剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
我们把西南部所有的吉卜赛营地都翻了一遍
Well, we've had every Traveller site in the southwest turned over.
没有金尼的踪迹也没有答案
No sign of Kinney and no answers.
我们的人在街上传了话
Our boys have put word out on the street.
-他应该在外面 -艾略特就待在这里
- He should be outside. - Elliot stays where he is.
现在只有他给了我答案
He's the only one bringing me answers right now.
你为什么叫阿西夫继续交易
Why did you tell Asif to keep dealing?
我告诉过你这是我的决定 不是爸爸的
I told you that was my decision. Not Dad's.
-你应该咨♥询♥我的 -你当时在吊唁费恩
- You should've consulted me. - You were burying Finn.
-我们需要钱 我们信阿夫里迪斯 -我不信
- We need money and we trust the Afridis. - I don't.
肖恩
Sean.
是有人雇我儿子杀你父亲的
My son was hired by someone to kill your father.
-你想保他 -是的
- You're saving his skin. - Yeah.
但我说的是实话
But I'm telling you the truth.
那是他接任务的电♥话♥
That's the phone he took the job on.
不管是谁下令袭击的
Whoever ordered that hit
肯定比扣扳机的人更危险
is more dangerous than the fella who pulled the trigger.
这个由我来判断
I'll be the judge of that.
我不会
I'm not...
把我儿子交给你
giving you my son.
我们不需要你去找他
We don't need you to find him.
这场流血事件给我们带来了太多的关注
You're bringing too much attention on us all with this bloodshed.
那天晚上你干掉了我两个手下
You took two of my men out the other night.
不是我的人
Not one of mine.
你杀达伦
You kill Darren...
什么也改变不了
and you change nothing.
-不管是谁干的 -手♥机♥留下
- Whoever did this... - Leave the phone
赶紧滚
and fuck off.
你能保证不会动我儿子吗
Have I got your word that you'll leave my son alone?
我保证你走的时候
You have my word that I won't shoot you in the back
我不会朝你背后开枪
when you walk away.
找出是谁下令的
Right. Find out who ordered that hit.
不能让别人在我们前面找到金尼的儿子
No-one gets to Kinney's son before us.
今天就要找到他
We find him. Today.
你觉得我会在这里用枪吗
You think I'd use a gun in here?
你最近挺喜欢胡思乱想啊 搭档
Doing a lot of second guessing lately, partner.
喂
Hello?
比利还在吗
Is Billy still there?
有什么损失
What's the damage?
好吧 我马上过去
All right. I'm on my way.
我得去找我弟弟
I have to go and find my brother.
需要我帮忙吗
Need anything from me?
我有份合适的工作交给你
I've got just the job for you.
你好 这里是戴夫机械
"Hello, this is Dave's mechanics.
请留言 我们回头联♥系♥您
Please leave a message, and we'll get back to you."
朝费恩开枪的是个叫达伦的孩子
Finn's shooter was a kid named Darren.
一个叫金尼的吉卜赛人的儿子
Son of a Traveller called Kinney.
肖恩今晚要策划一件大事
Sean's planning something big tonight
所以我会尽量靠近
so I'm going to stay as close as I can.
我会通知你的
You'll hear from me.
不是吧
Excuse me!
晚上好 先生 能告诉您的名字吗
Good evening, sir. Can I take your name please?
我是来帮爱德·杜马尼拿包裹的
I'm here to pick up a package for Ed Dumani.
对不起 先生 这里正在进行凭票入场的拍卖♥♥
Sorry sir, this is a ticketed auction.
我不是来参加拍卖♥♥的
Yeah, I'm not here for your auction.
我是来拿包裹的
I'm here for the package.
他是和我一起的
He's with me.
欢迎
Welcome.
又见面了
Hello again.
我带你去清理一下吧
Do you mind if I take you somewhere to clean up?
嗯 那就太好了
Yeah. I think that would be best.
迪伦
Dylan.
迪伦
Dylan!
我弟呢
Where's my brother?
拜托
Please.
他去
He went...
他去弄毒品了
He went to score some gear.
你可以去绿道看看
You could try Green Lanes.
有什么发现
What have you got?
金尼儿子手♥机♥上的信息都是加密的
"The messages on Kinney's son's phone are all encrypted.
还在努力 但我以前没见过
Still trying but I haven't seen anything like this before.
这很专业
This is professional.
还有一件事
Oh, the other thing.
我们得到了关于金尼营地的线索
We got a tip on a location for Kinney's site.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩 你想怎么做
Sean, what do you want to do?"
取菜
Pick up.
-脱下来 -什么
- Take it off. - What?
-你的外套 -不 没事的
- Your jacket. - No, look, it's no trouble.
-我拿了包裹就走 -艾略特
- I just need the package and I'll be off. - Elliot!
脱掉外套
Take off your jacket.
好了
There.
-还有衬衫 -什么
- And the shirt. - What?!
好吧 我在吹牛
Yeah, okay. I'm blagging it.
我不知道怎么去污渍 这是白葡萄酒吗
I have no idea how to remove stains. Is it white wine?
酒 你在哪里长大
Wine? Where were you raised?
反正不是在洗衣店
Not in a launderette.
碳酸氢钠 一点点水
Bicarb of soda. Little bit of water.
-这是意大利货 -知道啦
- Hey, it's Italian. - Yeah, all right, all right.
-你是怎么长大的 -我父亲抚养的
- So, how were you raised? - By my father.
-所以我自学了很多 -我也是
- Which means I learnt a lot for myself. - Yeah, me too.
爸爸嘛
Dad I mean.
但他坚信我们不要墨守性别陈规
But he was firm about us not conforming to gender stereotypes.
-所以你雇人帮你洗衣服 -是啊 没毛病
- By paying someone to do your washing? - Yeah. Damn straight.
马克要我拿的包裹是什么
So this, er, package Mark wants me to pick up. What is it?
是我
It's me.
我今晚需要一个司机
I need a driver tonight.
-今晚 整个晚上 -是啊
- Tonight? Like, the whole night? - Yeah.
-你有意见吗 -没有
- You got a problem with that? - No,
没有 我愿意整晚开车送黛西女士
no, I would love to spend the whole night driving Miss Daisy.
好油腻
Ooh, the cheek!
你是个未知数 小子
You know, you're an unknown quantity, boy.
我的判断很重要
And my judgement holds a lot of weight.
我不怀疑 我很抱歉
I don't doubt that. I'm sorry.
只是
It's just...
我觉得肖恩今晚需要帮手 我想去帮他
I think Sean needs back up tonight. And I wanna be there.
留下个好印象
Make a good impression.
我真的很需要这份工作
I really need this job.
-是的 华♥莱♥士♥先生 -我得去见亚历克斯
- Yes, Mr Wallace. - "I have to go and meet Alex.
去绿道找比利
Get down to Green Lanes and find Billy.
我相信你 明白吗
I'm trusting you with this. Do you understand me?"
好 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, no problem.
很好
"Good."
要送别的黛西女士了吗
More driving Miss Daisy?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你还在这里干什么
What are you still doing here?
我告诉过你我不认识尼克
I told you I don't know Nick.
我知道你今早卖♥♥给他了
I know you sold to him this morning!
-出去 出去 -就一袋
- Get out. Get out! - One bag.
就一袋 拜托 好吧
One bag, come on. All right.
我只想要一袋 伙计
One fucking bag, mate, that's all I want.
你是来买♥♥土耳其烤肉还是海♥洛♥因♥
Are you here for doner or smack?
-快滚 -从柜台上下来
- Fuck off! - Get off the counter!
一袋 就一袋
One bag, one fucking bag!
仅此而已 很简单嘛
That's all I want, this could be really easy.
多简单的事
This could be really easy.
-从桌子上下来 -就一袋
- Get off the table! - One fucking bag!
从桌子上下来
Get off the table!
你是怎么全部藏起来的
How do you hide it all?
什么意思
How do you mean?
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表