剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
我看着墙上的这些照片 似乎少了什么
I'm looking at a lot of faces on my wall. Someone is missing.
前情回顾
不仅是卢安的钱没了
It's not just Luan's money that's gone.
还有三个空账户
Three more empty accounts.
超过15亿
It's over a billion and a half. It's Finn Wallace.
他耍了我们所有人
He fucked us all.
除非我知道我的孩子安全 否则你一分钱也看不到
You don't get to see a penny until I know my baby's safe.
拿走你钱的人也拿走了我们的钱
Whoever took your money took ours as well.
莫斯等不了了
Mosi won't wait any longer.
对莱尔的袭击呢 那是你的钝手[败笔]吗
The attack on Lale, that was your blunt hand, yes?
那是我的惯用手[妙计]
That was my strong hand.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
夺走他最珍视的东西
Take what he most cherishes.
这些人之上应该还有更高层
There's someone else above all this.
我们得查出是谁
We need to figure out who it is.
我们的投资者杀了费恩 因为他要走了
Our investors killed Finn because he was leaving.
他们准备继续做生意
They are prepared to let the business continue
前提是让亚历山大掌管华♥莱♥士♥集团
on condition that Alexander runs the Wallace organisation.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么找卧底跟踪我
Why the fuck have you got a UC following me?
把他撤掉
I need him pulled out.
我不管他为谁工作
I don't care who he works for.
我给他下个套 你逮捕他
I'll set him up, you can arrest him.
如果再见到你 我就杀了你
If I ever see you again, I'll kill you!
把你的混♥蛋♥父亲带走
Now take your scumbag father away.
不要再接近香农·杜马尼
I don't want you going near Shannon Dumani ever again.
明白吗 现在咱俩是一条线上的蚂蚱
Understood? It's you and me now.
他们会来找你的
They'll come after you.
好了
Ok.
喂 华♥莱♥士♥一家跑了
Yes? The Wallaces, they're on the run.
伦敦黑帮
第一季 第八集
香农
Shannon?
香农 是我
Shannon? It's me.
想找地方躲起来
Looking for somewhere to hide?
我还以为你要住灌木丛里呢
I thought you were going to take root out there in those bushes.
我来看香农
I came to see Shannon.
想跟她解释昨晚为什么不和她一起走
I wanted to tell her why I didn't leave with her last night.
我必须留下来 肖恩到处都...
I had to stay. Sean was all over the place -
我很擅长读懂别人
I am very good at reading people.
所以我才得以存活 但你
It's what's kept me alive. But you?
我看不懂
I don't get you.
每个人都喜欢你
Everybody has to like you.
你好像从来没站过队
You never seem to pick a side.
我只是来看看香农和丹尼还好吗
I just came to see that Shannon and Danny were OK.
他们很好 肖恩和玛丽安在哪
They're fine. Where are Sean and Marian?
我不知道
I don't know.
比利呢
And Billy?
我要帮你站个队吧
I'm going to pick a side for you.
你不是跟我一起的
And it's not the side I'm on.
钥匙
Key.
回楼上照顾丹尼
Go back upstairs and look after Danny.
我们的工作很简单 就是找到钱
Our job is very simple. To find the money.
我们能做到 我们擅长藏匿资金 就知道怎么找
We can do that. We're good at hiding it. We know where to look.
有件事我可以肯定地告诉大家
And one thing I can tell you for certain
就是费恩·华♥莱♥士♥没带走
is that Finn Wallace didn't take it with him.
这家公♥司♥不会倒闭的
This firm is not going under.
自信能让我们度过难关
Confidence is what will see us through.
我对你们每个人都充满信心
And I have total confidence in each and every one of you.
找到那笔钱
Find that money,
就会说服我们的投资者和所有人
it will convince our investors and everyone else.
好吗 谢谢各位
Yeah? Thank you.
是的 我可以向你保证肯定会这样 当然
Yes. Yes, I can assure you that's all happening. Absolutely.
百分之百
100%, yeah.
好的
Ok.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在知道我天天都忙活什么了
Do you know how I spend all my time now?
天天的
All of it.
就是这这些人相信你儿子不仅
It's convincing people that not only should your son
应该经营这家公♥司♥
be allowed to run the business,
还应该留他一条小命
that he should even be kept alive.
对你也一样
Same goes for you,
你女儿
your daughter,
你孙子
your grandson.
你呢
And you?
如果谁能找到费恩藏钱的地方 那就是亚历山大
If anyone can find where Finn hid that money, it's Alexander.
找回钱是第步 爱德
Recovering the money is the first thing, Ed!
投资者想要的是保证秩序
What the investors want is an assurance of order.
街上不再有尸体 不再有混乱 信心
No more dead bodies on the street, no more chaos. Confidence!
只要肖恩不挡道 我可以给你这一切
And we can give you that. Once Sean is out of the way.
一定在什么地方
There must be somewhere...
他们肯定是躲在什么地方了
There must be somewhere that they would hide out!
不知道肖恩在哪
You know, not knowing where Sean is...
我不会站在这里
..I wouldn't stand out here.
玛丽安很有战略头脑 但是肖恩
Marian will be strategic. But Sean...
如果他觉得一切都完了 他会比以前更危险
If he thinks it's all over, he'll be more dangerous than ever.
你是华♥莱♥士♥家人 姓华♥莱♥士♥
You're a Wallace. A Wallace!
一切都关乎于我们的姓氏
Everything hangs on our name.
比利还是不接
Billy still isn't answering.
杰奎琳也不是
Nor is Jacqueline.
怎么办
What?
我们现在像吉普赛人一样生活
It's us living like gypsies now.
躲在我们自己的一个工地
Holed up in one of our own fucking developments.
应该是我打爆他的脑袋
Should have been me blowing his brains out.
我连他的名字都说不出来
You know, I can't even say his name.
我把一个人点着了
I set light to someone.
把他们从一栋大楼上扔了下去
Threw them off a fucking building.
为了他
For him.
他们会反击的
They'll hit back.
反击谁
At who?
杜马尼家人
The Dumanis?
那不是我们要对付的人
That's not who we're up against.
我们要对付的人看不到摸不到
Fighting people we'll never find, never see.
连他们名字都不知道
Can't even put a name to them.
那就去找那些我们能看到的
Then we go after those we can see.
那就是杜马尼家
And that is the Dumanis.
他们知道这些人是谁
They know who these people are.
我们坚持原计划 回爱尔兰
We stick to our plan. We go back to Ireland -
然后呢 带着你另一支军队回来
And then what? Come back here with another one of your armies?
干什么呢 攻下伦敦城
To do what? Take down the City of London?
如果非这样不可 行啊
If that's what it takes, yes.
我们找到了肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥的妹妹
We found Sean Wallace's sister.
卫星图像显示在一个农舍
Satellite image shows a farmhouse.
-就是那个位置 -去抓她
- That's the location. - Go get her now.
莱夫 让她活着
And Leif, keep her alive.
用她当诱饵
Use her as bait.
把这件事做完
Just get this done.
我们要华♥莱♥士♥家消失
We need the Wallaces gone.
安静地 干净利落
Quiet. And keep it simple.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
小杰
Jacqui.
我是来接你的
I've come to get you.
你得离开这里
You need to leave here.
不
No.
没有你我不会走的
I'm not going without you.
她派你来的
She sent you?
我只希望你安全
I just want you to be safe.
看看我们 比利
Look at us, Billy.
安全吗
Is this safe?
比利
Billy.
她留了一百条信息
She's left a hundred messages.
我不可能和她一起回爱尔兰
There's no way I'm going back to Ireland with her.
这里有世界一流的医疗
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表