剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
and to start seeing them as leaders of men.
航♥班♥顺利吗
如果你跟我说要来
昨天我有批牛被宰了
费恩在的时候 从没发生过这种事
爸 我们别再说这种事了
为你我参加了费恩的葬礼 到此为止
这种事...
就是这种事给我们的竞选提供资金
找到杰克了 割腕死了
They got to Jack. Slit his wrists.
操
Fuck!
不管是谁杀了费恩 他们正在清理后患
Whoever killed Finn, they're tidying up.
看来是这样
That's what it looks like.
我们对那辆车了解多少
So, what do we know about the car?
车牌是帕特里克·戴的
The number plates belong to Patrick Day.
-谁 -金尼的一个手下
- Who? - One of Kinney's crew.
-现在人呢 -跑了
- Where is he now? - Gone.
汽车被扔在南边的一个仓库外
Car dumped outside a warehouse, South.
里面有三具尸体
Three bodies inside.
我们得调查金尼 对吧
We're on the Kinney thing, right?
我们安排人彻底搜查营地了
We've got uniform shaking down sites now.
总是领先一步
Always a step ahead.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
阿西夫在这里干什么
What's Asif doing here?
作为你的搭档 我做了个主
Listen. As your partner, I made a call.
我们让阿西夫交易
We let Asif trade.
我们需要他
We need him.
我的牛 三十年了 我们从来没遇到过问题
My cows. Thirty years and we never had a problem.
三十年了 你都没来参加葬礼
Thirty years and you didn't even come to the funeral.
我派我儿子来的
I sent my son.
我亲生骨肉
My flesh and blood.
阿西夫 我们知道你的生意对我们很重要
Asif, we know your business is important to us.
我们正处在调整期
We are in... an adjustment period.
现在肖恩管事 如费恩所愿
Sean is running things now. It's what Finn wanted.
我对你父亲的死深表哀悼
My deepest condolences for your loss.
费恩是个伟大的人 是优秀的商业伙伴
Finn was a great man, an excellent business partner.
我们知道凶手是谁
We know who the shooter was.
一个吉普赛小子 我的人正在找他
A Traveller kid. My men are looking.
你和这些人有纠葛
You've got trouble with these people?
没有任何理由杀了他
Nothing to warrant killing him.
这不是好事
That's not good.
费恩这种人不应该那么容易被♥干♥掉
A man of Finn's standing should not be that easy to take out.
你们组织哪个环节有点弱啊
Your organisation is weak somewhere.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
他们先是找上你们
First they come for you,
现在有人找上你们的生意伙伴了
now someone has got to your business partner,
我
me.
我的货昨天被端了
My shipment was hit yesterday.
我下令不许动任何毒品
I gave an order that no-one moves any dope
直到我找到凶手
until I find the killer.
很明显你没收到
It obviously didn't reach you.
如果你实施禁运 就是会发动战争
If you impose an embargo, you'll start a war.
我父亲被枪杀时 战争就开始了
A war was started when my father was shot.
你跟他脾气一样大
You've got his temper.
相信我 如果他们杀了我儿子
Believe me, if they were to kill my son,
我会杀他们全家
I would wipe out their blood line.
但我不会因此损失一分钱
But I would not lose a Rupee in the act.
放聪明点 肖恩
Be smart, Sean.
放我觉得谁不帮我找杀我父亲的凶手就有可疑
Anyone not helping find Dad's killer looks suspect to me.
他常说你想在伦敦有一席之地
He always said you wanted a piece of London.
现在你儿子要竞选市长了
Now your son's running for Mayor.
我们不支持的话 纳西尔可能会很困难
Without our support, it might be difficult for Nasir.
肖恩
Sean,...
我损失了五百万英镑
I'm down five million pounds.
对我不利 也是对你不利
What is bad for me... is bad for you.
我们整个家族为此蒙羞
This is shaming us as a family.
曾几何时没人敢碰费恩·华♥莱♥士♥
There was a time when nobody would've dared touch Finn Wallace.
他们走运而已
They got lucky.
他为什么还在那间公♥寓♥里
Why was he even in that flat?
我们必须诚实面对自己
We have to be honest with ourselves.
如果是私人恩怨呢
What if it was personal?
某个女人的丈夫
Some woman's husband.
我们不能从死人骨头上剔肉
We're not picking the flesh off a dead man's bones.
我们必须这么做
We have to.
阿西夫情况如何
How did it go with Asif?
他遭受重创
He's taken a hit.
货物丢了对我们谁都不好
A missing shipment isn't good for any of us.
如果有人在伦敦散货
If there's anyone dealing smack in London
我要知道情况
I want to know about it.
我能做什么
What can I do?
什么都不用
Nothing.
我会把事情处理好的 妈
I'm gonna make things right, Mum.
我知道
I know you will.
我为你们俩感到骄傲
I'm proud of you both.
比利纯洁 而你很强
Billy's... clean, and you're strong.
如果是女人 她就不爱我丈夫
If it was a woman she didn't love my husband.
但凡爱过 她就不会让他脸上挨枪子
If she had, she wouldn't have had him shot in the face.
探长 维多利亚·钟
这层是巧克力
然后是香草的
这层薄点 巧克力的也是
两层巧克力的
对 都是黑巧克力
黑巧克力
对 我说了不吃奶制品 当然要黑巧克力
我女儿有乳糖不耐受症 明白了吗
我知道了 对不起
最上面写我女儿名字 布库萝舍
布库萝舍
很好
我要坐会儿喝杯咖啡 两杯加糖
很高兴见到你 爱德
Good to see you, Ed.
很高兴见到你 这地方不错
And yourself. Nice place to meet.
下周是我女儿的生日
Next week it's my daughter's birthday.
-肖恩怎么样了 -他不知道能信谁
- How is Sean? - He doesn't know who he can trust.
包括你
Yourself included.
拜托 爱德
Come on, Ed.
你没傻到以为是我开的枪吧
You're not that stupid to think I pulled the trigger.
我都不知道费恩那天晚上跑那去干吗
I have no idea what Finn was even doing there that night.
我和费恩握手成交
I shook hands with Finn on the deal.
关于卢安的交易
A Luan deal.
我那部分完成了
That's my part completed.
都在这
In full.
华♥莱♥士♥组织必须完成费恩那部分
And now the Wallace organisation has to honour Finn's part.
华♥莱♥士♥组织会做对大家有利的事情
The Wallace organisation will do what is right for us.
我当然可以去找肖恩
Of course I can go to Sean.
艾迪 他们说你是费恩的守秘人
Eddie, they say you are the keeper of Finn's secrets.
但你对此一无所知
But you didn't know about this one.
最后一包
只卖♥♥最信任的买♥♥主
明白
当然 老大
我晚点去接你
要是华♥莱♥士♥家不取消禁令 下周会怎样
码头还卡了一箱货 我们需要一个计划
现在只有阿西夫有安全的航线
快走
Move!
继续走
Keep coming.
停下
Stop!
散开
Spread them out.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
欢迎来到英国
Welcome to the UK.
你们都是我行动链上的一环
You are all links in the chain of my operation.
你们中的一个要为我的货物遇袭负责
One of you is responsible for my cargo being hit.
谁偷了我的海♥洛♥因♥
我不知道
我发誓
我
我
我只是去取牛
求你了
求你了
求你了
谁偷了我的海♥洛♥因♥
请保持安静
客房♥服务
Room service!
尼克 尼克
Nick, Nick!
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
你从哪弄来的 谁在贩毒
Where did you get it from? Who's dealing?
尼克
Nick!
操
Fuck!
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表