剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
He said...
他说是两个吉卜赛小子
He said it was a couple of pikey kids.
-你嗑药了吗 -我只是告诉你他说了什么
- Are you fucking high? - I'm just telling you what he said.
-还有什么 -他给了我一个车牌号♥
- What else? - He gave me a number plate.
我发誓如果这些话是扯淡的
I swear to God, if any of this is fucking bullshit...
嗯 砂磨机 我知道
Yeah, yeah, belt sander, I get it,
但当你发现这是真的
but when you find out this is true...
我要跟你做事
I work for you.
不是吉姆 不是操蛋马克
Not Jim. Not even fucking Mark.
是你
You.
好
Right.
消息放出去 所有人都去找这些混♥蛋♥
Make it known, I want everyone searching for these fuckers.
不管他们是为我们工作还是临时工
I don't care if they work for us or they're paid off by us,
让他们加入追捕
they join the hunt.
埃利奥特 是吗
It's Elliot, right?
艾略特 包括你
That includes you.
爸
Dad?
-艾略特 -等一下
- Elliot? - Give us a second.
先给你泡杯茶
Make you a cup of tea first.
护工走之前给我泡了杯新茶
Carer made me a fresh one before she left.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那是什么时候 一个月前吗
When was that? A month ago?
上面灰比琼阿姨的粉还厚
It's got more skin on it than Auntie Joan.
没事 我不喝了
Nah, it's all right, I don't need another one.
莎莉说她下周可能来不了
Oh, er, Sally said she might not be able to come next week.
她说她也没办法
Says it's not up to her.
别担心
Don't you worry about that.
她会来的
She'll be here.
这应该够你花几个星期了
That should do you a couple of weeks in advance.
我下星期可能不来了 开始忙起来了
I might not be able to pop in next week. Work's picking up.
晚一周应该没问题 儿子
I'm sure a week late is fine, son.
嗯 但是以防万一嘛
Yeah but, you know, just in case.
问题是 我可能有一段时间来不了了
Thing is, I might not be able to make it in for a while.
明天记得给她 好吗
Just remember to give that to her tomorrow, right?
好吧 让我看看
Right, let me see 'em.
-艾略特 -快点抬起来
- Elliot... - Come on, put them up.
就是这样 老爹
That's it, Champ.
社交没问题 儿子
You know, social's fine, boy.
我不是完全瘫痪
I'm not completely incapable, you know.
我知道 爸
I know you're not, Dad.
但是莎莉不是社交
But no Sally on Social...
她喜欢你
She's taken a shine to you.
我要告诉她你想伤她的心吗
Am I gonna have to tell her you wanna break her heart?
她只是个好孩子而已
Ah, she's just a fine kid, that's all.
让我想起了娜奥米
Reminds me of Naomi.
你不能永远逃避
You can't run away from it forever, you know.
好了 完事了
Right, that's you done.
今晚要打第四节吗
Going down in the fourth tonight?
-艾略特 -还是第三节
- Elliot. - Or is it the third?
一般就是这两节
It was usually one or the other.
有几天晚上你一点汗都没有 爸
Hardly broke a sweat some nights did you, Dad?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, that was...
你睡觉前 我和你一起看会电视
I'll watch a bit of telly with you, before you go to bed.
约安
Ioan?
是你吗
Is that you?
求你了 约安
Please, Ioan.
你在哪 孩子
Where are you, boy?
帕特
Pat...
你的车很抱歉
I'm sorry about your car.
天啊 别管车了 你这个没用的混♥蛋♥
Fuck sake, forget about the car, you useless prick.
我们搞砸了
We fucked up.
你们当时怎么想的啊
What were you thinking?
我们不知道 我发誓
We didn't know, I swear.
我真的想阻止
I really did try to stop it.
我们该怎么办 帕特
The fuck are we gonna do, Pat?
达伦说我们得低调等待
Darren says we've gotta lay low while we wait it out.
这事没办法低调 那是大人物
There is no layin' low, man was too big for that.
我们不知道是他
We didn't know it'd be him.
我们只是为了钱
We just did it for the money.
拜托
Please...
告诉我你在哪
Tell me where you are.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
圣拉尔夫街 火车轨道旁
Saint Ralph's, by the train tracks.
五楼
Fifth floor.
我爱你 帕特
I love you, Pat.
等我到了再说 好吗
Just wait till I'm there, OK?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
未知号♥码
车被锁在圣拉尔夫街
红色新星 G443SAV
把门打开
Open the fuckin' door.
-把门打开 -对不起
- Open the fuckin' door! - Look, I'm sorry!
我知道你在里面 达伦
I know you're in there, Darren.
照我说的做 把门打开
Do what I say, and open this fuckin' door!
操♥你♥妈♥的 你们这群傻♥逼♥
Fuck you! Fuck all of you!
-好吧 -滚开
- All right. - Fuck off.
-约安这是活该 -但他救了自己 不是吗
- Ioan did it to himself. - Yeah, he saved his own though, didn't he?
血债血偿
Blood's blood.
我的也是
And so's mine.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
找金尼算账
Take on Kinney?
应该不会
Didn't think so.
就你那么说话 你父亲会比他打得更狠
Your father'd beat you worse than he did, for talkin' like that.
他不是我的父亲 没有父亲会让儿子这样
He's no father of mine. No dad would let that happen to his boy!
他让你活下来已经算你走运了
You'd do right to be glad he let you live.
把钱收起来
Now bag up the money.
举起手来
All right, hands up.
慢慢来
Nice and slow.
退后
Step back for us.
我说了 请退后
I said, step back, please.
不
No.
操
Fuck.
车里的另一个
The other one in the car...
他们要带他去哪里
Where are they taking him?
不
No!
-我需要那个地址 -我们给你了
- I needed that address. - And we got it to you.
太迟了
I needed it sooner.
艾略特 你♥他♥妈♥做了什么
Elliot, what the fuck have you done?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我来不及救那孩子
I got there too late to save the boy.
他们在我去之前带走了另一个
They took the other one before I even got here.
两年卧底 我搞砸过吗
Two years undercover. Have I ever fucked you over?
我们有机会了 一天之内
We have an opportunity here. In the space of a day,
我一个教堂外的无名小卒
I've gone from being a nobody outside that church
被邀请到他们家了
to being invited into their home.
肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥叫出了我的名字
Sean Wallace himself calling me by name,
让我去找杀害他父亲的人
tasking me to find the guy who killed his father!
好多伯利兹元
Belize dollars, fuck ton of it,
不可能有人付两个孩子那么多钱
more than anyone would pay two kids.
可能有问题
It might be something.
也可能没有
Or it might be nothing.
太晚了
It's too late.
他们想让你退出 我也没办法拒绝了
They want you out and I am running out of ideas to keep you in.
-我们没有成果 -但现在有机会了
- We haven't delivered. - But now we can.
维克 别让这一切都白费了
Vick, don't make this all be for nothing.
干净了
They're clean.
谢谢您
Thank you.
往西走
Head west.
去埃维
To Evie.
一旦他们懒得跟踪他 她就会让船等着
She'll have a boat waiting once they get tired of tracking him.
我并不感到抱歉
I'm not sorry.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表