剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
但必须这样
This is how it has to be.
我职责所在而已
Just doing my job.
好的 老兄
Yes, mate.
进去吧
On you go.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
请举起手来
Put your arms up for me, please.
给老爸
爱你的肖恩
我以为他会高兴
I thought he'd be pleased.
他没有
He wasn't.
老爸 老爸
Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad!
让我来
Just let me...
没事吧
All right, Al?
-很精神啊 比利 -你了解我
- You're looking good, Billy. - You know me.
有派对必参加
Always up for a party.
别这样 肖恩 兄弟
Come on Sean, mate.
我不会假装没事发生进屋去的
I won't go in there pretending things are ok.
我明白
Yeah, I know.
我无法和杀他的人握手
I can't shake the hand of the person that killed him.
不 但我能
No, but I can.
而且只要查出此人是谁 我们就灭了他们
And when we know who it is, we'll destroy them.
我与你感同身受 肖恩 我向上帝发誓
I want the same as you, Sean. Honest to God, I do.
但我们必须采取正确的方式
But we have to do it the right way.
不是昨晚那样
Not like last night.
肖恩 你可以把那片的孩子都烧死
Sean, you could burn every kid from that estate,
但这无助于我们找到杀害你父亲的凶手
but it's not gonna help us find who murdered your father.
如果我们不进去
If we don't go in there
让他们相信生意
and convince them that this business
可以正常运转
can function as normal,
你就别想着找凶手了
you can forget finding his killer.
我们将面临一场战争
We'll have a war on our hands.
也许
Maybe.
走着瞧
Let's see.
亚历克斯
Alex.
到时间了
It's time.
听着 肖恩 我向你保证
Look, Sean, you have my word.
我和我爸 我们不会辜负他
Me and dad, we won't fail him.
也不会让你失望
Won't fail you either.
这次会议中 我们有很多事要商量
We have a lot to cover over the course of this meeting
我相信大家都知道肖恩今天有多忙
and I'm sure you all understand how busy Sean is today.
他感谢各位的到来
He thanks you all for coming.
在此过程中我们要感谢
And we would like to thank you for your patience
各位上周以来的耐心
over the course of this last week.
我们的耐心也是有限的 爱德
Our patience isn't infinite, Ed.
我们中有些人的货船还在海上抛锚着
Some of us still have cargo ships anchored out at sea.
我想我们能得到些回报
I take it we can expect something in return
以弥补我们遭受的损失
for the losses we have incurred?
-对吗 -不
- Yes? - No.
你有一箱子硅胶逼
You have a box of silicone pussies
在印度洋兜圈子
doing laps of the Indian Ocean.
我有80公斤的货都堆在码头上了
I have 80 kilos of product sitting in the docks.
恕我直言 我只想知道我们的立场
With respect, I just want to know where we stand.
我们关闭一切是因为需要这么做
We shut everything down because we needed to.
但更重要的是因为
But more importantly because
有人杀了费恩·华♥莱♥士♥
someone chose to kill Finn Wallace.
我们是搭档 我们彼此依存
We're all partners here. We rely on each other.
只要各位遵守 这个制度就有效
The system works, as long as you comply.
在座各位都很了解我
Now, you all know me well enough
我会查出是谁干的
to know I will find out who did this.
等我一查出来
And when I do...
我想你们都知道会发生什么
Well, I think you all know exactly what will happen.
过去的一周里 我们建立了一套过渡制度
Over the last week we have put into place a system for transition
天亮的时候 我们将
and by dawn we will have
重新开放码头并全面运转
the docks back open and fully operational.
我们的投资者为我们开了绿灯
Our investors have given us the green light
按照我们既定的条件行事
to proceed on our established terms.
只要事不闹大
So, as long as things stay quiet,
政♥府♥就没有理由出声
the government won't have a reason to make a sound.
我已亲自与我们警方的线人取得联♥系♥
I've personally liaised with our contact at the police
重新协商保护你们所有人
to renegotiate protection for you all.
你们的每一笔交易
Each and every one of your deals,
费恩脑子里的每一个细节
every detail that Finn carried in his head,
我都知道
I have in mine.
莱尔 你卖♥♥毒品的钱
Lale, your smack money
会及时洗干净给你打回家
will be laundered in time to send home.
王 你的货会如常到达
Wong, your cargo will arrive as usual.
纳西尔 你父亲的贸易航线很安全
Nasir, your father's trade routes are secure.
但记住这一点
But remember this.
不管是谁想从费恩的死中获利
Whoever stood to profit from Finn's death,
我们凭着钱数很快就能找到你
the numbers will lead us to you soon enough.
数字从不说谎
They never lie.
再次感谢大家前来
Once again, I'd like to thank you all for coming.
我深表遗憾 兄弟
I'm so sorry, mate.
正如我所说
As I was saying,
感谢大家的到来
we would like to thank you all for coming.
今天我们悼念一位大人物
Today we mourn the loss of a great man,
但明天一切照旧
but tomorrow it will be business as usual.
不
No.
一切都停
The tap stays off.
-肖恩 -什么都不能运进来
- Sean... - Nothing gets brought in.
什么也不能运出去
Nothing gets shipped out.
不洗脏钱
No dirty money is washed.
不许在街上卖♥♥毒品
No-one sells a fucking gram on those streets.
一切都停
Everything stops...
直到我知道是谁杀了他
Until I find out who killed him.
今天不行 比利 拜托了
Not today, Billy, please.
你想想
Think about it.
生意停摆了 就没人出声了
When business stops, people stop talking.
把门打开
Keep the gates open,
我的贩子们越早听到消息
the sooner my dealers will hear something...
你就能越快
And the sooner you start
赚到钱 然后把我父亲被杀的事忘了
making money and forget my father was killed.
不行
No.
唯一要做的事情
The only business that's going to get done
就是查出来是谁开的枪
will be finding out who pulled the trigger.
在我找到答案之前
Don't think I won't watch
不要以为我不会看着所有人都饿死
all of you starve until I get that answer.
你表现得好像不清楚是谁干的
You act like it's not obvious who was involved.
你♥爸♥是在卢安的一栋楼里被杀的
Your father was killed in one of Luan's buildings,
他的司机在阿尔巴尼亚地盘里消失了
and his driver disappeared on Albanian territory!
我们正在处理阿尔巴尼亚人
We are dealing with the Albanians.
那你还惩罚我们 我们是你的生意伙伴
Yet still you punish us. We're your business partners.
-你们是我的客户 -卢安很配合好吗
- You're my customers. -Luan is co-operating, OK?
阿尔巴尼亚人正在尽他们所能查出真♥相♥
The Albanians are trying to find out as much as they can.
他不在 让我们遭殃
While he stays away, we all suffer?
-现在谁说了算 爱德 -肖恩
- Who is in charge here, Ed? - Sean is.
他说得很清楚了
And he's made himself clear.
想跟我们做生意
If you want access to our business,
就得找到杀害我父亲的凶手
you'll hunt down my father's killer.
我相信他没走远
I'm sure he's not that far away.
好的 谢谢大家 交给我吧
OK, thank you, everyone, leave it with me.
我们教堂见
We'll see you at the church.
谢谢
Thank you.
纳西尔
Nasir...
请转告阿西夫这不会影响我们的安排
Please tell Asif this won't affect our arrangement.
亚历克斯 我是来表达敬意的 仅此而已
Alex, I've come to pay my respects, nothing more.
听着 无论什么情况
Look, whatever that was,
是你和我父亲之间的事 和我无关
it's between you and my father, not me.
我没来过 什么都没听到
I wasn't here. I heard nothing.
让车从后门接我们
Have the car pick us up from the back.
把船开走
开别处去
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表