剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
He stole from him to pay off an increasing deficit
但你父亲不想还钱 所以就杀了他
but he had no intention of paying him back, so he had him killed.
他和他全家
Him and his entire family.
但还是不够
But it still wasn't enough,
所以他从卢安和尼日利亚人偷了五亿
so he stole the half billion from Luan and the Nigerians.
我看到钱在我眼前消失了 咱俩都看到了
I saw that money disappear in front of my eyes. We both did.
几次定时银行转账
A couple of timed bank transfers,
在他离开一周后触发
triggered a week after he would have left.
他打算消失以后
By the time he planned to vanish,
拿走超过15亿
he'd taken over a billion and a half.
他拿走的是这个房♥间所有人的钱
And he took it from each and every one in this room.
好吧 好吧 所以
OK, OK, OK. So...
如果是真的 今天我问你的时候你就知道了
If it's true, you knew today when I asked you.
说实话 我才知道
Honestly, I'd only just found out.
我当时无语了
I couldn't find the words to say it,
-我也不希望是真的 -因为这就是谎言
- I didn't want it to be true. - No, it's because it's a fucking lie!
-你知道你有多少 -闭嘴
- You know how much you mean to -- - Shut up!
-滚蛋 -香农
- Oh, fuck off! - Shannon!
你今天为什么和杰文见面
Your meeting with Jevan today -- what was that about?
我们的投资者杀了费恩 因为他要走了
Our investors killed Finn because he was leaving.
他们准备继续做生意
They are prepared to let the business continue
前提是让亚历山大掌管华♥莱♥士♥集团
on condition that Alexander runs the Wallace Organisation.
肖恩呢
And Sean?
你为肖恩做了什么决定
What did you decide for Sean?
他们不想让肖恩接手
They don't want Sean anywhere near it.
费恩也是这么想的
And neither did Finn.
冷静 没事的 冷静
Calm down! It's all right, calm down!
丹尼
Danny!
他总是嫉妒我父亲 但是你
He was always jealous of my father. But you?!
你这个犹大傻♥逼♥
You fucking Judas cunt!
如果再见到你 我就杀了你
If I ever see you again I'll kill you!
把你的混♥蛋♥父亲带走
Now take your scumbag father away.
艾略特
Elliot!
他们自己收拾烂摊子 滚出我的房♥子
They clear up their own mess. Get out of my fucking house!
不要再接近香农·杜马尼
I don't want you going near Shannon Dumani ever again.
明白吗
Understood?
明白
Understood.
现在咱俩是一条线上的蚂蚱
It's you and me now.
他们会来找你的
They'll come after you.
你不能待在这里
You can't stay here.
好吧
Ok, ok.
没事了
You're OK.
没事 会没事的
It's OK, it'll be OK.
没事的
It's all right.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表