剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
他们是地球上
They're representatives
最富有最有权势的代表
of the wealthiest and most powerful people,
他们都是来见你儿子的
and they're all here to meet your son.
-我觉得我们不应该告诉肖恩今晚的事 -同意
- I don't think we should tell Sean about tonight. - Agreed.
-我要你杀了这个人 -他做了什么
- I want you to take this man's life. - What did he do?
-他做了个交易 -就这样
- He made a bargain. - That's it.
-我想帮忙 -如果你想帮忙 就离这东西远点
- I wanted to help! - If you want to help, stay away from this.
-我的钱呢 -会通过华♥莱♥士♥组织洗干净的
- My money? - Will be washed through the Wallace organisation.
肖恩 趴下
Sean, get down!
不要
Don't!
任务失败
启动备用计划
我们会摆平的
We will fix this.
搞定了吗
没有 肖恩还活着
操
Fuck!
原来是你
It was you!
不要 爱德 杀了我也结束不了
Come on, Ed. This doesn't end by killing me.
你儿子的性命
Your son's life, huh?
你得好好想想
You need to think about it.
伦敦黑帮
第一季 第六集
一周之后
做蛋糕
Making a cake?
做蛋糕
Making a cake.
干得好 比利
Doing well, Billy.
我得离开这 这可不是家
I need to get out of this house, it's not home.
快了
Soon.
只有你 普拉特斯合唱团
这不管用 你知道
It's not working, you know...
得不到任何答案
..I'm not getting any answers.
早上好
Morning.
我要烤蛋糕
I'm baking a cake.
你不能一上午都待在这里
Well, you can't stay here all morning.
我受伤了
I'm an injured man!
你觉得我得无微不至伺候你吗
You think I'm going to wait on you hand and foot?
我觉得不错
Sounds good to me.
不要
Stop!
我弄伤你了吗
So did I break you, then?
-没有 -怎么了
- No! - What?
别让我动就行
Just don't ask me to move.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
-丹尼 -什么
- Danny. - Yeah?
如果他中枪了
If he got shot.
我们会查出是谁干的
We will find out who's doing this.
至于丹尼 他不会有事的
As for Danny, he'll be fine.
-他很坚强 -对
- He's tough. - Yeah.
他在看《马库斯和他的魔法靴》
He's watching Marcus And His Magical Boots.
对 没错
Yeah, that's that.
塞缪尔以前经常看
Samuel used to watch it.
我很开心你能跟我说起他
I love that you can talk about him with me.
我也是
Me too.
-糟糕 -丹尼
- Shit! - Danny?
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼 丹尼
Danny? Danny!
你没事吧
You all right, yeah?
好孩子
Good boy.
该死的
Fucking hell!
没事 没事的
It's fine, it's fine!
你没事吧 孩子 确定没事
Are you OK, kid? You sure, yeah?
你应该看着屋子
You're supposed to be watching the house,
别光打电♥话♥了
not on your fucking phone!
干♥你♥的活
Fucking do your job!
很好
Excellent.
嗯 很好
Yes, very good.
-我们的钱什么时候到账 -明天
- When does our money come in? - Tomorrow,
亚历克斯·杜马尼监督划拨资金
once Alex Dumani has overseen the transfer of funds.
宙斯 来
Zeus, come.
爱德
Ed?
替我感谢肖恩履行他父亲的协议
Please thank Sean for honouring his father's deal,
尤其是在这样混乱的时期
particularly in such confusing times.
我们至少可以确定你没有袭击他
Well, we can at least be certain you didn't attack him.
我能弄到的情况都在这了
This is everything I've been able to find out
阿尔巴尼亚线人那得来的
from my Albanian contacts.
费恩想要...
The family that Finn wanted to...
干掉的家族 他们靠石油储运赚钱
To get rid of made their money in oil and storage.
你帮了费恩一个忙 我们帮你洗了钱
You did this favour for Finn, we washed your money,
还是该说莫斯的钱
or should I say, Mosi's money?
怎么 你以为我们查不出来
What, you thought we wouldn't find out?
你在帮他盖楼 这就是你的通行证 卢安
You're building a tower for him. This is your free pass, Luan.
你可以在这个城市建一座楼 一座
You get to build one tower in this city - one.
但别以为你能跟我们作对
But do not think you get to go against us.
而且小心点莫斯这个商业伙伴
And careful - Mosi as a business partner,
他是个十分很危险的人
he's a dangerous man to be making promises to.
我跟卢安说亚历山大会监督转账
I told Luan that Alexander would oversee the transfer.
亚历克斯今晚会搞定
Alex will have this done by tonight.
你觉得关于被他灭门的家族 他说的是真话
Think he's telling the truth about the family he killed?
是
Yes.
好 那就让亚历克斯利用
OK. Then tell Alex to use the information
卢安提供的消息找出我爸
that Luan is going to supply to find out the connection
和这家人之间的联♥系♥ 我们需要知道
my dad had with this family, we need that.
-你们三人还好吗 -挺好的
- Are you three OK? - We're good.
最好大家都离远点
It's best that everyone stays away.
袭击我们的人不会永远不露头的
Whoever attacked us won't stay away forever.
我知道 晚点再联♥系♥你
I know. I'll speak to you soon.
保重 孩子
Take care, son.
我们会挺过去的
We will get through this.
老爸的杀人♥大♥全
Dad's Big Bumper Book Of Rules About Killing.
看着这个 只看到一个死去的无辜的孩子
You look at that and you still just see a dead innocent kid,
是吧
don't you?
比利说得对 这样没用
Billy's right - this isn't working.
那你们还有什么建议呢
What else do you suggest?
我们家里有个杀手 我想知道原因
We had a killer in our house, and I want to know why.
你现在是家里的老大了 肖恩
You're the head of the family now, Sean.
采取必要措施啊
Keep doing what it takes.
艾略特
Elliot.
你♥他♥妈♥跑哪去了
Where the fuck have you been?
我翻遍了城里的医院
I have checked every hospital in the city,
边祈祷别让我找到卧底已经死了
praying I am not going to find a dead UC.
-下次你跟我说一声 -抱歉
You tell me next time. I'm sorry.
我一直跟香农·杜马尼在一起
I've been holed up with Shannon Dumani.
他们给我找了最好的医生 别担心 我没事
They got me the best doctors, don't worry, I'm good.
你需要全面医疗和心理治疗
You still need a full medical and a full psych.
我不能 没时间了 肖恩找我
I can't, there's no time. Sean summoned me.
他和他妈 比利一起在安全屋
He's spent the week hiding out with his mum and Billy
躲了一星期了
in a safe house.
他不知道谁想杀他 也不知道该相信谁
He doesn't know who tried to kill him or who to trust,
但他相信我 我为他挨了一枪
but he trusts me, I took a bullet for him.
一名杀手冒充女服务员进入他们家
I mean, a hired killer posing as a waitress to get into their home -
这可不是普通的帮派接管
this isn't some ordinary gang takeover.
如果华♥莱♥士♥家想活下来 他们就必须想办法
If the Wallaces want to survive, they've got to figure it out,
到时候我就在肖恩旁边
and I'll be next to Sean when they do.
我会告诉你名字和联♥系♥方式
I'll get you the names and the connections.
这会一网打尽更多
This could be about so much more
不仅仅是扳倒华♥莱♥士♥家族了
than just taking down the Wallaces.
不管是谁干的 他们会再次动手
Whoever did this, they'll do it again.
去见肖恩之前我想把这事说清楚
I wanted to talk this through before going to Sean.
当然
Sure.
我认为这不是巧合
I don't think it was a coincidence
肖恩在我们去见杰文和那些投资者时遭袭
Sean was attacked when we were meeting Jevan and those investors.
-我们得去找杰文 -不
- We need to go to Jevan. - No.
-为什么 -矛头随便指向陌生人会激怒肖恩
- Why not? - Pointing fingers at random strangers will set Sean off.
这不是随便
It's not random.
好吧 我自己去找杰文
Look, I'll go to Jevan on my own.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表