剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
在拐角 47号♥房♥
Around the corner. Number 47.
-塔里克呢 -在等我们
- Tariq? - Waiting for us.
莫斯 我把他带来了 我可以走了吧
Mosi, I delivered! I walk!
你说了放我走的
You said I walk!
你说了放我走的
You said...I walk!
莫斯 别杀我
Mosi! Don't kill me!
莫斯 别杀我
Mosi! Don't kill me!
锁上了
It's locked.
打开
Open.
我说打开
I said open.
布库萝舍 真漂亮
Bukoroshe, such a pretty thing.
路上太堵了
The traffic is too much.
你妻子说她十分钟后过来
Your wife says she'll be with you in ten minutes.
可惜孩子没有和她在一起
It's a shame the children are not with her.
你还好吗
Are you OK?!
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be OK.
我爱你
I love you.
好吗
Ok?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
嗯
Yeah.
他们找到了一部分钱
They found some of the money.
2.5亿
250 million.
在开曼群岛
It was in the Caymans.
费恩真的很有一手
Finn really knew what he was doing.
-你能追回来吗 -已经追回来了
- Can you get it back? - I already have.
每次就数你聪明
Always the smartest one in the room.
还有十多亿没找到
There's still over a billion left to find.
这还只是我们知道的钱
And that's only what we know about.
这些钱应该可以暂时
That should be enough to keep
安抚杰文和投资者了
Jevan and the investors off our backs, for now.
没找到肖恩吗
No Sean?
玛丽安和比利也没找到
And no sign of Marian or Billy either.
让他们活着就是个错误
Letting them live would be a mistake.
那个和费恩私奔的女人
That woman Finn was running off with.
弗洛里安娜
Floriana?
万一他给她开了个账户呢
What if he did set her up with an account?
有没有办法查到她的全名或者背景
Is there any way of getting her full name or more background?
她和费恩在同一晚死了
Well, she died the same night as Finn.
-你确定吗 -杰文告诉我的
- You certain? - Jevan told me.
我以为会有聪明人让她活下来呢
I was thinking someone might have been smart enough to keep her alive.
为了拿到钱嘛
As a way of getting to the money.
来了 我来了
I'm coming. I'm coming!
她真漂亮
She's so beautiful!
你想抱抱她吗
Do you want to hold her?
来 小宝贝
Oh, come, my little one.
小家伙 你真漂亮 真漂亮
Little one, you're beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
小宝贝
Oh, my little one.
你能帮我给她洗个澡吗
Do you want to help me wash her?
你现在不用担心
You don't have to worry now.
只要我儿子回来
As soon as my son returns,
我们就有钱了
and we have the money,
我保证会照顾好你的孩子
I promise you I will take care of your baby.
把她当成自己的孩子照顾
Like it was my own.
好吗
Ok?
谢谢你帮我
Thank you for doing this.
你的购物清单
Your grocery list.
肖恩 一旦动了手 就没有回头路了
Sean, if you do this, there will be no going back.
我会让我的人给你送过去
I'll have my men get this to you.
一切就绪后就通知我
Let me know when everything's in place.
然后我们去找阿西夫算账
Then we go after Asif.
你能重新考虑真是太好了
你可以引领一场变革
老天保佑
保护空气 绿化城市 为流浪汉提供住处
你都可以实现
你会成为一个优秀的市长
先等结果吧
票站民调你的票数遥遥领先 虽然也会有诽谤和谎言
你给他们做了什么承诺
What have you promised them?
承诺
Promised?
什么
What?
-对谁 -我被你兜售的那些人
- To whom? - The people that you've sold me to.
你的黑魔法朋友
Your dark arts friends.
那些确保我遥遥领先的人
The ones who are making sure I'm streets ahead.
-哪来这么多废话 -因为你需要回报
- Where is this nonsense coming from? - Because you'll want payback.
我儿子成为伦敦市长就是对我的奖励
The very fact of my son being the mayor of London is my reward.
你看不出来吗
Can't you see that?
我出身低贱
I come from nothing. Dirt poor!
我了解饥饿的感受
I know hunger.
稳定来源于知道
And the stability that is going to come from knowing
没有突然的冲击
that there will be no sudden shocks,
没有毫无意义的法律
no nonsense legislation,
伦敦会向所有人开放
and that London will be open for business to all.
就像往常一样
As usual.
这
That...
是对所有投资你的人的奖励
is the reward for everyone who has invested in you.
还有件事
不要嘲笑金钱
也不要嘲笑有钱人
永远也不要
我们可以耗一天
We can keep doing this all day!
你还有同伙吗
Are you working alone?
最后问你一遍 你还有同伙吗
One last time! Are you working alone?
住手 放下钻头
Stop! Put the drill down!
把手放在头上 跪下
Put your hands on your head! Get down on your knees!
我♥操♥ 还有你 该死的伦敦
Fuck's sake, you too?! Fucking London,
比犯罪还要肮脏
it's got more filth than crime.
-放下 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Put it down! - Fuck you!
-放下 -这头猪死定了
- Put it down! - One less pig to worry about.
不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no!
撑住 安东尼 撑住
Stick with me! Anthony, stay with me!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
撑住 操
Come on! Fuck!
安东尼 安东尼 安东尼 安东尼
Hey, Antony! Anthony, Anthony, Anthony!
天哪 不 不 不
Jesus fucking Christ! No, no, no!
我什么都没告诉他们
I didn't tell them anything.
我知道 谢谢
I know. Thank you.
谢谢 伙计
Thank you, man. Just...
撑住了 我已经报了警 他们知道我们在哪
Just stay with me now. I've called it in. They know where we are.
安东尼 安东尼 撑住
Anthony. Anthony! Stay with me.
不 不
No! No!
靠
Shit!
妈妈
肖恩 天啊 你在哪
Sean, where are you, for God's sake?!
告诉我发生了什么事 拜托
Let me know what's happening. Please.
你联♥系♥比利和杰奎琳了吗
Have you spoken to Billy and Jacqueline?
这对我不公平
This isn't fair on me!
莱尔
一切就绪
妈 你在哪
妈
莱夫 下面
弗洛里安娜 孩子
都没了
我们什么都没了
经历了这么多事
你为什么要散布虚假信息
向谁散布
所有人
卢安·杜沙吉害怕地逃跑了
我们不是难民 我们不是难民
你不是逃跑
我也不是
你只是暂时避避风头 让敌人自相残杀
等你回去
你的敌人少了 势力就变强了
靠
Shit.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
等等
Hold on!
-亲爱的 进来吧 -谢谢
- Come, sweet. Come in. - Thank you.
那个
So um...
这就是你住的地方
So...this is where you live.
我知道你为什么总是来我家了
I can see why you always come to my place.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming round.
跟我走吧
Come away with me.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表