剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Surely, you understand why I am the way I am.
当然 你明白我为什么变成这样
I mean, I'm just not someone who can give up.
我是说 我不是那种会放弃的人
Maybe we're both creatures of absolute will.
也许我们都是意志坚定的人
You can will all you want.
你怎么坚定随你
You're already dead,
你已经死了
and I'm looking forward to
而我在期待着
the part where you shut the fuck up permanently.
那个你永远闭嘴的时刻
Help me get Annie.
帮我找到安妮
I'll just go away, never bother you again.
我会离开 永远不再打扰你
Whatever you want.
随你怎么样
The only problem with that is that you aren't dead.
唯一的问题是 那样你就不会死了
I made you what you are. I taught you how to survive.
我创造了你 我教会了你如何生存
Also, I don't need you anymore. No. Don't.
还有 我也不再需要你了 不要
You'll always need me.
你总是需要我的
Yeah? I'm stronger than you ever were.
是吗 我比你任何时候都强壮
No.
不要
It's time to go. No.
是时候走了 不
Your time is up.
你大限将至
I'm not supposed to be here. I don't know what to say.
我不该出现在这里 我不知道要说什么
Line?
台词呢
Hell is murky.
地狱里是这样幽暗
Fie, my lord, fie!
呸 主人 呸
A soldier, and afeard?
你是一个战士 也会害怕吗
What need we fear who knows it,
既然谁也不能奈何我们
when none can call our power to account.
为什么我们要怕被人知道
Yet... who would...
可是谁想得到...
Speak up, darling! I tell ya, if I had a tomato...
大点声 亲爱的 我要是有西红柿...
Who...
谁...
Line.
台词呢
Line!
台词呢
What is my fucking line?
我他妈的台词呢
What am I supposed to do? Give up?
我该怎么办 放弃吗
Don't talk nonsense.
别胡说八道了
She's been an angel.
她就是个天使
I fed and changed her,
我喂完给她换了尿布
put her down about an hour ago.
一小时前刚让她睡下
Thanks.
谢谢
And we have a visitor.
我们还有个访客
Sorry.
抱歉
It has to be tight.
必须紧一点
You're lucky you're alive.
你能活着真是幸运
Let's not tempt fate. Come on, I'll drive you to the hospital.
我们别赌命 我开车带你去医院
No. There's too many people asking too many questions.
不 那里人多口杂 问题太多
It's better to stay off the grid.
最好藏匿行踪
You don't have to be doing any of this.
你根本没必要做这些事
I didn't do enough when it really counted.
我在必要的时候却没有尽力
If I had, none of this would be happening.
如果我早就行动 这一切都不会发生
You didn't know what Roman was capable of.
你当时不知道罗曼能做出什么事
Neither did I.
我也不知道
You did what you could to stop him.
你尽你所能阻止他了
Let me help.
让我来帮你
We'll go after him together.
我们一起追击他
No, this isn't your fight.
不 这不是你的战斗
The only way to bring Roman down is for me to turn.
打倒罗曼的唯一方法就是变身
So you'll wait a month.
那你要等一个月
Give you a chance to get your strength back.
给你机会重得力量
Turning against the moon exposes you to enormous risk.
不等满月就变身会将你身置极大的险境
You've turned against the moon before.
你以前也不等满月变身过
This time, there is no coming back.
这一次就有去无回了
You're not the first of your kind I've run across.
你不是第一个我遇到的狼人
Look what he's done in three days.
看看他在三天里都做了什么
Give him a month, it'll be hell on Earth.
给他一个月 世界就完蛋了
Promise me you'll wait...
向我保证你会等待机会...
for her sake.
看在她的份上
I'm not in peak form anyway.
我反正也不在巅峰期
I can take care of her.
我能照顾她
You need to concentrate on getting well.
你需要集中精力痊愈
You'll call me when it's over,
在结束时给我打电♥话♥
and I'll bring her back to you.
我会把她带回你身边
Where did that come from?
那个是从哪里来的
My end of a business deal I'd just as soon forget.
我金盆洗手前的最后一票 我想尽快忘掉
You two need it more than I do.
你们俩比我更需要这个
I travel light.
我轻装上阵
You have three new messages.
你有三条新消息
Hello, Annie, dear, it's your mother.
亲爱的安妮 我是你妈妈
We haven't talked in a while. My fault.
我们有段时间没聊了 是我的错
I've been under the weather. I'd love to see you.
我最近生了场病 我想见你
Please come by. I miss you.
请到我这儿来 我想你了
Next message.
下一条
Me again, I'm calling to see if you got my message.
还是我 打电♥话♥来看看你收到信息了没
I'm around all day.
我全天都在
Next message.
下一条
Are you coming by?
你来吗
This you?
是你 对吧
Yeah.
对
You sound pretty chipper for a dead guy.
作为死人你听上去活蹦乱跳啊
Sorry to ruin your day. Maybe next time,
抱歉毁了你的一天 也许下次
you'll remember to cut off my head.
你会记住把我的头砍下来
Who says there has to be a next time?
谁说还有下次的
You were the one who shot me, remember?
你可是给我一枪的人 记得吗
I was just defending myself so I could go home to Nadia.
我只是在自卫 这样就能回去见纳迪亚
So Daddy could kiss her
这样爸爸就可以给她一个
good night reeking of blood and cheap perfume
晚安吻 带着你留在巷子里
from the dead hooker you left in the alley?
那死妓♥女♥身上的廉价香水味和血味吗
You can hate me all you want, but you need to ask yourself
你怎么恨我都行 但你得问问你自己
what's in everyone's best interests moving forward.
什么才是对大家都好的
You, me, and Annie, we all did fucked-up shit.
你 我还有安妮都把事情搞得一团糟
But if we keep this going, we're gonna do worse shit.
但如果任其发展 我们会做出更糟的事
It's hard to believe. You set the bar pretty high.
难以置信 你标准定得挺高嘛
No more killing, Peter.
我不会再杀人了 彼得
All you got to do is give me my daughter back,
你要做的就是把我的女儿还给我
and we'll go our separate ways. I promise.
然后我们分道扬镳 我保证
Nadia would be better off dead than living with you.
纳迪亚死在外面都比跟着你强
She's my daughter, Peter.
她是我女儿 彼得
She's Letha's daughter.
她是丽萨的女儿
I'm trying to give you a way out of this.
我试着给你一条活路走
There is no way out.
根本没有活路
You murdered Destiny. I can't let you walk away from that.
你杀了德斯特妮 我不能让你远走高飞
And you couldn't have bought Andreas a bus ticket out of town?
那你难道不能给安德里亚斯买♥♥张出镇的车票吗
You had no other choice than to rat him out?
你除了做掉他毫无选择吗
Andreas had to die.
安德里亚斯必须死
Only Destiny tried to put it all on me at the end.
只是德斯特妮最后都把罪名加在我身上
She wouldn't-- She couldn't
她不会也不能相信
believe that you were too gutless to admit
你懦弱到承认
what you did, that you were that weak,
你所做的一切 承认你如此弱小
that you were that pathetic.
你如此可悲
Everything that you hate about Olivia, that's what you've become.
你已经继承了奥利维亚身上你痛恨的一切
Norman didn't even want to admit that you were his son.
诺曼甚至不想承认你是他的儿子
And-and Annie, who you
还有 还有安妮
just fucked a couple times, she wants you dead.
那个你上了几次的人 也想要你死
I just came late to the party.
我只是来的太迟而已
A model fucking family you come from.
你来自一个样板混♥蛋♥家庭
Your mother couldn't keep a roof over her head
你那个妈 她连监狱以外的
that wasn't attached with a guard tower.
栖身之所都没有
And Destiny, she rafted up with this fucking lowlife
还有德斯特妮 她和这个贱种厮混
who caused this whole thing to happen.
这个人是一切的源头
All I did was try to keep you from not going down, too.
我所做的一切也都是为了不让你堕落
I never meant for any of this to happen.
这一切都非我所愿
When Nadia grows up...
当纳迪亚长大...
and she finds out what you really are, she will hate you.
发现你的真面目 她会恨你的
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表