剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
就像摆平吉普赛营地一样吗
Like the gypsy camp?
伦敦适合做生意
London is good for business
因为敌对利益之间的相互约束
because of mutual discipline between rival interests.
-如果这件事传出去 -不会的
- If this unravels... - It will not.
吉普赛营地是因为愤怒 这是公事
That was anger. This will be business.
你永远是那个平静的玩家
Always the quiet player.
我相信你知道的更多
I'm sure you know a great deal more
但你没有全部告诉我们
than you're telling any one of us.
肖恩知道我们会见面吗
Does Sean even know we're having this meeting?
科尔 拿到后告诉我
Cole, let me know when you have them.
明白
'Understood.'
我们必须在肖恩有机会之前搞定
We have to get this done before Sean has a chance.
这是你埋莱尔的地方
This is where you'll dump Lale.
这是我和你之间的事 不能告诉其他人
This is between me and you. No-one else.
不能告诉肖恩
Not Sean.
永远也不能 明白吗
Ever. Understood?
昨晚你带我女儿回来的时候
My daughter seemed...troubled
她看起来很不安
when you brought her back last night.
不是因为我
Not by me.
我孙子对你有很多疑问
And my grandson had a lot of questions about you.
我不知道该告诉他什么
I didn't know what to tell him.
我们去找莱尔
Let's go find Lale.
出事了 小心
Something's wrong. Be careful.
肖恩 你做了什么
Sean, what have you done?
销毁硬盘
Destroy the drive.
-但那两个女孩 -销毁硬盘
- But those two girls -- - Just destroy the drive.
什么也不要说 什么也不要做
You do not say or do anything.
回家等我的电♥话♥
You go home and you wait for my call.
操 操
Fuck. Fuck!
后悔了
我不喜欢在公开场合
这样才能保证大家都守规矩
他们来了
小心点 我们没用过这个速递
所以我们要和他们一起 确保我们的钱上了飞机
出口文件
Export documents.
没问题了 但我们要单独行动
We're all good, then. But we do this on our own.
不 我的司机送你去机场
No. My driver takes you to the airport.
你没有选择的余地 你失去了华♥莱♥士♥的保护
You don't get to choose. You've lost your Wallace protection.
所以赶紧滚 把你的车留给我们
So get the fuck out of my face, leave your van with us,
回到你的车上
go back to your car,
感恩我没把你"嘴"割烂了 懂吗
be grateful I don't cut you another mouth, all right?
好
Ok.
路上扔了他们
我们跟着你去机场 别超速
We'll follow you to the airport. Don't speed.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
因为所有最好的 高薪的职业和机会
Because all the best, well-paid careers and opportunities
是为少数特权阶层的孩子准备的 对吧
are for the children of the privileged few, right?
-是的 -对吗
- Yeah! - That right?
错
Wrong!
你们每个人都有先机
Each one of you have a head start in
我们这样的公♥司♥正在寻找
what firms like ours are looking for...
街头智慧 技术技能 社交媒体狂热分子
street smarts, tech skills, social media fanatics.
费恩·华♥莱♥士♥ 我们公♥司♥的首席执行官
Now, Finn Wallace, who was the CEO of our firm,
他出身并不高贵 白手起家
he didn't start at the top. He fought his way up.
这也是他如此热衷
It's one of the reasons he was so passionate about
帮助年轻人的原因之一
giving young people a helping hand.
我们该如何从现在的状态转变为想要的状态呢
So, how do we get from where we are now to where we want to be?
和有钱有势的人学习
We do what the rich and powerful do.
偷拐抢骗
We grab, we steal, we push in...
从今晚开始 让在这里工作的人知道你
Start tonight. Make yourself known to the people who work here.
认为自己是平等的
Start off thinking yourself equal...
相信你能比他们做得更好
Then believe you can do better than them.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
漂亮 非常棒的演讲
Well done. That was a very good speech.
-祝贺 -谢谢 杰文 谢谢你来捧场
- Congratulations. - Thanks, Jevan. Thanks for coming.
-你的演讲很振奋 他们都很激动 -谢谢
- I mean, they're all fired up, that was inspired. - Thank you.
费恩的愿景是让我们
It was Finn's vision to position us
成为城市的进步力量
as a progressive force in the City.
-我只是想继续推进 -这是你的使命
- I just want to push on with that. - It's what you need to be.
人们对你的商业模式很感兴趣
People are interested in your business model.
现在如果你能借着费恩离世的机会
Now, if you can ride out the waves
更进一步 那
caused by Finn's departure, then...
-费恩隐藏了很多联♥系♥人 -我可以介绍
- Finn kept a lot of his contacts hidden. - I can make introductions.
那真是太感谢了
I'd appreciate that.
没问题
It's not a problem.
抱歉 等一下
Excuse me, just one second.
肖恩呢
Where's Sean?
我不知道
I don't know.
他告诉你准备怎么摆平莱尔了吗
Did he tell you how he was going to take care of Lale?
他雇了科尔 莱尔的妹妹和两个女儿都在科尔手上
He's hired in Cole! Cole has Lale's sister and the two daughters.
-肖恩不会的 -他雇了科尔
- Sean wouldn't - He's hired in Cole!
雇佣科尔只有一个原因 好好想想
There's only one reason for hiring in Cole. Think it through!
-怎么了 -还不是因为你儿子
- What's happened? - Your son's what's happened.
亚历克斯
我们的货上飞机了
不能用不认识的速递了
没问题
用手♥机♥
你疯了吗
他要杀了我的孩子
莱尔 这里有个男人要杀她们
他是怪物
说英语
In English.
如果肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥不打电♥话♥
If Sean Wallace doesn't make contact,
他会杀了她们
he will kill them.
除非你把钱给华♥莱♥士♥ 否则他不会罢手的
'He won't stop unless you bring Wallace the money!
求你了 我求你了
I'm begging you, please! I'm begging you!'
够了
'That's enough.'
明天凌晨就能到土耳其
我们的货柜 钱 怎么了
谁打的电♥话♥
不重要 没事
回伦敦
快走
房♥屋出♥售♥
华♥莱♥士♥
很抱歉
So sorry.
也许你不该向我道歉
Maybe I'm not the one you should be apologising to.
不 不不不
No! No no no!
求你了
Please!
你敢动 我就杀了她们
You move, I'll kill them.
-站住 -听我说
- Stay -- - Hey! Listen to me! Listen!
你♥他♥妈♥怎么上来的
How the fuck did you get up here?
我搭电梯啊 瞧 我带了吃的
I took the fucking lift. Look, I've got food.
-我带了吃的给孩子 -她们不饿
- I've got food for the kids. - They're not hungry.
闭嘴
Shut up!
肖恩派我来的
Sean sent me.
扯淡
You're fucking b...
进去
Get in there!
里面 快去
In there! Go go go!
快点 很好 这只是躲猫猫
Quickly. Well done. It's just hide-and-seek.
只是躲猫猫
It's just hide-and-seek.
你不必伤害她们
You don't have to harm them!
拜托 请不要伤害她们
Please! Please don't harm them!
你违背了我说的一切
You go against everything I said,
这就是后果
this is what happens.
你想要什么
What do you want?
先从钱开始
Let's start...with the money.
没了
It's gone.
那好吧
Well, that's that, then.
求你了 别伤害她们
Please, don't harm them.
我过来 好吗
I'm gonna come to you, okay?
嗯 我是艾略特
Yeah, yeah, it's Elliot.
我有点麻烦
I'm in a bit of a situation.
你也被他收拾了 是吗
He got you too, did he?
他在哪里 你没事吧 伙计
Where is he? Are you all right, mate?
你比那些孩子更想要那笔钱
You wanted that money more than those kids.
那些钱是用来买♥♥食物 衣服 药品和武器的
It was for food, for clothes, medicine, weapons.
不是为了我 是为了我的人♥民♥
It wasn't for me! It was for my people.
我不是要和你作对 而是和阿西夫
I wasn't going against you. It was against Asif!
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表