剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
阿西夫先生
你和纳西尔通话时间确认是三点
目标清楚 任务完成 长官
赫卡尔 赫卡尔
Hekar. Hekar!
我们应该庆祝一下
我爱的男人不该为爱德·杜马尼那种懦夫心烦 不可以
不是因为他
我根本不在乎他
只要钱一到账就万事大吉
我们开始盖楼就庆祝
到那时一切都值得了
你对那家人的所作所为是不得已
别再想了
到时华♥莱♥士♥家族会知道何谓真正的竞争
你要是还想在这个家待着 就得帮我搞派对
快点 走吧
这地方属于托夫·弗兰森
The place belonged to a Tove Frandsen.
丹麦雇佣兵
Mercenary from Denmark.
特种部队
Special Forces.
你突袭这个地方时
When you raid the place,
会在她孩子的玩具旁发现武器
you'll find the weapons cache next to her kids' toys.
你要找的那辆出租车登记在莱夫·汉森名下
The licensed taxi you were looking for is registered to a Leif Hansen
用的是另一个地址
at a different address.
好
Ok.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
你怎么一点都不惊讶
Why don't you look surprised?
一周前有人闯进我公♥寓♥
Someone broke into my flat a week ago...
拿把美工刀抵住我的脸
..Took a box cutter to my mouth,
趁我睡觉的时候 还把视频发给我
in my sleep, and sent me the video.
他们是警告我别碰弗洛里安娜的事
They're trying to warn me off Floriana.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
费恩的谋杀调查已经终止了
Finn's murder enquiry has been shut down.
我不知道该相信谁
I don't know who to trust.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
武警
Armed Police!
我们已进入一号♥地点
We have entered the property at location one.
到达二号♥地点 武警
Arriving at second location. Armed police!
进入二号♥楼
Entering property two.
安全 一号♥楼安全
Clear! Property one clear.
开始搜查二号♥楼
Starting search and sweep property two.
一号♥楼安全 完毕
All clear property one. Over.
警报解除 警官
All clear, Ma'am.
我是钟探长
DI Chung.
有意思的地方 你住这
Interesting place. You live here?
对 我是退休护士
Yes. I'm a retired nurse.
-还有其他人吗 -我儿子
- Anyone else? - My son.
-他在哪 -在工作
- Where is he? - At work.
他是个工程师
He's an engineer.
找到莱尔
Find Lale.
-有发现吗 -没找到她
- You find anything? - She's not there.
-把这里收拾干净 -是 老大
- Let's scrub this down. Everything. - Yes, boss.
这情况从未有过
This never happened.
阿西夫干的 他得负责
This is Asif. It needs an answer.
嗯
Yeah.
确实如此
Yeah, it does.
让我一起处理 我能帮忙
Let me in on it, sort things out, I can help.
很好
Yeah, good.
好 继续找
Right, keep looking.
这肯定是阿西夫干的
This is Asif, has to be.
我们得和他维护关系
And we need to make good with him.
攻击莱尔就是攻击我们
Asif attacking Lale is an attack on us.
不 他是针对莱尔
No. It's an attack on Lale.
你押错了人 兄弟
You bet on the wrong dog, mate.
现在不是冒险的时候
Now is not the time for further risks.
否则无异于火上加油
You'll just be throwing petrol on the fire -
而且我们还无法控制
one we can't control.
你们还要多久才能查出是谁偷了那5亿
How close are you to finding out who stole the half a billion?
他知道了
He knows.
莫斯在伦敦
Mosi is in London.
一半钱是他的
Half of the money was his.
他会先去找卢安 但我们应该做好准备
He'll go after Luan first but we should be ready.
抬着腿
Take the legs.
-快 我们走 -好
- Come on, man, let's go. - Yeah.
好 一二 进去
OK, one, two, in.
好了 走吧
OK, come on, let's go.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我的钱没了
My money is gone.
华♥莱♥士♥家族 卢安·杜沙吉和银行狗们偷了我的钱
The Wallaces, Luan Dushaj and the bankers have stolen from me.
他们都是小偷
They are all thieves.
他们拿我们当无知野人
那他们就等着挨砍吧
宙斯
Zeus.
够了
Enough.
钱不在这里
There's no money here.
我们不是银行
We're not a bank!
只是数字而已
It's just numbers, you see.
只有数字
Just numbers!
不 不
No! No!
不要 求你了 求你了 求你了 不要
No! Please! Please, please, please, no!
不 不
No, no!
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad!
这样会乱套的
This is going to be chaos!
好了 今天是她生日
Please, it's her birthday today.
好了 拜托
Come on, please!
太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you so much! Mwah!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
这样会把小姑娘宠坏的
This girl will be spoilt by all of this.
-卢安 -不会有事的
- Luan? - It'll be OK.
我给小寿星带了礼物
I've brought a gift for the birthday girl.
有点不一样
Something a little different.
很高兴见到你 莫斯 你来这干吗
Good to see you, Mosi. What are you doing here?
你觉得这样可行吗
You thought it would work?
偷我的钱
Stealing from me?
-一切都没问题 钱转完了 -不是我的钱
- Everything is fine, the money has gone through. - Not my money.
你拿走了
You took it.
莫斯 拜托 不可能
Mosi, please, that's not possible.
你跟我们耍花招
You caught us out.
-那就是出差错了 -那就是你从我们这偷走的
- Then it was a mistake. - That you stole from us, yes.
-不是 -交易取消了
- No, no, no. - Our deal is off.
我们被陷害了
We have been set up, man.
-把钱给我还回来 -莫斯 肯定是华♥莱♥士♥家干的
- Repay everything. - Mosi, this has to be the Wallaces.
否则我把你心爱的家人都宰了
Or I butcher everyone you hold precious.
一个不落
Every single one of them.
-她叫什么名字 -我叫布库萝舍
- What's her name? - My name's Bukoroshe.
这么好听的名字 布库萝舍
Such a pretty name. Bukoroshe?
布库萝舍
Bukoroshe.
一只小狗
Oh, a puppy!
我好喜欢
I love him!
你搞错了 兄弟
You made a mistake, man.
所有的钱
All of the money.
阿迪奇投资公♥司♥的11名员工
Where 11 employees from the Adige Investment House
他们的双手均被从腕处割断
have been found with their hands severed at the wrist.
另一则消息是备受争议的贝尔维德大厦
In other news, the controversial Belvedere Tower
今天如期竣工
will open today as planned -
这是他们对小偷的惩罚
如果他们攻击咱 就收不到钱
如果肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥骗你的话 也不会把钱给你
让孩子们去安全屋吧
还有你♥爸♥妈
我去找爱德·杜马尼 但是最后一次
你♥他♥妈♥是个骗子 爱德
You're a fucking liar, Ed.
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
我们说好了的
You said we had a deal.
我为此不得不杀人全家
I have to kill a fucking family for this.
你明白吗
You understand?
我现在应该冲你脑袋开一枪
I should put a fucking bullet in your brain right now.
不是我们干的 卢安 我们不知道钱去哪了
It's not us, Luan. We don't know where it is.
-你们不知道是什么意思 -不翼而飞了
- What do you mean you don't know? - It's gone.
不管是谁拿走了你的钱 也拿走了我们的钱
And whoever took your money, took ours as well,
所以杀了我也于事无补
so killing me won't change that.
我他妈的没时间了
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表