剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
是你吗
Is that you?
是的
Yeah.
是我
Yeah, it's me.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
-爸 听着 -我一直在打你电♥话♥
- Dad, listen. - I've been calling and calling.
我有点擦伤 是吧
I've got into a bit of a scrape, haven't I?
我在第三回合摔了一跤
It's gonna look like I took a fall in the third...
但我会坚持到底的
But I'm gonna take it all the way.
你在哪 儿子
Where are you, son?
你还记得我们常说要去的那个地方吗
Do you remember that place we used to talk about travelling to?
当然 我记得
Yeah, sure. I know where you mean.
你先去吧
How about you make a head start.
-这么急 -是的
- So soon? - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
我随后就到
I'll catch up with you.
爸 有件事你错了
Oh, Dad...you were wrong about one thing.
小卒也能称王
Pawns can be kings.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
千万别忘了
Never forget that.
我信守了诺言 现在该你了
I've kept to my word. Now you keep to yours.
告诉我你所知道的一切
Tell me everything you know about them.
当我发现的真实身份时 我想把你的头骨敲开
When I found who you were I wanted to crack your skull open.
然后我意识到你可能是我达成目标的唯一途径
Then I realised you might be the only way for me to get what I want.
我父亲在为所谓的投资者藏钱
My father was hiding cash for our so-called investors.
那些本该捐给世界上某个贫穷的角落
Funds meant for hospitals or schools
用于建设医院或学校的资金
in some piss-poor corner of the world.
真正的腐♥败♥
Real corruption.
我炸毁的一栋大厦
A building I blew up,
80%的资金来自避税天堂
80% of the capital used came through tax havens.
所有相关人员 所有的公♥司♥
All the people involved. All the companies.
多年的信息 多年的牵连都在上面
Years of information, years of implication on there.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我搞错了
I got it wrong.
我惩罚错了人
I've been punishing the wrong people.
你想让我去找你为之工作的人吗
You want me to go after the people you work for?
他们拥有的大厦
The buildings they own.
地基里有很多尸体
There are bodies in the foundations.
跟我合作吧
Work with me.
这些人永远也不会进监狱 艾略特
These people will never see the inside of a prison, Elliot.
-监狱就是他们建的 -现在你听起来很正直啊
- They build them. - Now you sound righteous.
我在进行改革运动
I'm on a fucking crusade.
亚历山大呢
What about Alexander?
他已经选择了自己的阵营
He already chose his side of the fight.
站住 举起双手
Stop. Raise your arms.
把目光放在马戏团外
I'm asking you to look beyond the circus.
干掉真正的表演者
Take down the real showmen.
-亚历克斯·杜马尼 -让他进来
- Alex Dumani. - Let him in.
-兄弟 -你好啊
- Brother. - How are you?
-我要和肖恩单独谈谈 -不 艾略特留下
- I need to speak to Sean alone. - No, Elliot stays.
-好吧 那咱俩走吧 -不
- OK, then, let's me and you go. - No.
大家在这里把话说清楚
We're all staying around here.
你想说什么就说
Say what you've gotta say.
我知道并没有投资者在等我们
I know there's no investors waiting.
你太操蛋了 肖恩
You fucked it, Sean.
你想达到什么目的
What did you expect to achieve,
直接攻击我们的投资者
directly attacking our investors?
华♥莱♥士♥集团岌岌可危
The Wallace organisation's hanging on by a thread.
他们杀了费恩 现在是杰文
They killed Finn, now Jeevan.
你赢不了的
You can't win.
-怎么 有什么好笑的事吗 -有啊
- What? Something funny? - Yeah.
你还觉得这有什么意义吗
You still think any of this means anything?
-醒醒吧 -想想我们的成就
- Wake up. - Think about what we built.
-全是沙子和谎言 -还有几十亿英镑啊
- It's all sand and lies. - And billions of fucking pounds!
我们本来可以无忧无虑地生活
Which we could've lived on! Spent, invested,
把那些钱用于开销 投资 为所欲为
done whatever the fuck we wanted!
俗话说人为财死
You know, people kill for this.
我父亲肯定在你身上看清了他自己
My father must've recognised himself in you.
-你那肮脏的贪婪 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Your filthy greed. - Fuck you.
如果你想取代他
If you want to take his place...
光会算账可不够
you're gonna need to be good at more than just numbers.
你要是动手 亚历克斯
If you do this, Alex,
就没有回头路了
you'll never come back from it.
我向你保证
I promise you.
没有人比我了解你
No-one else knows you like I do.
我们真是大难不死
The shit we've survived.
没有人可以制定我们这样的计划
There's no-one who can plan it like us.
不 不可能
No. No way.
太晚了 肖恩
It's too late, Sean.
如果你杀了我 亚历克斯
If you kill me, Alex...
就剩你孤身一人了
You'll be alone.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, don't you?
你能下得了手吗
Think you can do it?
-你不像你♥爸♥那么罪恶 -闭嘴
- You're not an evil bastard like your dad. - Shut up.
他杀了多少人 该死的掘墓人
How many has he killed? Fucking gravedigger.
我们一点也不像我们的父亲 亚历克斯
We're nothing like our fathers, Alex.
现在不重要了 对吧
It don't fucking matter now, does it?
因为我别无选择
Cos I don't have a choice.
不 你有
Yeah. Yeah, you do.
-都是被你家逼的 -不 你有选择
- Took down by your family. - No, you have a choice.
你是这里最聪明的人
You're the smartest person in the room.
我认识的最聪明的人
Cleverest man I know.
我们会想到办法的 亚历克斯
We can work this out, Alex.
就咱俩 好好想想
Just me and you. Think about it.
仔细想想
Really think about it.
我想过了
I have thought about it.
-我爱你 亚历克斯 -闭嘴
- I fucking love you, Alex. - Shut the fuck up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
一开始就是咱俩联手
We started together.
我们可以一起干掉他们
We can fucking take them down together.
我 还有你
Me...and you.
没事了 没事了
It's all right. It's all right.
不
No!
有人开枪 上上上
Shots fired! Shots fired! Go, go, go, go, go, go!
卡特先生
Mr Carter.
肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥绝对不能受审
Sean Wallace must never stand trial.
亚历克斯·杜马尼必须继续游戏
Alex Dumani must remain in play.
没得商量
That is non negotiable.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
上上上
Go, go, go, go, go!
捂住嘴 亚历克斯 捂住嘴 捂住嘴
Cover your mouth, Alex. Cover your mouth. Cover your mouth!
这里 给
Here. Here!
我们得走了 快走
We gotta go, we gotta go. Come on.
走
Come on.
快走 走
Move. Let's go, let's go.
-准备好了吗 -嗯 好了
- Ready? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
快走
Let's go.
滚开
Get the fuck out the way!
艾略特 结束了
Elliot, it's over.
-让开 -快走
- Get out of the way. - Move, move.
快走
Move, move!
所有人趴在地上
Everybody on the ground.
趴在地上 脸朝下
Stay on the ground. Face down.
不 不 等等 趴下 趴下
No, no, no, wait, wait. Stay down. Stay down.
艾略特·卡特
Elliot Carter.
肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥
Sean Wallace.
起来 快走 快走
Get up, go, go, now.
艾略特
Elliot.
快走 快点
Go, go, go, go.
艾略特 退下
Elliot, stand down!
-让开 -大家趴下
- Get out of the way! - Everyone, get down.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表