剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
免受目睹母亲死去的痛苦
from the pain of watching their mother fade.
他们
They...
他们是我的家人
They are my family.
所以我对你们说
And so I say to you,
玛丽安 肖恩 杰姬 比利
Marian, Sean, Jackie, Billy...
我全心全意爱你们
I dedicate my heart and soul to you.
这是从大楼后面录的
This is from the back of the building.
看
Watch!
这是杰克
That's Jack.
费恩的司机 他还活着
Finn's driver. He's still alive.
找到他们 就能找到他
If we find them, we find him.
再放一遍
Play it back.
-你哪位啊 -艾略特
- Who the fuck are you? - Elliot.
-我为吉姆做事 -吉姆是谁
- I work for Jim - .Who the fuck's Jim?
小人物 再放一遍 我觉得我认识那辆车
Nobody, just play it back, I think I recognise that van.
那是贝斯米尔 卢安的手下
That's Besmir.Eh? One of Luan's boys.
你刚送他过马路
You just walked him across the street.
他穿的夹克一模一样
He's wearing the same fucking jacket.
他正在酒吧喝酒
He's in the pub downing shots.
-你确定 -嗯
- Are you sure about this? - Yeah.
后尾灯坏了 副驾驶位
Broken rear tail light, passenger side.
保险杠上有凹痕
Dent above the bumper.
是他的车 是贝斯米尔
It's his van. It's Besmir.
好吧 你过去
Right, you go over there,
告诉他你说的是谁
show him who you're talking about.
-你就负责这个 仅此而已 -好
- That's all you do. Nothing more. - Course.
别让他离开你的视线
Don't let him out of your sight.
如果他走了 跟着他 但低调 别被发现
If he leaves, you follow, but low-key, unseen.
明白
Understood?
马克 别搞砸了
Mark, do not fuck this up.
好吧 我们把这个混♥蛋♥干掉
Right, let's take this fucker out.
别让他挡我路
Make sure my path is clear.
等等 亚历山大说
Wait, Alexander said --
别理那个打杂的 他太不自量力了
Fuck that office boy, he's out of his depth.
我们自己直接带他去找肖恩
We'll take him straight to Sean ourselves.
不能这样
This is not supposed --
要么少管闲事 要么滚开
Either stay down or fuck off.
我知道阿尔巴尼亚人长什么样
I know what an Albanian looks like.
你们谁是...
Right, which one of you...
贝斯米尔在哪
Where the fuck's Besmir?
贝斯米尔
Besmir!
过来
Come here.
他在哪里
Where is he?
-杰克呢 -我发誓我不知道
- Where's Jack? - I swear I don't know.
扯淡 有人看见你了
Fuck off, you were seen!
你的车很快就到了 把他带走了
Your van arrived very quickly, scooped him up.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 艾略特
Fuck you, Elliot.
我们可以继续玩游戏
We can keep playing games,
但我奉命带你去找肖恩
but I've got orders to take you to Sean.
你更想和谁谈谈 我还是他
So who would you rather talk to? Me or him?
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
我们在外面收账 听到枪声
We were out picking up score, we heard gun shots.
我接到一个电♥话♥ 出事了 所以我们去了
I get a call, shit's going down -- we just turned up to it.
我发誓我们没想到会发现我们做的那些事
I swear we didn't expect to find what we did.
那你为什么不把杰克带回华♥莱♥士♥家
So why didn't you take Jack back to the Wallaces,
那我们也不用这样了
we wouldn't fucking be here!
肖恩会在自己家门口杀了我
Fucking Sean would kill me on his own doorstep.
那个司机好几天没醒
That driver didn't wake up for days.
他是唯一一个说我没杀费恩的人
He's the only one to say I didn't kill Finn,
当他醒来的时候 他什么都不说
and when he -- when he does wake, he don't say shit.
我尝试在教堂告诉卢安 但我们被送走了
I tried telling Luan at the church, but we were sent away.
-我还能怎么办 -等等 等等
- What else I do? - Wait! Wait!
杰克醒了
Jack's awake?
带我去见他
Take me to him.
艾略特 你还没弄清情况
Elliot, you have no fucking idea.
带我去见他
Take me!
费恩·华♥莱♥士♥虽然走了
Finn Wallace may be gone.
但我在哪儿都能看到他
But I still see him everywhere I go.
看看周围
Look around.
你也能看见他
You'll see him too.
在你们入座时 我可以听见他
I could hear him as you all filed in and took your seats.
他活在上千种语言的低语中
He lives on in the murmurs of a thousand languages,
每个人都在讲述
each telling their story of how...
费恩·华♥莱♥士♥改变了他们的生活
Finn Wallace was able to change their life.
他的故事永远铭刻在这座城市的天际线上
His story is forever carved into the skyline of this city.
他变成了城市的象征
A city he transformed into his likeness.
我想念那个男人
And I miss the man.
我想他
I miss him.
千言万语都难以言表
More than any amount of words can say.
光是他的笑容
His smile alone would've
就可以洗刷了房♥间的寂静
washed away the silence that fills this room.
费恩·华♥莱♥士♥
Finn Wallace.
《秘密花♥园♥》
爸
Dad.
他相信大家
He believed in people.
他愿意给予弱势群体机会
He believed in giving opportunities to the disadvantaged.
付出
He gave.
支持
He supported.
他为我们做了那么多
He did so much for all of us.
你们所有人
All of you.
我父亲在伦敦的大街上被杀害了
My father was taken from us on the streets of London.
现在伦敦要把杀害他的凶手交给我们
And now London will deliver to us those that took him.
费恩·华♥莱♥士♥
Finn Wallace.
他还在这里
He's still here.
他在我心里
He's in me.
抓住他了
嗯
没有 只有一把刀
我们关着他 等你过来
快到了
Almost there.
你们俩待在这里
You two stay here.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
那边
That way.
-那边 -走
- That way. - Go!
快点
Come on.
这里
Here.
你一直把他关在这里
You've been keeping him here?
有人看过吗
Would anyone have looked?
快走
Move.
我们是来提人的
We've just come to collect someone.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
告诉他们
Tell them.
出去
出去
走
Come on.
开门
Open the door!
告诉他
Tell him!
开门
留着门
他现在比我们抓到他的时候好多了 相信我
He's in much better shape now than when we picked him up, trust me.
-你能走路吗 -你♥他♥妈♥是谁
- Can you walk? - Who the fuck are you?
我带你去华♥莱♥士♥家 我扶你起来
I'm gonna take you to the Wallaces. Come on. Let's get you up.
你一定要告诉肖恩我们照顾得挺好
Make sure you tell Sean we took care of him.
我不知道发生了什么
I didn't know what went down...
没认出你是谁
Don't recognise you.
你没理由认识我
No reason to.
艾略特
Elliot.
处理尸体
如果被发现了
我们会提供律师
好的
你是杰克吧
You, you must be Jack.
很多人都在找你
A lot of people have been looking for you.
我不知道你被关在这里
I had no knowledge you were being held in here.
但你还活着
But here you are, still alive.
你大老远跑过来
You came so far.
我相信你能找到安全回去的路
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表