剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Where did he go?
他去哪了
Thank you, Papa Joe.
谢谢你 乔爸爸
Travel safe.
一路走好
Guess who?
猜猜我是谁
Hmm, man! I've missed you, coz.
我想死你了 表弟
I didn't think you were gonna make it.
我以为你不能来了呢
I ran out of gas in Altoona.
我的车在阿尔图纳没油了
I got followed into a ladies'room
然后在扬斯敦城外的加油站
at a truck stop outside of Youngstown.
有个男人跟踪我进了女洗手间
I had to give a serious ass-kicking.
我把他好好教训了一番
But I am here now.
不过我总算到了
Oh, man!
天呐
Joe used to bounce me on his knee when I was little,
记得小时候乔总是我抱在膝盖上玩
and he was old as the hills and twice as wrinkly, even then.
但即使在当年他也是一把老骨头了
How's your life?
你过得怎么样
I show up every day.
过一天是一天吧
It's lonely with you guys gone, you know?
你们都走了 我一个人挺孤独的
Mom and I are headed out west in a couple of weeks.
妈和我准备动身去西部呆几个星期
Seattle.Why don't you come with?
西雅图 不如你跟我们一起吧
Caffeine and drizzle?
享受咖♥啡♥因♥和阴雨连绵的天气
What's left for you in Hemlock Grove?
铁杉镇还有值得你留恋的东西吗
Maybe. Let me think about it.
也许吧 让我想想
Man, would you look at all these old farts?
瞧瞧周围这群老不死的
Who is that guy? I have no clue.
他谁呀 根本不认识
Looks like he's got booty on his mind.
这家伙看起来满脑子想的都是泡妞
Ew! At a funeral?
真恶心 在葬礼上吗
Have some respect for the dead, for Christ's sake.
好歹也该对死者尊重点吧
You have to come meet aunt Sonya. You wanna come?
你得去见见桑妮亚婶婶 你要来吗
OK, I haven't peed in 200 miles, but I'll catch up. OK?
我开了两百英里车没上厕所了 等下去找你们
All right, come. Here he is!
来吧 这就是我儿子
Get a good look, you sick bastard?
看得爽吗 死变♥态♥
You don't remember me at all, do you?
你完全不记得我了吧
Our families shared a campsite in the UP
我们两家以前住过一个营地
when our dads got work cutting trees.
我们的父亲当时都是伐木工
Summer of '96.
九六年的夏天
I used to watch you swimming in the creek.
我以前总在小溪边看你游泳
That's creepy. I was nine.
真瘆人 那时我才九岁
I was just looking out for the safety of all you kids.
我只是在保护你们这些孩子的安全
Andreas Vasilescu.
安德里亚斯·瓦斯列库
I used to drive the Dairy Dream truck.
我以前是开雪糕车的
I gave free ice cream to all the Roma kids.
经常会送免费冰淇淋给吉普赛小孩
That was you? Orange Creamsicle.
就是你吗 香橙雪糕
Still addicted.
始终我的心头爱
My Uncle Tobar fell out of a blue spruce that summer
那年夏天我叔叔托巴不慎从云杉树上摔落
and landed on his chainsaw.
刚好落在他的电锯上
I remember them taking the pieces away.
我还记得他们如何清理那些破碎的肢体
To little girls who grow up to be beautiful women.
为小女孩长成如此美丽的佳人干杯
To silver-tongued men
为巧舌如簧 有着迷人微笑
with sweet, dangerous smiles.
还透出危险气息的你干杯
Yes, yes! Bye.
是的 是的 再见
What was that about? She has a girl for you
刚才什么情况 想给你介绍一女孩
who will scrub your floors and bear you many children.
勤劳能干 贤妻良母
What girl?
哪个女孩
Pretty.
挺好看的
Clean floors are nothing to sneeze on. At.
没人会不喜欢贤惠的妻子
You would have been a good father.
你本能做个好父亲的
A good husband. I know it seems impossible now,
一个好丈夫 我知道现在你不这么想
but someone else will come along.
但总有一天 会有另一个女孩出现的
Letha's gone.
丽萨已经不在了
Let her go.
是时候放下了
Let's get something to eat.
走 我们去吃点东西
Used to be, the burial of a man of Joe's stature
过去那会儿 像乔这种地位的人
would have brought a thousand Romani.
会有上千人来出席他的葬礼
Today, how many?
而如今 有多少
A hundred?
有一百个吗
All you kids want to do nowadays is move on,
现在的年轻人就想着向前看
become real Americans.
成为真正的美国人
It breaks my heart.
真让人伤心啊
Well, times are changing.
时代变了
The world's different now.
世界如今与以往不同了
The world's always changing.
世界总在变换
Doesn't mean it's getting better.
但并不代表它变好了
Don't forget who you are or who your people are.
不要忘记你是谁 你们的根是什么
How is your mother anyway?
话说回来 你妈妈最近如何
Tell her I'm always thinking of her,
告诉她我一直惦记着她
wondering if she's lonely.
担心她是否会寂寞
Freeze!
不许动
Do not run!
都别跑
Do not attempt to resist arrest.
不要试图抵抗
We have a warrant to search the premises.
我们有权搜索这个住所
Lynda!
琳达
Keep your hands in plain sight!
把手放在视线范围内
Lynda!
琳达
We have warrants for the arrest of specific individuals.
我们有搜查令逮捕目标人物
Stop struggling. Ow! Get off of me!
别反抗 放开我
The fuck are you doing? Stop resisting!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 不要反抗
Peter! Come here!
彼得 给我过来
They got Lynda.
他们抓了琳达
My Harley's parked behind the house.
我的摩托车停在后院
Credit card fraud, check kiting,
信♥用♥卡♥诈欺 伪造支票
manufacturing counterfeit handicap placards,
制♥造♥假冒残障人士标牌
selling muskrat meat as USDA certified ground beef,
把麝鼠肉充当美农业部认证的碎牛肉卖♥♥
trespassing as a circus clown.
化装成马戏团小丑非法入侵他人领地
What was she planning to do with the baby elephant?
你对象宝宝有何企图
She knew a guy.
他在那有熟人
Your mother's led a colorful life.
你妈妈生活太多姿多彩了
It's total bullshit that her bail was denied.
不能保释也太扯淡了吧
Lynda's not a threat to anybody.
琳达不会伤害任何人
Law enforcement is making a case that the Romani
执法部正在立案表明吉普赛人
are an organized criminal enterprise.
是有组织的犯罪集团
His mother's not organized, trust me.
他的妈妈可一点组织能力都没有 相信我
These charges are small-time.
这些指控都不足为道
They're Mickey Mouse. Doesn't matter.
都是小打小闹 这不重要
They're coming after her under federal RICO statutes.
他们可以利用联邦诈欺条令来大做文章
Racketeering.
敲诈勒索
It's how the government sends the message
这是政♥府♥想借此传达
it's keeping America safe.
他们正在尽力保障公民安全
Your mother could be facing serious time.
你妈妈可能会被判重刑
How much? Depends on how much of
多重 那要看检控方是有多想
this the prosecution tries to make stick.
让这些指控板上钉钉了
She's being extradited back to Hemlock County to face charges.
她会被遣送回铁杉镇面临指控
You can stay with me.
你可以去我那待一阵
At least, she'll have family close by.
至少 她身边还有个亲人
It's good that she'll be back in Hemlock Grove, right?
回铁杉镇对她来说是好事 对吗
Mixed. The judge is a twat, but I know the prosecutor.
好坏参半 法官是个二货 控方我熟
We could try to plea down. She can't do a stretch.
我们可以试着认罪 她不能坐牢
She's not black or hispanic, and the Aryan slime
她不是黑人或拉丁人 那些雅利安杂碎
just want to finish off what Hitler did to our people.
只想着像希♥特♥勒♥一样彻底灭绝我们
She has no one looking out for her on the inside.
而且她在监狱里也没有相熟的人
My retainer's 20,000.
我的定金是两万
Can that be paid in installments?
可以分期付款吗
Up-front. That's what "Retainer" Means.
预付 所以才叫定金
I don't have $20,000.
我哪来的两万块
I don't have $20. I don't have shit.
我连二十块都没有 操
I've got about $500 stashed
我这里有五百块
and a bunch of junk jewelry we can sell on eBay.
还有一堆破烂珠宝可以在网上卖♥♥了
So basically, we're fucked. Basically.
这么说 我们死定了 算是吧
It's not like you don't have friends in Hemlock Grove.
你在铁杉镇也不是没有朋友
No.
不行
Maybe this is an opportunity.
这或许是个机会
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表