剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
失踪常有发生
People go missing all the time.
你在保护谁 香农
Who are you protecting, Shannon?
你♥爸♥
Your dad?
你哥
Your brother?
听着 我知道你丈夫对你不好
Look, I know your husband wasn't good to you.
不 你什么都知道
No, you know fuck all.
你还真是不露声色
You've got a good poker face.
里面可能需要像你这样的人
Could use someone like you on the inside.
-我需要一个线人 -你疯了
- I need an informant. - You are out of your mind.
我不想让社会服务机构认为
And I would hate for social services to think
丹尼在家有安全保障问题
that there was anything wrong with Danny's welfare.
你这是又威胁我了
You fucking threaten me again...
我不在乎打老婆的人去哪了
I don't give a fuck how some wife beat at his end.
但如果要靠这个让你听我话
But if leaning on this gets you on my side...
那只好如此
then, yeah.
我只想要肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥ 香农
I just want Sean Wallace, Shannon.
我只告诉艾略特他在监狱里
I only told Elliot he was in prison.
他为你做事吗
Does he work for you?
艾略特已经不跟这个案子了
Elliot's no longer on the case.
他搞砸了太多次 你再也见不到他了
He fucked up too many times. You'll never see him again.
所以他是警♥察♥
So he's police?
曾是
Was.
我知道你不像你的家人
Look, I know you're not like your family,
我知道你只是想保护丹尼 我明白
and I know you just wanna protect Danny, I get it,
但这就是你为他创造的最好生活吗
but is this really the best life you want for him?
好好想想吧
Think about it.
为我工作 我保证会把你们俩救出来
Come and work for me and I promise I will get you both out.
还有人知道你在这里吗 因为
Does anyone else know that you're here, cos...
-如果我爸发现了 -没有
- If my dad finds out... - No.
没有其他人知道
Just between us.
抱歉 我需要一点时间
Sorry, I just need a moment.
小维 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Vicky, pick up.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
你好 这是戴夫机械 请留言
Hello, this is Dave's Mechanics. Please leave a message
我们回头联♥系♥您
and we'll get back to you.
是我
It's me.
抱歉我没接你的电♥话♥
Sorry I ignored your calls.
听着
Look...
我知道肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥的位置了
I've got Sean Wallace's location.
我去抓他
I'm bringing him in.
他必须上庭受审
This is it. He's gonna stand trial.
里诺酒店 达根汉姆码头
Hotel Reno, Dagenham Docks.
307号♥房♥间 我只知道这些
Room 307. That's all I've got.
对不起 小维
I'm sorry, Vic.
我会确保这一切都是值得的
I'm gonna make sure this has all been worth it.
还有 小维
And, Vic...
照顾好自己
look after yourself, OK?
你对我的了解太少了
There's a lot you don't know about me.
什么
What the fuck?
卡特先生
Mr Carter.
投资者在雷诺之前接触过你吗 艾略特
Did the investors get to you before Reno, Elliot?
你在为谁工作
Who are you working for?
你们说了什么
What was said?
他们让你干了什么
What did they have you do?
-卡特正在行动 -别让他离开视线
- Carter is on the move. - Don't let him out of sight.
我正在安排特警队
I'm preparing an SFO unit.
你终于来了 艾略特 上来吧 朋友
I'm glad you made it, Elliot. Come on up, my friend.
在里诺酒店外集♥合♥特警队 完毕
Assembly SFO units outside Hotel Reno, over.
我是霍克斯总督察
This is DCI Hawks.
先等卡特把华♥莱♥士♥带出来
We'll wait for Carter to bring Wallace out into the open.
等待我的指示
Await my instruction,
我们不能再造成伤害了
we can't afford any more casualties.
把钱交出来
Give us the fucking money!
-我没钱 -你♥他♥妈♥把钱放哪儿了
- I've got no money. - Where did you fucking put it? Where is it?
长官 确认卡特已经进入大楼
Sir, confirming that Carter has entered the building.
里面人很多
It's pretty crowded in here.
-我是来见肖恩的 -你是谁
- I'm here to see Sean. - Who are you?
-艾略特 -举起手来
- Elliot. - Arms up.
-什么 -不能携带武器 我们是嬉皮士公社
- What? - No weapons near me. We're a hippie commune.
这个我帮你保管
I'll look after that for you.
你见到比利了
So you got to Billy?
我们很担心你 伙计
We're worried about you, mate.
你人真好 艾略特
That's sweet of you, Elliot.
这是安东尼的 你找的那个卧底
Belonged to Anthony, that undercover you went after.
他和科林都死了
Dead, along with Colin, apparently.
上面也有一些有趣的信息
Had some interesting messages, too.
关于你的信息
Messages about you.
还有你为之工作的人
And the people you work for.
你这个该死的叛徒
You fucking snake.
让我恶心
You disgust me.
没有人比你们更恶心了
There's nothing worse than your kind.
我觉得有
I can think of worse.
我爸葬礼那天 我让你进了我家
I let you into my home the day of my dad's funeral.
你骗我们说你妻儿都死了
You snivelled your way into my family using some lie
-博取我们家人的同情 -我没骗你们
- about a dead wife and child. - It's not a lie.
你是谁
Who are you?
-只是一名警♥察♥ -不 你陷进去了
- Just police. - No. You're messed up.
你为什么要干掉我
Why do you want to take me down?
这不是私人恩怨 你是罪犯
It's not personal. You're a criminal.
卧底必须得个人提出申请
You have to request to go undercover.
你之前过得并不如意 是吗
You didn't have a life, did you?
你现在在操♥黑♥帮老大的女儿
Now you're fucking a gangster's daughter.
你兴奋吗
Is that exciting for you?
我不管你怎么看我
I don't give a shit what you think about me.
我见过很多像你这样的人
My whole life I've seen people like you
逍遥法外
get away with it.
你觉得你很特别吗
Do you think you're special?
适用不同的规则
Different rules apply.
你说得对
And you're right.
-大多数时候吧 -这是正义的使命吗
- Most of the time. - This some righteous mission?
不
Nah.
这只是个任务
It's just a mission.
我觉得你很喜欢这份工作
I think you've enjoyed this job.
干掉华♥莱♥士♥家族的人
A man taking down the Wallaces.
赋予了你使命
Gave you a purpose.
否则你就是个无名小卒
Otherwise you're just a nobody.
我为你准备了一个特别的东西
I've got something very special lined up for you.
你在为谁工作 艾略特
Who are you working for, Elliot?
艾略特 告诉我名字 艾略特 一个名字
Elliot, give me a name. Elliot, give me a name. A name.
-艾略特 艾略特 告诉我名字 -够了
- Elliot. Elliot, give me a name. - That's enough.
法医让我带个话
Forensics need a word.
我要检查他的生命体征
And I need to check his vitals.
快点
Then be quick.
他没时间了
He's running out of time.
艾略特 你做得很好
Elliot, you've done really well.
认真听我说
Now I need you to listen to me really carefully.
这些话
These words.
明白吗
Do you understand?
别离开我
Don't leave me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 艾略特 口渴吗
Hello, Elliot. Thirsty, huh?
我要打个电♥话♥
I need to make a call.
你说什么
What the fuck did you just say to me?
如果你想让我供出他们
If you want me to tell you about them
我要先和我爸谈谈
I need to speak to my dad.
我要和他道个别
I need to say goodbye.
别耍我 艾略特
Do not fuck with me, Elliot, hm?
你没有第二次机会了
No more chances now.
喂
Hello?
-喂 爸 -艾略特
- Hello, Dad. - Elliot?
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表