剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
快点 快点
Go, go, go.
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go.
艾略特 站住 退下 退下
Elliot, hold it. Stand down. Stand down.
亚历克斯 帮我一把
Alex, help me.
起来 快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go.
起来 快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
快走 离开这里 快走
Go, go, go, go! Get the fuck out of here. Go!
你到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
快走吧 快走
Just go, go, go, go.
穿过那扇门 快走
Through the gate. Go, go! Fucking go!
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
我没有武器 我没有武器
I'm unarmed. I'm unarmed!
我没有武器 我没有武器
I'm unarmed. I'm unarmed. I'm unarmed. I'm unarmed.
没有武器
I am, I am. I am.
没有武器
I am.
你明白我们对你的要求吗 卡特先生
Do you understand what we are asking of you, Mr Carter?
我们知道你失去过亲人
We know you have lost loved ones before.
你现在有机会救他们的命
You have a chance to save their lives.
肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥死了
Sean Wallace is dead.
重复 肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥死了
I repeat, Sean Wallace is dead.
那些想杀死肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥的人
The people who wanted Sean Wallace dead.
告诉我怎么找到他们 艾略特
Tell me how to find them, Elliot.
你只是和他们萍水相逢
You've only just brushed up against them.
我已经调查很多年了
I've been on this for... years.
帮帮我
Help me.
-那我呢 -你可以变成任何人
- And what about me? - You can be whoever you want to be.
你想去哪儿都可以
You can go wherever you want to go.
可没几个人能过上这样的日子
We're offering a life few get to live.
相信我们
Trust us.
我为之工作的人
The people I work for...
给你传递了一条信息
sent you a message.
好
Ok.
我受到巴拿马共和国外交豁免权保护
I am protected under diplomatic immunity by the Republic Of Panama.
他说他在和那些人合作
He's saying he's working with them.
巴拿马 现在怎么办
Panama. What now?
操
Fuck!
你进入了一个非常危险的世界 朋友
You have just bought your way into a very dangerous world, friend.
靠
Shit.
干得漂亮 艾略特 我们会联♥系♥你的
Well done, Elliot. We'll be in touch.
前一天
玛丽安
Marian.
我会帮你的
I'm going to help you.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表