剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
儿子
Son...
艾略特
Elliot...
我怎么说来着
..What do I always say?
小卒不能称王
Pawns can't be kings.
但他们能怎样呢
But what can they be?
自♥由♥
Free.
没错
That's right.
自♥由♥自在
Free to roam.
没有沉重的王冠压垮我们
No heavy crown weighing us down.
第三回合
Round three.
听着 我得在第三局倒下
Listen, I have to take a fall in the third.
别担心
Don't worry.
看起来会比实际情况要惨
It's gonna look a lot worse than it really is.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
不要忘记这点
You never forget that.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
看这边
Look this way.
向前倾 向前倾
Lean forward. Lean forward.
取样 站起来
Sample. Stand up.
脱夹克
Jacket.
你的鞋 你的裤子 取样
Your shoes, your trousers. Sample.
坐下来
Sit down.
-呼吸 -霍克斯总督察呢 他在吗
- Breathe. - DCI Hawks, is he here?
-什么 -霍克斯总督察在哪
- Pardon? - Where is DCI Hawks?
维多利亚 维多利亚 钟探长在吗
Victoria. Victoria. Detective Cheung, is she here?
等等 等等 这是在哪
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Where are we?
他的数据稳定 我会再回来查看的
His readings are stable. I'll be back to check on him.
坐下
Sit.
-谁知道他在这里 -没人知道 长官
- Who knows he's here? - No-one, sir.
交给你了
All yours.
请确认你的名字
Please confirm your name.
艾略特
Elliot.
艾略特·卡特 我是卧底警♥察♥
Elliot Carter. I'm an undercover police officer-
我问什么你答什么
Just the questions I ask, please.
昨晚你在雷诺酒店 是吗
You were present at the Hotel Reno last night, correct?
是
Correct.
你什么时候和肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥联♥系♥的
And you came in contact with Sean Wallace at what time?
大约四点 四点半
Around...0400, 0430.
-四点到四点半之间 -你什么时候离开的
- Between those two times. - And you left the location at what time?
-我不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know?
你的人开始朝我开枪时
I didn't stop to check my watch
我还哪顾得停下来看时间
when your people started shooting at me.
-你在逃避什么 -我都跟你说了
- What were you running from? - I just told you.
不 艾略特
No, Elliot.
-你没有 -你说你是哪个部门的来着
- You didn't. - What department you say you were with again?
肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥两天前炸毁了一栋大厦
Sean Wallace blew up a building two days ago.
那是恐怖行动
That's an act of terrorism.
恐怖行动
Terrorism?
所以我要知道你昨晚为什么去见他
So, I need to know why you went to meet him last night.
那是什么 袋子里装的是什么
What's that? What's in the bags?
现在你倒是问到点子上了
Now you are asking the right questions.
发生了什么
What's going on?!
前情回顾
有报道称今晚市区内贝尔维德大厦
There's been reports of an explosion in the city tonight
发生爆♥炸♥
at the Belvedere Tower.
各紧急救援部门第一时间到达现场
The emergency services arrived in record time...
即时消息 24小时新闻
当现场被清理后
As the area was cleared,
建筑倒塌
发现损害程度严重
the extent of the damage became apparent.
贝尔维德大厦倒塌的消息
News of the Belvedere Tower collapsed has overshadowed
为纳西尔·阿弗雷迪和他的政党本该庆祝的清晨
what should've been a morning of celebration
蒙上了一层阴影
for Nasir Afredi and his party.
以下是新任伦敦市长的发言
Here's what the new Mayor of London had to say.
我在一场震动伦敦的灾难
I come to office in the advent of a disaster
来临之际上任
which has shook London.
谢天谢地 竣工不久的贝尔维德大厦
Thankfully, the recently-completed Belvedere Tower
尚未营业 没有造成人员伤亡
had not yet opened, and no lives were lost.
各急救部门整晚都在工作
The emergency services have been working through the night
以消除任何对平民的直接威胁
to eliminate any immediate danger to our civilians,
伦敦的百姓一如既往地
and, as always, the people of London
团结一致 非常感谢
have come together in the spirit... Thanks very much.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
阿夫雷迪先生 关于这座新建筑物
Mr Afredi, do you have any more information
倒塌的原因 你是否有更多消息
about what could cause a new building to collapse?
目前 我可以确认的是 正在进行彻底调查
For now, I can confirm a thorough investigation is underway
以确定到底是什么原因
to determine the cause of the blast
导致贝尔维德大厦爆♥炸♥
which took down Belvedere Tower.
所以我请你们保持警惕
So I ask you all to remain vigilant,
作为新任市长 我会尽我所能
and as your new mayor, I will do everything in my power
保护这座城市免受伤害
to protect this city form harm.
他的死是我们的责任 小维 安东尼是好警♥察♥
His death's on us, Vicky. Anthony was a good cop.
我该怎么向他的家人解释
How do I explain that to his family?
告诉我 我该怎么解释呢 小维
Tell me, how the fuck do I explain that, Vicky?
拜托你听我说
I just need you to listen to me.
-我明白 等等 -我要去抓艾略特
- I know, wait... - I'm going after Elliot.
-什么 - 他得和肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥一起接受审判
- What? - He can stand trial with Sean Wallace.
我要你和艾略特的女朋友谈谈
I want you to talk to Elliot's girlfriend,
香农·杜马尼 尽可能多从她那里问些情况
Shannon Dumani. Get as much information from her as we can
在他们叫停案子之前
before they shut this thing down.
对不起 小维 我知道你投入很多
I'm sorry, Vicky. I know how much you put into it.
-阿门 -我不知道肖恩在哪
- Amen. - I don't know where Sean is.
给我点时间
Give me time.
-我会带他离开伦敦 -他朝我开枪 玛丽安
- I'll get him away from London. - He shot me, Marian.
-他差点杀了我 -但他没有
- He could've killed me. - But he didn't.
拜托 爱德 我们是一家人
For Christ sake, Ed, we're family.
他炸毁了他们的大厦
He took down their building.
他们要你和肖恩死 玛丽安
They want you and Sean dead, Marian.
如果我交不出人 亚历山大就死定了
And if I don't deliver that, Alexander dies.
告诉我他在哪 我就饶了比利和杰奎琳
Tell me where he is and I'll spare Billy and Jacqueline.
-你引起了我们投资者的注意 -很好
- You've got our investor's attention. - Good.
很快我就会引起全世界的关注
Soon I'll have the world's attention.
我每炸毁一栋大厦就会引发更多问题
Every building I take down will bring more questions.
他们想见你
They want to meet.
面对面 做个交易
Face to face, make a deal.
面对面
Face to face?
-对 好啊
- Yeah. - OK.
我会把地址发给你 我们一起去
I'll send you my address. We go together.
-好吗 兄弟 -好
- OK, brother? - Yeah.
华♥莱♥士♥先生 我们帮你解锁了那个警♥察♥的手♥机♥
We've unlocked that cop's phone for you, Mr Wallace.
快接 快点接电♥话♥ 快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
肖恩 哥们 你到底在哪
Sean, mate, where the fuck are you?
我现在一个人
I'm out here by myself.
听着 如果我们一起会更强大
Look, we're gonna be stronger if we're together.
我不知道你在哪 所以
I don't know where you are, so...
请给我回电♥话♥
..Call me, please.
操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
雷诺 雷诺 雷诺
Reno, Reno, Reno.
我有点困惑了
That's gonna bug me.
-雷诺位于哪个州 -内华达州
- In what state is Reno situated? - Nevada.
好 我们接着说
OK. Let's get back to it.
警♥察♥赶到现场时你为什么要逃跑 艾略特
Why did you run when the officers arrived on the scene, Elliot?
-为了个人安全 -警♥察♥有权射杀逃跑的嫌疑人
- For my safety. - Police have the right to shoot a suspect who runs.
你知道的 那你为什么还击
You know that. So why did you shoot back?
-我当时懵了 -或者 也许你是在执行命令
- I was confused. - Or, maybe you were acting on an order.
-什么 -警♥察♥进入大厦时
- What? - Who gave you the order to run
-谁命令你逃跑的 -没人
- when the police entered the building? - No-one.
-先生 -没有人 我不知道...
- Mr... - No-one. I don't know...
回答
Answer him.
回答
Answer him.
快点 回答 谁命令你的
Come on, now. Who ordered you?
我可生气了 艾略特
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表