剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
前情回顾
你们中的一个要为我的货物遇袭负责
One of you is responsible for my cargo being hit.
战争也开始了
别担心肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥
莱尔在贩毒 我从她的一个手下那里弄到的
Lale's dealing. I got it off one of her men.
你不该这么做
Shouldn't have done that.
我们让阿西夫交易
We let Asif trade.
你最近挺喜欢胡思乱想啊 搭档
Doing a lot of second-guessing lately, partner.
艾迪 他们说你是费恩的守秘人
Eddie, They say you are the keeper of Finn's secrets.
但你对此一无所知
But you didn't know about this one?
-你想妻子吗 内奥米 -当然想
- Do you think about your wife Naomi? - Course I do.
如果是女人 她就不爱我丈夫
If it was a woman, she didn't love my husband.
我们不能从死人骨头上剔肉
We're not picking the flesh off a dead man's bones.
如果他们杀了我儿子 我会杀他们全家
If they were to kill my son, I would wipe out their blood line.
毫不犹豫
Without hesitation.
谁不帮我找杀我父亲的凶手就有可疑
Anyone not helping find Dad's killer looks suspect to me.
土耳其 库尔德斯坦
2014年
我来了 亲爱的
莱尔 别动
阿♥拉♥
Ara!
阿♥拉♥
Ara!
阿♥拉♥
Ara!
阿♥拉♥
Ara!
狗♥娘♥养♥的巴基斯坦人背叛了咱
阿西夫把咱卖♥♥给土耳其人了
走吧
你丈夫死了
我要阿西夫的狗命
伦敦黑帮
第一季 第三集
他让大家都赚钱了
'He made everyone rich.'
为什么会有人要杀他
Why would anyone want to kill him?
该调查的我都调查遍了
We've gone through everything.
找不出原因
I can't find a reason.
生意很好 我们的业务遍及全球
The business is solid. We've got a global reach.
建楼的速度不快 我们回报很高
You can't build towers fast enough. We're giving great returns.
我希望我们继续保持
I want us to keep doing that.
是费恩希望如此
It's what Finn would have wanted.
我知道你跟他关系亲近
I know how close you were.
比我跟他还亲近
Closer than I was.
你应该用他的办公室
You should have his office.
我喜欢建高楼 但不喜欢被囚在里面
I like building towers. I don't like being shut up inside them.
昨晚我对不住你
I failed you last night.
我和你一起去确保情况不会失控
I went along with you to make sure things didn't get out of hand.
现在营地的消息传得到处都是
And now that campsite is all over the news.
这种情况不能再有了
That cannot happen again.
我们得知道是谁利用了那些吉普赛人
We need to know who used those gypsies.
我们得跟卢安谈一次
Luan owes us a conversation.
-肖恩 -他知道我爸那晚在做什么
- Sean... - He knows what my dad was doing that night,
在他的地盘上
on his territory.
至于阿西夫 我知道你们都认为
As for Asif, I know you both think
给他特殊待遇对生意有好处
giving him special treatment is good for business,
但我说一切都停是认真的
but the tap stays off. I mean it.
而给予阿西夫特殊待遇导致莱尔找上他
And giving Asif special treatment was what set Lale after him.
-我会摆平莱尔的 -不必
- I'll take care of Lale. - No!
如果坐在这的是我父亲
If my father were sitting here,
他会希望你这样
he'd have expected it of you.
但她反对的是我
But it's me she went against.
我会摆平莱尔
I'll take care of Lale.
开枪 我会抓到你的
Shoot! I'm gonna get you.
开枪 开枪
Shoot! Shoo-ooot!
姑娘们
Girls!
该上学了
School now!
快点
开枪
Shoot!
-就这些 谢谢 -我们下去
- Hi. Just these, please. - Let's go down!
你把阿夫兰杀了
反正他也浪费粮食
He eats too much anyway!
该上学了 你们两个快点
快点
开我的车
我们可以走路
走路不安全
关着车窗 车窗落下来就不防子弹了
等下 姑娘们
Oh, excuse me, ladies!
再见 姑姑
Goodbye, Auntie
-再见 姑姑 -再见
- Bye, Auntie. - Bye.
太鲁莽了
华♥莱♥士♥觉得动动手指就能暂停世界才是鲁莽又愚蠢
我们不需要华♥莱♥士♥家族
明天晚上有飞机要飞往土耳其
那偷阿西夫的货呢
这不就是你为了报复吗
我们的家乡 四小时之前
六年了 什么都没有改变
需要有解决办法了
这将为我们的人♥民♥购买♥♥所需的武器
如果我事先告诉你营地的事
If I'd given you the heads-up about the campsite,
肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥就能被我们抓个现行了
we'd have caught Sean Wallace gun in hand
任务就完成了
and all of this'd be done.
但我们却在这里 你还活着
But instead we are here... and you are alive.
成为华♥莱♥士♥家族的司机
A Wallace family driver.
下次肖恩翻错的时候就是完美时机
The perfect place to be the next time Sean puts a foot wrong.
我认真的 司机可以观看倾听任何事
I'm serious. Drivers get to hear and see everything.
可能杰克就是这么死的
Hm, that's probably why Jack ended up dead.
听着 我知道是你在前线 艾略特
Look, I get that it's you in the firing line, Elliot,
但费恩·华♥莱♥士♥的敌人一度消失得无影无踪
but Finn Wallace's enemies used to disappear without a trace,
所有的证人也一样
as did all of the witnesses.
考虑到肖恩的行事方式
Given the way Sean's going about things,
有你在他身边
and with you right there in the loop,
我们可以为陪审团提供证据
we can give the jury evidence
这点毫无疑问
that is way beyond reasonable doubt.
只要有人身陷险境 包括你在内
At the hint of anyone else in danger, including you,
你就收手 即使这意味着你要暴露卧底身份
you stop it - even if it means blowing your cover.
艾迪
Eddie.
大家说你是费恩的守秘人
They say you are the keeper of Finn's secrets.
但你对此一无所知
But you didn't know about this one?
华♥莱♥士♥太太
Mrs Wallace.
很高兴见到你 瑟瓦
Good to see you, Serwa.
请坐吧
Please, take a seat.
你丈夫简直像只松鼠 华♥莱♥士♥太太
Your husband was one hell of a squirrel, Mrs Wallace.
把一切都隐藏得很好
Everything well hidden and then some.
假线索 死胡同...
False leads, dead ends...
-但我们查到了 -你从未失手
- But we got there. - You always do.
他为此花了三千六百万
He spent 36 million on it.
我们为了深入调查这件事可花了大价钱
We had to pay over the odds... to drill down on this.
这不是问题
That's not a problem.
这个岛花了他1.8亿美元
The island cost him around 180 million.
开创新生活
Building a new life.
六个月前他更名了
He renamed about...six months ago.
弗洛里安娜
The Floriana.
名字很好听
Pretty name.
你丈夫的司机 杰克
Your husband's driver... Jack.
什么都没查到 他没有债务 没有古怪
Nothing came up on him. no debts, no oddities...
谢谢
Thank you.
还查什么
And the other thing...?
一切
Everything.
所有人
Everyone.
-等下 -如果他们发现我和你说话 我就死了
- Wait. - If they find that I talk to you, they will kill me.
他们不会发现的
They won't find out.
听我说
Listen...
我的邻居 她消失了
My neighbour, she disappears
就是那位老人在公♥寓♥外被枪杀的那晚
the night the old man is shot outside her apartment,
我只知道这些
that's all I know!
跟我说说她
Tell me about her.
如果我们能找到她
If we can find her,
我们可以保她安全
we can make her safe.
我们是同一个村子的
We're from the same village!
来自阿尔巴尼亚
From Albania.
一年前我们一起来的 没有证件
We came together a year ago, without papers.
-弗洛里安娜 -弗洛里安娜就是你邻居
- Floriana... - Floriana, that's your neighbour?
对
Yes.
她本该逃跑的
She was supposed to escape.
那个被杀的老人 他是去找弗洛里安娜吗
The old man who was killed, was he visiting Floriana?
她要给他生孩子了
She's going to have his baby.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表