去
and I could see her braids in the rear-view
我从后视镜看到她的辫子
twist around and around.
拧在了一起
I should have died.
我本该死的
In any rational world, I would have.
正常来说 我本该死的
When everyone you know, everyone you love, dies before you,
当你的心爱之人都先你一步离世
how do you carry on?
你还怎么继续生活
Roman.
罗曼
It's still here.
那玩意还在这儿
Obviously, you did a bad thing, right?
很显然 你做了错事 是吧
But Pearl's poor choices today clearly triggered some,
但今天珀尔的事肯定对你有些影响
I don't know, weird hormonal cascade in you.
说不定是你体内的荷尔蒙在作怪
Corticotropin, norepinephrine, vasopressin, and, of course,
促肾上腺皮质激素 降肾上腺素 血压激素
you know, adrenaline,
当然还有肾上腺素
the big daddy in your mammalian fight or flight cocktail,
触发了你体内的战斗或逃跑反应机制
so... I forgive you. All right?
所以...我原谅你 知道了吗
Plus, I am in such a great mood.
另外 我心情特别好
No point in holding a grudge, right?
没必要怀恨在心 对吧
Especially since the garde à l'eau is complete.
尤其是"守护水池"已经完工
Yeah, that's what we call phase two in Babylonian.
没错 在巴比伦这叫第二阶段
Come see for yourself.
你自己来看看吧
No.
不要
No, no. Oh, hey. Don't be scared.
不 不要 别害怕嘛
Huh? The future awaits. No escaping the future.
未来在等着你呢 别逃避未来
Come on. No!
来吧 不
Ain't that something? Huh? No!
很厉害吧 不要
To everything there is a season.
天下万物都有定时
No! Now it's our turn.
不要 现在到我们了
Please, no.
求你了 不要
I couldn't have done it without you, Miranda.
没有你 还真完成不了啊 米兰达
Shelley?
雪莉
Shelley?
雪莉
I am not in the mood for games.
我现在没心情跟你玩捉迷藏
Annie!
安妮
Roman?
罗曼
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
He needs help.
他需要救助
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表