剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
我不是毒贩
I am not a dealer!
对莱尔的袭击呢
And the attack on Lale?
那是你的钝手[败笔]吗
That was your blunt hand, yes?
那是我的惯用手[妙计]
That was my strong hand!
我的竞选之路开了个"好头"啊
你在我的城市和那个库尔德女巫开战
她完蛋了
我要切断所有联♥系♥
什么联♥系♥
我的钱吗
我不需要
我不想要
你们这辈人就是毒瘤
谎言 贪婪和屠♥杀♥的病毒
您看看这个吧
You're gonna want to see this.
对伦敦街头不断升级的暴♥力♥事件感到震惊
Shocked by the escalating violence on the streets of London,
正如"阿迪奇投资公♥司♥大屠♥杀♥"
as highlighted by the 'Adige Investment House Massacre' --
一名警方发言人暗示
A police spokesman suggested a connection
帮派暴♥力♥犯罪激增
to a surge in violent gangland crime
与最近费恩·华♥莱♥士♥的枪击案有关
following the recent shooting of businessman Finn Wallace,
阿迪杰投资银行
他是华♥莱♥士♥基金会的赞助人
who was patron of the Wallace Foundation.
他的尸体
His body was --
他们袭击了市里历史最悠久
They attacked one the oldest,
最值得信赖的投资公♥司♥
most trusted investment houses in the city.
你知道这对商业信心
Do you have any understanding
会造成什么影响吗
of what that will do for business confidence?
嗯
Yeah, well,
也许杀费恩·华♥莱♥士♥不是一个明智的举动
maybe killing Finn Wallace wasn't such a smart move.
今天停业
Close of business today,
我要知道你儿子还在掌控大局
I want to know that your son is in control.
否则你们都别干了
Or none of you will be.
亚历克斯
Alex?
一定是费恩
It has to be Finn.
不仅是卢安的钱没了
And it's not just Luan's money that's gone --
还有三个空账户
there's three more empty accounts.
超过15亿
It's over a billion and a half.
新交易实时提醒
取款总额16♥4♥3212265镑
是费恩·华♥莱♥士♥
It was Finn Wallace.
不会错
No question.
亚历克斯 在我到之前不要和任何人说话
Alex, don't say anything to anyone until I get there.
你找到什么了吗
You found anything yet?
不 还没有
Oh, no, no, nothing yet.
我一直在看卢安的照片
I keep coming back to Luan's photos.
看
Look.
我一直在看这个
That's the one I keep looking at.
我父亲不是这样的人
That's not who my father was.
除非他有一个必要的理由去做这种事
Or he had an overwhelming reason to do what he did.
他在保护我们免受巨大的伤害
He was protecting us from something, something huge.
老爸的弱点
Dad's big weakness --
出了岔子他永远不会向我们倾诉
he could never confide in us when things went bad.
你会告诉我吧
You'd tell me, right?
嗯
Yeah.
华♥莱♥士♥和杜马尼 没人可以整我们
Wallace and Dumani -- no-one can fuck us over.
我明天有个工作给你
I've got a job for you tomorrow.
我们要从东区的停车场拿些枪
We need some guns picking up from a car park over in the East End.
肖恩的命令吗
Sean's orders?
你凭什么问我问题
The fuck are you asking me questions for?
华♥莱♥士♥夫人带回了自己的军队
Mrs Wallace has brought back own army with her.
我会告诉肖恩的
I'll let Sean know.
欢迎回来 华♥莱♥士♥夫人
Welcome back Mrs, Wallace.
给他们弄点吃的
Get them food.
在里面等着
Wait in there.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我为华♥莱♥士♥夫人工作
I work for Mrs Wallace.
操
Fuck's sake.
那是谁
Who was that?
会议室里的那些人是谁
Who are those men in the boardroom?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck have you been doing?
保护你
Protecting you.
金尼办公室
华♥莱♥士♥家
我知道爱德在撒谎
I've always known Ed was lying.
从一开始就知道
From the very beginning.
记住 我们刚刚发现
Remember, we only just found out.
你觉得他们会听我们解释吗
Do you think they'll listen to reason?
不可能
Not a chance.
但是只有一条出路
But there's only one way out of this.
奶奶
Grannie!
丹尼怎么来了
I wasn't expecting Danny.
我还以为是家庭会议呢
Oh, I though it was a family meeting.
我找不到保姆
I couldn't get a sitter.
丹尼一个人在另一个房♥间 没事的
Danny will be fine by himself in another room.
抱歉 怎么了 发生了什么事
Sorry, what is the problem? What's going on?
带丹尼去办公室 陪着他
Take Danny to the office and stay with him.
-不 艾略特留在这 -只有家人可以在场
- No, I want Elliot in the room. - Just families.
好的
Ok.
走吧 大小伙子
Let's go, big man.
走吧
Let's go!
爸
Dad.
艾略特 过来
Elliot, come on!
你得解释一下
You've got some explaining to do.
你知道弗洛里安娜多久了
How long have you known about Floriana?
-亚历山大不知道 -我没问亚历山大
- Alexander didn't know anything -- - I didn't ask about Alexander!
-我认识几个月了 -你骗了我
- I'd known for a couple of months. - You lied to me.
你知道费恩要离开我们
You knew Finn was leaving us.
他是在被杀那天告诉我的
He only told me that on the day he was killed.
那时候你就知道了
You've known since then?
我保持沉默是为了主持大局
I kept it quiet for the sake of keeping things together.
你保持沉默是因为你也有份
You kept it quiet because you were in on it!
你们俩一直打算要接手
You two were always gonna fucking take over.
不是的
That's not true.
-一会就轮到你 -肖恩
- Oh, I'll get to you in a minute! - Sean.
费恩死后我看着你自甘堕落
I watched you fall to pieces after Finn's death.
你要相信他 我们都要相信他
You needed to believe in him, -- we all did --
为了生意 我有所隐瞒
for the sake of the business I kept back what I knew.
-我是为了理清思路 -理清思路
- To keep things straight. - Straight?!
你压根就没有理清过
There's nothing's straight about you.
看 你从第一天起就被标记了
Look. You've been tagged since day one:
杰克公♥寓♥ 准确的时间
at Jack's flat, exact times.
7点40分到达 9点10分离开 你杀他的那晚
Arrives 7.40 -- departs 9.10. The night you killed him.
杰克知道费恩要和弗洛里安娜一起离开
Jack knew about Finn and Floriana leaving together.
还是为了家族的利益
Again, for the good of the family.
你和杰文的会面也是为了家族利益吗
Your meetings with Jevan -- were they for the good of the family?
不管是谁想杀了我 都要确保你们两个毫发无损
Whoever tried to kill me made sure you two went unharmed.
我们当时不知道
We didn't know that at the time.
我们隐瞒的事情太多了
We've held back on too much already.
-有些事我们很久以前就该告诉他 -什么事
- We should have let them in on things way before this. - What things?
当我们发现是谁杀了你父亲时
When we found out who killed your father,
想杀你的也是同一个人
that it was the same people who tried to kill you.
我们自己的投资者
It was our own investors!
好吧
Ok. Ok.
那你为什么不告诉我
So why didn't you tell me?
-肖恩 因为你失控了 -是你失去了对他的控制
- Because, Sean, you were out of control. - Out of your control!
我在费恩葬礼上说他是个好人
What I said at Finn's funeral about a good man,
那些话是真心的
those words were true to me then.
虽然我知道他想再活一次
Even though I knew he wanted a second chance at life,
一个老人和漂亮女孩重启人生的幻想
some old man's fantasy, with some pretty girl,
但他还是我的朋友
but he was still my friend.
直到我们知道他到底做了什么
Until we found out what he'd really done.
我们都知道费恩让卢安杀了这个男孩
Look, we both knew that Finn had Luan kill this boy
还有他的家人 直到今天我们才知道原因
along with his family. What we didn't know until today, was why.
费恩为自己打造了一个平行生意
Finn had created a parallel business for himself.
这是不可持续的
It wasn't sustainable.
他抢了新投资者的钱来偿还老投资者
He robs new investors to pay off the old ones,
包括这孩子的父亲
including this boy's father.
他偷了这个父亲的钱来偿还日益增加的赤字
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表