剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
I'm out of fucking time, man.
莫斯等不了了
Mosi won't wait any longer.
你得帮帮我 爱德
You have to help me, Ed.
卢安
Luan.
莫斯是你的问题 不是我们的
Mosi is your problem, not ours.
我们遵守你和费恩的协议 而不是你和莫斯的协议
We are honouring your deal with Finn, not your deal with Mosi.
当我们找出谁拿走了我们的钱
When we find out who took our money,
咱们的钱就会要回来的
we'll both claim back what's ours.
在此之前 各自保重吧
Until then, we're all on our own.
塔瑞克 我找李金 有急事
-你要带我们去哪里 -附近不远
- So where are you taking us? - Somewhere close.
你会喜欢的 真的很好
You'll like it. It's really nice.
进去吧
Get in there.
好酷 摩托车
Wow, cool! A motorbike!
小心点
Careful on this, please.
-好 我们去哪 -意大利
- All right, where we going? - Italy.
意大利哪里
Where in Italy?
罗马
Er, Rome.
罗马
Rome!
-等我们到了你会告诉我们吗 -是的
- Are you gonna tell us when we get there, yeah? - Yep.
好
Ok.
-丹尼 丹尼 -嗯
- Er, Danny? Danny. - Yeah?
-去看看吃的好了没 -好的 妈妈
- Go and see how they're getting on with our food. - OK, Mum.
好孩子
Good boy.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
万一出了岔子
If...if this all goes wrong...
-你有"防火梯"吗 -怎么了
- Do you have a fire escape? - Why, what's happened?
今天我帮忙清理了十几具尸体
Earlier today, I had to help get rid of a dozen bodies.
-等等 是因为老爸还是亚历克斯 -不 与我们无关
- Hang on, was Dad or Alex involved? - No, none of us were.
好吧
Ok.
费恩死后
After Finn's death,
竞争
the rivalry...
情况越来越糟了
It's getting worse out there.
怎么了
What is it?
你不能出事
That can't ever be you.
好吧
Well...
自从丹尼的父亲出了事
I've had a bag packed
我就打包好了
ever since it went wrong with Danny's father.
护照 现金 我和丹尼随时可以走
Passports, cash -- Danny and me, we're gone.
你的"防火梯"呢
So what about YOUR fire escape?
你能
Would you um...
你能跟我们一起走吗
Would you come with us?
即使真的出了岔子
And even if it does go all wrong.
爸爸一直在担心我
Dad's been worrying me actually.
没了费恩 他好像迷茫了
He just seems so lost without Finn.
-离窗户远点 -什么
- Come away from the window. - What?
来
Come on.
你给我的两个地址什么都没有发现
We got nothing from those two addresses you gave me.
-没有线索 没有蛛丝马迹 -那房♥子有很多证据
- No leads, no clues. - That house was packed with evidence.
你的证据是指一个空车♥库♥
Yeah, by packed you mean an empty garage
还有一条饥饿的鳗鱼 是的 你说得对
and a hungry eel then yeah, you are right.
他们知道你要去 也就是说你身边有他们的线人
So they were expecting you -- which means you have a link.
-你♥他♥妈♥为什么找卧底跟踪我 -什么
- Why the fuck have you got a UC following me? - What?
我从一开始就应该意识到 他拿枪的方式
I should have known from the beginning: the way he holds his gun,
像我一样故意找事做
making himself useful, just like me.
-谁安排的 -你怎么知道他是卧底
- Who the fuck put him there? - How do you know he's undercover?
-他在给我和香农拍照 -你什么意思
- He was taking pictures of me and Shannon. - What are you saying?
也许他和在你袭击他们之前
Maybe he's connected with whoever's cleaned those houses
打扫房♥子的人有关系 把他撤掉
before you raided them. I need him pulled out.
我不管他为谁工作
I don't care who he works for.
他这样跟踪我 我没办法行动
I cannot operate with him on my back.
他还不知道我发现他了
He doesn't know I know about him yet.
我给他下个套 你可以把他和其他人一起逮捕
I'll set him up, you can arrest him with a bunch of others--
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
风险太大了
That is way too high risk.
我被监视的风险才叫大
Me being under surveillance is too high risk.
卧底就是这样被杀的
This is how UCs get killed.
就这么办
Do it.
他疯了
He's lost his mind.
他为肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥挨了一枪
He takes a bullet for Sean Wallace,
然后平步青云和爱德·杜马尼的女儿上♥床♥
then goes above and beyond and sleeps with Ed Dumani's daughter.
让我跟他说清楚
Let me level with him.
如果我能和他合作 就可以重创华♥莱♥士♥他们
If I could work with him we could do some serious damage.
如果他选择了香农·杜马尼和她的儿子
And what if he chooses Shannon Dumani and her son...
而不是你呢
instead of you?
我要撤掉他
I'm pulling him out.
可能需要一段时间才能安排好
It might take a little while to set up.
他所发现的一切都会告诉你 我会及时通知你
You'll be briefed on everything he found out, and I'll keep you in.
前提是你愿意
If you're up for it.
格伦库伦
爱尔兰
科林
Colin.
好久不见
Been a while.
典型的爱尔兰式的热情欢迎
Typical warm Irish welcome.
我知道总有一天你会回来的
I always knew that someday you'd be back.
哪怕你害了我 给我买♥♥了单程票
Despite the fact you set me up on a one-way ticket?
我没有害你
I didn't set you up.
但你没有试图阻止
You didn't try and stop it.
他们会杀了我们俩的
They would've killed us both.
所以还是让姐妹被炸成碎片吧
So best to have your little sister blown to pieces instead, hmm?
你活该
You deserved it.
那群人现在都死了
All dead now, that crowd.
谁杀了你的人
Who killed your man?
我还在查
I'm still working on that.
现在你想给我们一艘游艇
And now you want to give us a yacht?
我们要游艇干什么
What would we do with a yacht?
他花了3600万
He paid 36 million for it.
卖♥♥掉它 你至少能得到三分之一
Sell it. You'll get at least a third of that.
我需要你的支持
I need your support.
我需要你的人
I need your men.
你做了什么 玛丽安
What have you done, Marian?
靠
Shit!
还好吗 科林
Everything all right, Colin?
玛丽安·华♥莱♥士♥死而复生
Marian fucking Wallace back from the dead.
你向阿西夫出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You gave us up! To Asif!
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You gave us up!
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
那华♥莱♥士♥家的保护呢
Then where was the Wallace protection, huh?
哪去了
Where?!
现在也没有啊
Where is it now?
你怎么找到我的
How did you just get to me?
现实就是这样
It's fucked is what it is.
你们所有人 我都看见了
All your people, I saw them.
我让你失望了
I let you down.
我真的很抱歉
And I'm truly sorry.
我现在不能惹阿西夫
I can't go against Asif right now.
最近发生的事太多了
There's too much happening.
但我会反击的
But I will.
很快
And soon.
我等不及了
I can't wait for 'soon'.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
夺走他最珍视的东西
Take what he most cherishes.
最新民调显示你正在领先
Latest poll has you in the lead.
明天你将大获全胜
Tomorrow you will sweep to victory.
这些卑鄙的记者
These scumbag journalists
叫我"奔马"候选人
are calling me 'The Galloping Horse' candidate.
好口号♥啊 这是在支持你获胜
Good slogan! Backing you to win.
马是英语中海♥洛♥因♥的俚语
Horse is English slang for heroin.
嗯
Yeah.
他们把我和贩毒的父亲联♥系♥起来
They are linking me to my drug-dealing father.
无♥耻♥的诽谤
An outrageous slur.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表