剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
If I leave now, ahead of rush hour,
如果我现在就动身 错过交通高峰期
I can get there by sunset tomorrow.
明晚日落前我就能到那里
What about Shelley?
那雪莉怎么办
I got a buddy of mine checking in on that.
我有个朋友可以帮我跟进
That guy she's with, turns out, has some priors.
跟她在一起的那家伙被查出有前科
So that's all in FedEx.
到时候都会寄给你的
You need to help me find my granddaughter.
你必须帮我找我的孙女
I hate to say it, but you know as well as anyone,
很不愿意这样说 但你比任何人都更了解
I'm turning up nothing on that.
其实我什么也没查出来
And Roman, I mean, you know what he's capable of.
那罗曼呢 你知道他会做出什么事来的
Imagine how I feel? You can't go.
想象一下我的感受 你不能走
My car is packed. I'm checked out of my place.
东西我都收拾好了 房♥间也退了
And us?
那我们呢
We're just really beginning to know one another.
我们才刚刚开始对彼此有点了解
For whatever reason, you and I really seem to click.
不知为何 你和我之间似乎很合拍
You seem to understand me. Most men don't.
你似乎很懂我 其他男人不是这样的
I've enjoyed working with you, too,
我也很高兴跟你合作
and we'll definitely stay in touch.
我们日后保持联络
You should plan a trip. Get you out on the boat.
你也应该出去旅行 找个船去出海
Gulf Stream's just a couple miles offshore.
墨西哥湾流离岸边也就几英里远
There's a Marlin out there with your name on it, no question.
那有个叫马林的我认识 报上你的名字他就会帮你搞定一切
You have to stay in Hemlock Grove.
你必须留在铁杉镇
I... I need you here with me.
我... 我需要你在这陪着我
Come here.
过来
Don't leave.
别走
We'll see each other soon.
我们很快会再见面的
What do I have to do to make you stay?
我要怎么做才能留住你呢
Most people think the world's gonna end in a ball of fire...
多数人认为世界将会终结于一场大火...
or a blinding flash in a giant mushroom cloud.
或者是一道炫光 又或是一朵巨大的蘑菇云
Personally, I think Armageddon's happening all around us
个人认为 末日之战已经缓缓地在我们周围
in slow motion.
拉开序幕了
This is the way the world ends,
世界是这样终结的吗
not with a bang, but a whimper?
没有砰然巨响 而是缓慢啜泣
Yep.
是的
Does it depress you?
让你觉得沮丧了吗
February depresses me.
是二月令我沮丧
Armageddon I'm okay with.
我不担心末日之战
I mean, what are you gonna do?
我的意思是 你又能做些什么呢
Hey, look, from the video. Hey, it's Plankenstein.
看呐 那视频里的人 是那女版科学怪人哎
Sick. In the flesh.
真恶心 见到本尊了
Lot of flesh, bro. Shut the hell up and show her.
口味挺重啊 老兄 别说了快播给她看
Mo' plankin'. Mo' plankin'.
更多脸朝下 更多脸朝下
Hey, that's you.
那是你
Cool. Yeah, awesome. Sick.
太酷了 棒极了 恶心
Gone viral.
都传开了
You're on YouTube. Four thousand hits so far.
你上YouTube了 已经有四千的点击量了
And RichGirl just picked it up on their blog.
富家女组合还转到自己博客上了呢
You're gonna be a star.
你要成为明星了
So cool.
酷毙了
Told you guys.
早告诉你们了
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
There's man on the sidewalk passed out.
有个男人在人行道上昏过去了
I don't think he's breathing.
我觉得他好像没有呼吸了
What's the address?
地址在哪里
The Nestor building on Hope Road. I don't know the number.
希望路的内斯特大楼 我不知道具体几号♥
Paramedics are on their way. Is the man injured?
救护人员已经出发了 那个人受伤了吗
All I know is he won't wake up.
我只知道他起不来了
Hello, my name is Johann. I'm a scientist.
你好 我叫约翰 是个科学家
Yes, really.
是真的科学家
I know a great deal about the building blocks of life.
我非常了解人生的各个组成部分
I know next to nothing about how to live it...
但却一点也不知道该如何生存在其中...
even in part, let alone in full.
勉强活着都难 更别提享受人生了
I'm 48 years old,
我今年48岁
and the time has come for me to step into the light.
是时候该让我走向光明了
I know this is a journey I must make on my own.
我知道这是一段必须由我独自踏上的旅程
Perhaps along the way I will find a friend
也许在途中 我会找到一个朋友
who can show me where the wall switch is hiding.
他能够告诉我墙上的开关藏在何处
I figured there had to be some sort of mistake,
我猜想他们一定是搞错人了
so I went to the morgue.
所以我去了停尸间确认
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表