剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers!
前情回顾
干杯
Cheers.
你帮费恩建立的事业
The business that you helped Finn build,
投资者们要由你继续掌管
the people that invested in it,
他们
they
不想让肖恩染指
They don't want Sean anywhere near it.
-他们想杀了他 -他们杀了芬恩
- They tried to kill him? - They killed Finn.
肖恩找我 他和他妈
Sean summoned me. He spent the last week
还有比利一起在安全屋
hiding out with his mum and Billy in a safe house.
为什么这个女人 莱尔 要偷我的东西
Why would this woman 'Lale' steal from me?
这是死刑
It's a death sentence.
也许你和她有过节
Maybe you have a history with her.
你伤害了我们 现在我们伤害了你
You've hurt us, now we've hurt you.
-所以你才来杀我 -他们必须在爱德和亚历克斯
- And that's why you came to kill me. - They were told to hit us
- 不在的时候袭击我们 -那天晚餐
- when Ed and Alex weren't there. - The night of the dinner,
-你和爱德没来 -我说了我们要迟一点
- you and Ed didn't show. - I told you, we were running late.
你帮了费恩一个忙 我们帮你洗了钱
You did this favour for Finn, we washed your money.
而且小心点莫斯这个商业伙伴
And careful. Mosi as a business partner
是个危险的人
is a dangerous man to be making promises to.
有人刚刚偷了卢安的钱
Someone's just stolen Luan's money.
五亿啊
That's half a billion!
我所做的一切都是为了保护这个家
Everything I do is to protect this family.
所做的一切
Everything.
停手吧
Well, stop.
我不想吵了 到此为止 我要走了
I don't want to argue. Look, it's done, I'm out.
到此为止什么意思
What do you mean you're done?
你疯了吗 说真的
Are you crazy? Seriously.
三十年了 费恩
Thirty years, Finn.
三十年了
Thirty years!
她还是个孩子 你都是老头子了
She's a child, you're a grown man!
你要是有孙子都比她岁数大
You could have grandchildren older than her!
-你的自尊心呢 -我就要重拾自尊
- Where's your dignity?! - Dignity is what I'm taking back!
拜托
Come on.
玛丽安会找到你把你宰了
Marian will find you and kill you.
宰了你们俩
Both of you.
是啊
Yeah.
不
No.
不 她不会的
No she won't.
因为你要确保她永远不会发现
Because you are gonna make sure she never finds out.
你让我们走到今天
You took us there!
你了解他们 你不可能一走了之
What you know about them, you can't just walk away!
到此为止 爱德 现在交给你了
It's done, Ed. It's over to you now.
让亚历山大管钱 肖恩负责盖楼
Alexander runs the money. Let Sean build his buildings.
我把一切交给你了 爱德
I'm giving you everything, Ed,
你要做的就是保守秘密
and all you have to do is keep this to yourself.
这就是你要做的
That's all you have to do.
费恩
Finn!
你不能就这么一走了之啊
You can't just walk away!
现在都归你了 爱德
It's all yours now, Ed!
我们年轻时在伦敦街头相遇
We met as young teenagers on the streets of London.
一个封闭的城市
A city of closed doors.
当我们功成名就时
By the time we were done...
这个城市里没有一扇门
..There would not be one single door in this city
是我们进不去的
that we could not get behind.
他带头 我跟随
He led, I followed.
我深感自豪能为他打拼这么多年
And I am so proud to have worked for the man all these years.
我全心全意爱你
I dedicate my heart and soul to you.
伦敦黑帮
第一季 第七集
你好 这里是戴夫机械
Hello, this is Dave's Mechanics.
请在提示音后留言 我们会联♥系♥你
Please leave a message after the beep and we'll get back to you.
维克 是的 是我
Vic. Yeah, it's me.
听我说
Listen.
我看着墙上的这些照片
I'm looking at a lot of faces on my wall
似乎少了什么
and something is missing.
少了一个人
Someone is missing.
这些人之上应该还有更高层
There's someone else above all this.
很好
小心点
这些都扣你钱啊
没问题吧
需求量加大了
你得把这些货搬走
You need to get these shipments moving.
我和他一起
I'm with him.
-我不想再耽搁了 -明白
- I don't want any more hold-ups. - OK.
-我们提速 -好
- Let's go faster. - OK.
准备发货了
你怎么了
狄尔莎跟孩子们说了我的所作所为 她们都不理我了
挺聪明的
你所做的一切都是为了国家
我回不去国家 只能为她而战
阿西夫深知这点
如果他攻击我们肯定会选库尔德斯坦
-他们还没准备好 -我帮他们准备
我也需要你
快
Go!
卢安知道了吗
Does Luan know?
不 他还没发现昨晚的转账失败了
No, he's unaware that the transfer didn't go through last night.
我们还有多久 我们不能和阿尔巴尼亚人开战
How long have we got? We don't need a war with the Albanians.
时间不多了
Not long.
卢安在和乌切·莫桑亚做生意
Luan's in business with Uche Mossanya...
乌切·莫桑亚
Uche Mossanya?
莫斯
'Mosi'.
尼日利亚黑帮 心狠手辣
Nigerian gangster. Nasty.
这笔钱是给他的
The money's owed to him.
目前卢安是我们之间唯一的联♥系♥人
Luan's the only person standing between us at the moment.
到底是谁干的
Who the fuck did this?
谁进了我们的账户偷走5亿
Who got into our accounts and stole half a billion?
我正在努力 我们会找到的
I'm working on it. We'll find it.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在贝尔维德大厦
I'm at the Belvedere Tower
看着承包商签字交付新楼
watching the contractors sign off on the new build.
看起来很不错 肖恩
It's looking very impressive, Sean,
我想你会很满意
I think you're going to be very happy with it.
如果我们想扛过这关 需要更加团结一致
We need to stick closer than ever if we want to survive this.
你知道你没必要说这些 肖恩
You know you don't need to say that, Sean.
没必要
Don't I?
有人朝我开枪时 并非总是有你同在身边
You're not always there when someone takes a shot at me.
他知道我在撒谎
He knows I'm lying.
我们不能再这样下去了
We can't keep this up.
我们应该一开始就告诉他
We should've just told him in the beginning.
告诉他什么 亚历克斯
Told him what, Alex?
说他父亲对他不够信任
That his father didn't believe in him enough
不愿意把生意交给他
to trust him with the business?
而是想让你取而代之
That he wanted you to run it instead?
说他要抛妻弃子一走了之
That he was going to run off and leave his family?
肖恩给他父亲准备葬礼时说这些吗
And all while Sean was preparing his father's grave?
还是我应该告诉他
Or should I have told him even
我们的投资者想弄死他 好让你接管
our investors want him dead and you in charge?
我在保护他
I was protecting him.
该死的费恩 如果情况更糟呢
Fucking Finn. What if it's worse?
更糟
Worse?
你都不知道费恩
You didn't know about Finn's deal
跟卢安和阿尔巴尼亚家族的勾当
with Luan and the Albanian family.
你觉得费恩还有什么是隐瞒你的
What else do you think Finn hadn't told you?
你一定也这么想过
Must've crossed your mind.
他有能力也知道该怎么拿走那笔钱
He had both the access and the knowledge to take that money.
他死了 亚历克斯
He's dead, Alex.
但这并不意味着他没有事先安排
Doesn't mean he hadn't already set the wheels in motion.
那就意味着
Then that would mean...
他耍了我们所有人
..He fucked us all.
你们现在看到的是仓库
线报证实肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥不在场
我们已经就位 长官
该如何行动
很好
给我往死里打
一个不留
莱尔
快走
他来了
队伍进入仓库
莱尔趴下
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表