剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
他们
They...
出了车祸
There was a car accident.
-以及... -没关系 你不必说了
- And... - It's all right. You don't have to.
-我想的 -我知道 但你
- I want to. - I know, but you...
你做不到
you can't.
我失去了妈妈
I lost my mum.
这不仅仅是需要时间的流逝
It takes more than just the passing of time
让自己重新振作起来
to put yourself back together.
他们一直在 知道吗
They keep going, you know?
那些血缘关系
Those relationships.
某种程度上 像是你有了第二次机会
It's almost like you get a second chance in a way.
那你想谈点什么呢
So what do you wanna talk about, then?
我不知道
I don't know, erm...
-快乐的事情 -开心的事 好吧
- ..happy things. - Happy things, OK.
那么
What about...
气球
balloons?
气球
Balloons?!
气球和日落
Balloons and sunsets.
日落 很老套啊
Ooh, sunsets, very cliche.
那巴黎呢
What about Paris?
更喜欢罗马
Prefer Rome.
教堂太多了
Too many churches.
我喜欢你的眼睛
I like your eyes.
你觉得这样好吗
Do you think this is a good idea?
不
No.
你呢
Do you?
妈妈 我
Mum? I...
我没赶上小巴士
I missed the minibus.
-你好 艾略特 -孩子 你好吗
- Hi, Elliot. - Hey, bud. How are you doing?
-你能陪我走吗 -丹尼
- Can you walk me? - Danny!
没关系
It's all right.
好啊 我陪他去
Yeah, I'll take him.
那你今天为什么不想上学呢
So why didn't you want to go to school today?
今天有足球选拔赛
There's football trials today.
-太好了 不是吗 -不好
- That's great, isn't it? - Er, no.
-为什么不好 -我踢球烂透了
- Why not? - I'm shit at it.
你班上有没有人不如你
Is there anyone in your class that's not as good as you?
詹金斯先生说刘易斯 废物没用
Mr Jenkins says Lewis is "effing useless".
-好吧 -不过他没说废物
- Right. - Only he didn't say "effing".
好的 好的 我知道了
Right, OK, I've got it.
每次刘易斯拿到球 你就从他那抢过来
Every time Lewis gets the ball, you snatch it off him,
让他看起来像个大笨蛋
make him look like an absolute mug.
你一有机会就抢他球让他出局
You take it off him and take him out every chance you get.
-明白 -明白
- Got it? - Got it.
如果我入选了
If I get into the team,
你会过来看我们吗
will you come and watch us?
我们先问问你妈 看她怎么说
Well, let's ask your mum first, see what she says.
-好吗 -好吧 艾略特
- All right? - All right, Elliot.
祝心情愉快
Have a good day.
再见 爸
Bye, Dad!
爱你
Love you!
他是不服上面
He had his problems with authority,
但他是个好孩子 好士兵
but he's a good lad. Good soldier.
-爸 -忠于同伴
- Dad? - Stuck by his mates.
希望你不是又用战争故事烦莎莉哦
Hope you're not boring Sally with war stories again, are you?
你好 艾略特 你好吗
Hello, Elliot. How are you?
很高兴看到你康复了
Good to see you've recovered.
我不知道你会来
I didn't know you were coming over.
原来我们有共同的朋友
Well, it turns out we have friends in common.
你父亲曾为威廉姆斯兄弟工作
Your father used to work for the Williams brothers.
-我和艾略特经常搬家 -这是正确的
- Me and Elliot moved around a lot. - That's right.
如你所说 查理
As you said, Charlie.
你们俩姓氏不一样
And you don't share the same surname
因为艾略特是个私生子
because Elliot here is a bastard...
他是跟妈妈姓 对吗
and he took his mum's instead. Is that right?
对
Yeah.
我曾非常有幸
You know, I had the pleasure and privilege
见识过你父亲在拳击场上
of seeing your father in the ring.
他打了他一拳 漂亮的一拳
He had quite a punch on him. A good one.
但他更擅长失败
But he was better at losing, though.
不管怎样
Anyway...
谢谢你跟我聊天 查理
Thanks for the conversation, Charlie.
恕我失陪 我得和你儿子聊两句
If you will excuse us, I just need to have a word with your son.
别动
Stay here.
我不杀孩子
I don't kill kids.
我带科尔去的那间公♥寓♥
I took Cole to that flat.
如果他们出了什么事 都会怪我的
If anything had happened to them, it would've been on ME.
别把事情往自己身上揽 让你怎么做就怎么做
Don't take matters into your own hands. Do as you're told.
-肖恩跟我说 -肖恩什么都没说
- Sean told me... - Sean nothing.
现在是我盯上你了
You're my concern now.
有一家珠宝店是我们罩着
There's a jeweller's we look after.
有些蠢货把它给抢了
Some crew were stupid enough to knock it over.
马克会带你去你该去的地方
Mark will take you where you need to go
告诉你需要做什么
and tell you what you need to do.
我们不需要你的良心 艾略特
We don't want your conscience, Elliot.
我们需要知道你是跟我们一路的 现在我不确定
We need to know you're on side, and I'm not convinced you are.
你照马克说的做 他让你干谁就干谁
You do what Mark says, to whomever he says to do it.
你明白吗
You understand?
如果我对他的反馈不满意
And I will pay your father another visit
我会再去拜访你父亲的
if I don't like what he has to report back.
走吧
Let's go.
让我看看你到底是什么变的
Let's see what you're made of, shall we?
阿富汗之旅后 小伙子们选择一个方向或反方向
Lads tend to go one way or the other after a tour of Afghan.
反抗这个制度或者坚决拥护
Buck the system or go further in.
华♥莱♥士♥太太
Mrs Wallace,
很高兴再次见到你
it's so lovely to see you here again.
很长时间没来了
It's been some time.
跟我说说弗洛里安娜
Tell me about Floriana.
我不记得什么...
I don't recall a...
我死去丈夫的情妇
My dead husband's mistress.
她...很安静
She was...quiet.
20多岁
In her 20s.
我想是东欧人吧
Eastern European, I think.
请给我一壶茶
Pot of tea, please.
幸好我喜欢挑战
Good thing I like a challenge.
这些是费嗯死后他的行踪
These are his movements since Finn died.
他一刻不得闲啊
He's been a very busy boy.
妈
Mum...
妈
Mum...
我也很想他
I miss him too.
那是他给情妇买♥♥的游艇
That's the yacht he bought for his mistress.
甚至以她的名字命名
Even named it after her.
她一定很特别
She must have been pretty special.
-别说了 -肖恩 听着
- Stop it! - Sean, listen...
不 不 妈妈 今晚不行
No, no, no, Mum. Not tonight.
-肖恩 -不行 妈妈
- Sean... - No, Mum!
挑件漂亮的裙子
Pick out a nice dress.
今晚我们会玩得很开心的
We're going to have some fun this evening.
我们要庆祝真实的自己
We're celebrating who we are,
我们拥有的一切
what we have.
我知道我的行事风格
I know how I've been running things
不符合爱德叔叔的期待
isn't exactly how Uncle Ed would want,
但如果我让他继续参与
but if I involve him more,
也许他能透过我的眼睛看出来吧
maybe he can see it through my eyes.
没事的
It's ok.
我们只要永远让家人凝聚
We just need to keep the family close,
一切都会好起来的 妈妈
and everything will work out fine, Mum.
巴克利
Barkley!
还在给鸽子注射兴♥奋♥剂♥吗
Still doping these pigeons?
提高性能
Performance enhancing.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表